Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:09:53 PM

I hope that it will become an official announcement from the BQT project, if the announcement is officially launched, certainly there will not be many BQT members who are hesitant about it, as well as they immediately talk about it.
I'm not sure what announcement you are talking about but, a little fact about the news of bqt, they officially launched their platform and they are officially listed on the coinmarketcap.
This is great news, now popularity will be gaining even faster, because the market is now very good.
There are both the important update has coming out regarding the project and it will be spreading very rapidly throughout the market.
And so let's be in one way to the team spreading of information. With what we have in ourselves, let's give it out and even in a small things, little help is still a great help for the entire project BQT to keep spreading the information for the other people known what the team is currently doing.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:37:59 PM

The project has a huge community behind it which has been supporting the project since from the beginning. Since now they can daily check it out on CMC for them its not less than any achievement.
Well that is right. The BQT has a truly large community as of now and keep on growing. Hopefully the team will keep this up and never neglect its community people that is one of the very important part of the project's success.
There are certain limits through which the project can not intercede because the target audience can not constantly grow, there is always a specific figure of the maximum number of interested participants.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:40:20 AM

I hope that it will become an official announcement from the BQT project, if the announcement is officially launched, certainly there will not be many BQT members who are hesitant about it, as well as they immediately talk about it.
I'm not sure what announcement you are talking about but, a little fact about the news of bqt, they officially launched their platform and they are officially listed on the coinmarketcap.
Thanks for sharing amazing news regarding its launched and coinmarketcap listing. Because many investors have eagerly waiting for this moment.
Not only investors are waiting for this coin to be listed in cmc. There are also a lot of supporters and members from the community who have waited for this moment to happen. Hopefully, this will be the beginning for the good success of everyone here.

I feel too many people feel like being listed on coin market cap is the end goal, things is, it's literally just the start. The coin is ranked around high 1000s to low 2000s which is barely anything, if anything it's at the verge of being unlisted again
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:27:18 AM

I feel too many people feel like being listed on coin market cap is the end goal, things is, it's literally just the start. The coin is ranked around high 1000s to low 2000s which is barely anything, if anything it's at the verge of being unlisted again
Yeah, its basically just the startup for bqt. Like, what people really wanted to know listed in coinmarketcap in total?? I just thinking if average person just know the top 100
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:04:08 PM

There are certain limits through which the project can not intercede because the target audience can not constantly grow, there is always a specific figure of the maximum number of interested participants.
Absolutely. There are no ways we can instantly grow up the audience since there are so many users around here just invest and convince to invest to a major coins.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:30:02 PM

Yeah, its basically just the startup for bqt. Like, what people really wanted to know listed in coinmarketcap in total?? I just thinking if average person just know the top 100
It does not matter if there is a coin at coinmarketcap, from there very often assets disappear if there are no active trades.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:39:07 PM

The project has a huge community behind it which has been supporting the project since from the beginning. Since now they can daily check it out on CMC for them its not less than any achievement.
Well that is right. The BQT has a truly large community as of now and keep on growing. Hopefully the team will keep this up and never neglect its community people that is one of the very important part of the project's success.
The community brings popularity to any project, so I think you need to create a special bonus system to encourage the most active participants.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:18:21 PM

The community brings popularity to any project, so I think you need to create a special bonus system to encourage the most active participants.
Yes, there are a large number of community members behind the project and if the team comes with the bonus system then even more members join the community.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:33:18 PM

I think the team has known the current situation of the project better than us. Broadly they are independent to take decisions. So keep doing them their work.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:45:07 PM

I think the team has known the current situation of the project better than us. Broadly they are independent to take decisions. So keep doing them their work.
The team is working hard on the project by taking consistently massive actions towards its development as well as promotions. As well they are going as per the roadmap. So they are pretty good at their work.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:50:22 PM

The team is working hard on the project by taking consistently massive actions towards its development as well as promotions. As well they are going as per the roadmap. So they are pretty good at their work.
if so, the BQT project has the potential to succeed in the future, and now we can be together that the market has grown, I think the BQT project team is able to take advantage of this situation
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:04:35 PM

I would say at the moment the community is not too big for a project of this type, I made such a conclusion based on the current value of the coin.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:17:30 PM

I would say at the moment the community is not too big for a project of this type, I made such a conclusion based on the current value of the coin.
I think, the reason for this is that they are lacked of time in interacting with the members of the community. They need to be here sometimes and exert more effort to communicate with us so we can promote the project even more better.
anodyne

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:30:59 PM

I think, the reason for this is that they are lacked of time in interacting with the members of the community. They need to be here sometimes and exert more effort to communicate with us so we can promote the project even more better.
You pointed it out right buddy. More things may come to achieve even more. More interactions, more things to achieve in here as the people of the community is the key to the success of the project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:43:00 PM

You pointed it out right buddy. More things may come to achieve even more. More interactions, more things to achieve in here as the people of the community is the key to the success of the project.
Having to handle properly and managebly the whole crypto currency community ofnthe BQT is what the team should never neglect. That is very important and very necessary to keep up the running and existence of the project and its goals to achieve continuously.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:52:28 PM

Even they are lackin this in some part, the project BQT's potential cannot be denied. I can see it clearly and also I am sure that most people here too. But on the otherhand, I am looking forward that the project team of the BQT will not let it happen to neglect their community members because it is one of the best key that they have to keep conquering the crypto currency community together with continuously achieving its goals.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:53:59 PM

This is great news, now popularity will be gaining even faster, because the market is now very good.

The market will keep going up and down, if you're project lives and dies purely based on how the market is then you're in for a very very bad time when the market goes down again
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:04:27 PM

Well, I don't think if its from the beginning they have been supported due to the legitimacy because there is no guarantee about that. But, for now i think they can make trust.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:22:57 PM

I hope so. BQT had just listed on the coinmarketcap several days ago and I see this as a good news for those who follow the bqt project until now.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:33:11 PM

The market will keep going up and down, if you project lives and dies purely based on how the market is then you're in for a very very bad time when the market goes down again

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, it's all about the project's potential or how it's doing. But not because of good news it will grow.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: