Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:45:18 PM

I hope that it will become an official announcement from the BQT project, if the announcement is officially launched, certainly there will not be many BQT members who are hesitant about it, as well as they immediately talk about it.
I'm not sure what announcement you are talking about but, a little fact about the news of bqt, they officially launched their platform and they are officially listed on the coinmarketcap.
This is great news, now popularity will be gaining even faster, because the market is now very good.

The market will keep going up and down, if you project lives and dies purely based on how the market is then you're in for a very very bad time when the market goes down again

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, it's all about the project's potential or how it's doing. But not because of good news it will grow.
BQT has very high potential in its growth and it will grow more in the upcoming time.So the has been growing because it has the ability to grow more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:57:58 PM

The project has a huge community behind it which has been supporting the project since from the beginning. Since now they can daily check it out on CMC for them its not less than any achievement.
Well that is right. The BQT has a truly large community as of now and keep on growing. Hopefully the team will keep this up and never neglect its community people that is one of the very important part of the project's success.
I hope so. BQT had just listed on the coinmarketcap several days ago and I see this as a good news for those who follow the but project until now.
It's doesn't affect much for projects growth. Actually, the project is doing pretty well at the moment and it's growing because investors found potential in it. As well before its listing the project has already reached to the popularity.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:24:21 PM

The market will keep going up and down, if you're project lives and dies purely based on how the market is then you're in for a very very bad time when the market goes down again
Moreover, the potential and capability of the project will truly be measured on how they can keep up on the crypto market community. More things, such as obstacles and different challenges is on the way of taking what matter to get the success that the BQT wanted to achieve.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:47:14 PM

I hope so. BQT had just listed on the coinmarketcap several days ago and I see this as a good news for those who follow the bqt project until now.
Yes, and very well said. The team and the entire project BQT does not dissapoint its community people but rather keep on going and make positive progress continuously as the community keeps on looking for the goodness and progressive actions by the BQT project platform.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:59:28 PM

The project has a huge community behind it which has been supporting the project since from the beginning. Since now they can daily check it out on CMC for them its not less than any achievement.
Well that is right. The BQT has a truly large community as of now and keep on growing. Hopefully the team will keep this up and never neglect its community people that is one of the very important part of the project's success.
I hope so. BQT had just listed on the coinmarketcap several days ago and I see this as a good news for those who follow the but project until now.
It's doesn't affect much for projects growth. Actually, the project is doing pretty well at the moment and it's growing because investors found potential in it. As well before its listing the project has already reached to the popularity.
That is right. Very well.said buddy because you clearly see what I also see with this project. No doubt that project BQT reach this far. With its great potential, efforts and hardworks give on all for this project bring this BQT this far and make the people of the community to keep its trust and support. And for the popularity, it keeps on spreading ang growing which is a good thing that keep on moving forward.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:31:38 AM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, it's all about the project's potential or how it's doing. But not because of good news it will grow.

Though in crypto it's just mostly about speculation. It's a currency backed mostly by people speculating about its worth and rarity and that's about it all. So news will affect it no matter what, and people seem to just want to time the news these days
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:14:39 AM

Even they are lackin this in some part, the project BQT's potential cannot be denied. I can see it clearly and also I am sure that most people here too. But on the otherhand, I am looking forward that the project team of the BQT will not let it happen to neglect their community members because it is one of the best key that they have to keep conquering the crypto currency community together with continuously achieving its goals.
Yeah, neglecting their members and their communities is the bad way to enterprise the user because if they were doing it, I do not know what can be happening for this project in the future. I hope they won't do it.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:33:55 AM

Though in crypto it's just mostly about speculation. It's a currency backed mostly by people speculating about its worth and rarity and that's about it all. So news will affect it no matter what, and people seem to just want to time the news these days

Speculation is the best thing in crypto because you can know if this project goin to be success or no. For me, bqt future is more than just a future, expect incredible thing in the fuutre.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:16:02 PM

I hope so. BQT had just listed on the coinmarketcap several days ago and I see this as a good news for those who follow the bqt project until now.
After the coin was placed on the coinmarket, I no longer saw any significant updates and the project seemed to freeze in one place, perhaps you need to wait out this period.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:50:26 PM

Even they are lackin this in some part, the project BQT's potential cannot be denied. I can see it clearly and also I am sure that most people here too. But on the otherhand, I am looking forward that the project team of the BQT will not let it happen to neglect their community members because it is one of the best key that they have to keep conquering the crypto currency community together with continuously achieving its goals.
Yeah, neglecting their members and their communities is the bad way to enterprise the user because if they were doing it, I do not know what can be happening for this project in the future. I hope they won't do it.
It is clear that if you hate your community, then in general there is no point in launching a project, because it definitely will not have a future. The developer and the community are two integral parts that should only work together.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:59:18 PM

Speculation is the best thing in crypto because you can know if this project goin to be success or no. For me, bqt future is more than just a future, expect incredible thing in the fuutre.
Bqt has a secure future ahead. Because it has a high potential and it is growing as per the time passes. So keep your support continuous towards the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:18:35 PM

It is clear that if you hate your community, then in general there is no point in launching a project, because it definitely will not have a future. The developer and the community are two integral parts that should only work together.
Absolutely, community plays important role to making project successful. Fortunately, BQT has an active community which always spread the awareness about the project. 

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:39:52 PM

Absolutely, community plays important role to making project successful. Fortunately, BQT has an active community which always spread the awareness about the project.  
It's indeed true. I never saw a community like this which stays most of the time active and continuously make discussions on the project.
anodyne

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:28:16 PM

It's indeed true. I never saw a community like this which stays most of the time active and continuously make discussions on the project.
It only proves how the team of the BQT is taking the entire project seriously to keep spreading its name in the community and make further popularity to get known and give other crypto users a chance for its platform to use, and be known too lile what we have now for the BQT. More things may come in the future for this project.

anodyne

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:34:32 PM

T

Mikwik

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:37:21 PM

That is right. One of the key to the success of the entire project BQT is the presence of the entire community that keeps on supporting, trusting and showing interest to the entire platform. Because without the communit members, there is no meaning that this project keeps on existing.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:43:40 PM

That is right. One of the key to the success of the entire project BQT is the presence of the entire community that keeps on supporting, trusting and showing interest to the entire platform. Because without the communit members, there is no meaning that this project keeps on existing.
Very well said. And for that, it all depends on the project on how the team will manage it and keep the community on the hand of the BQT. More things, achievements and good opportunities may come if they will keep up its good momentum.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:15:42 PM

Basically, only large players in trading can affect the value of certain coins, while small trades have little effect on this dynamic.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:10:32 AM

Speculation isn't the best thing in crypto, if you want to speculate then it's better to straight up gamble cause that's what speculating in crypto means. People are just investing in random shit without thinking
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:58:11 PM

Speculation isn't the best thing in crypto, if you want to speculate then it's better to straight up gamble cause that's what speculating in crypto means. People are just investing in random shit without thinking

Grin Grin Grin damn best insight I've seen lately. The bullish market though will make it harder to identify these random shits since most will be randomly pumping for random reasons and random people will fomo in
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: