Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:53:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:02:07 PM

Even they are lackin this in some part, the project BQT's potential cannot be denied. I can see it clearly and also I am sure that most people here too. But on the otherhand, I am looking forward that the project team of the BQT will not let it happen to neglect their community members because it is one of the best key that they have to keep conquering the crypto currency community together with continuously achieving its goals.
Yeah, neglecting their members and their communities is the bad way to enterprise the user because if they were doing it, I do not know what can be happening for this project in the future. I hope they won't do it.
It is clear that if you hate your community, then in general there is no point in launching a project, because it definitely will not have a future. The developer and the community are two integral parts that should only work together.
Absolutely, community plays important role to making project successful. Fortunately, BQT has an active community which always spread the awareness about the project.  
It's indeed true. I never saw a community like this which stays most of the time active and continuously make discussions on the project.

Well, BQT community has come alive lately and the team has actively been engaging the community. The next step will be exiting the soft launch and launching the exchange fully.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:17:03 AM

Fast transactions, what else is needed for such a project. Work is in full swing and soon we will see the finished result!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:00:33 PM

A great option for a new transaction platform. I will enjoy this platform with pleasure.
When will the platform update and launch? I would like to test it.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:40:20 PM

Fast transactions, what else is needed for such a project. Work is in full swing and soon we will see the finished result!
Fast transactions now exist in many projects, but as for me this is not a fundamental factor. There should be network stability; without this, fast transactions cannot be completed.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:22:01 PM

I was also one of those people here in the crypto currency community that wanted to try out the platform for testing. So I am also curious when will be the released date of the platform?
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:43:16 PM

I was also one of those people here in the crypto currency community that wanted to try out the platform for testing. So I am also curious when will be the released date of the platform?
You are not the only one here that is excited to try the platform. Seems like almost all of us in here. And for that, patience is that we should have within us. The goodness of the project will soon be tested by ourselves and by that, we can help the project to its testing stage and for us to know more about the project in hand.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:03:21 PM

Not everywhere there is such an opportunity, some developers are very conservative and do not want to run beta testing of their platforms.

wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:44:40 PM

Same here. I wanted to try this platform sinced it is very attractive and have potentials to help us in gaining enough profits in doing crypto trading. This may also give us I think more satisfaction and more reasons on why we keep on looking for more opportunities here in crypto space.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:53:53 PM

Same here. I wanted to try this platform sinced it is very attractive and have potentials to help us in gaining enough profits in doing crypto trading. This may also give us I think more satisfaction and more reasons on why we keep on looking for more opportunities here in crypto space.
Many people want to try, but not the fact that it will. There is always a risk of losing customers at the same time, although it is never too late to upgrade the project and correct mistakes.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:54:04 AM

Many people want to try, but not the fact that it will. There is always a risk of losing customers at the same time, although it is never too late to upgrade the project and correct mistakes.
Yeah, indeed. There are so many mistakes can be happening in the project so that's why the project need so many developments and the developer must be responsive enough if there is a problem in the platform. I wish BQT looks like what people wanted about.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:04:27 AM

You are not the only one here that is excited to try the platform. Seems like almost all of us in here. And for that, patience is that we should have within us. The goodness of the project will soon be tested by ourselves and by that, we can help the project to its testing stage and for us to know more about the project in hand.
I wish they had so many volumes in the market so that they can increase the probability to prevent the coins being dumped by the people. I'm gonna expect that 1 year later, i hope.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:33:46 AM

I wish they had so many volumes in the market so that they can increase the probability to prevent the coins being dumped by the people. I'm gonna expect that 1 year later, i hope.

If users do not get rid of their coins, and in turn are engaged in consecutive trading, in any case, the volume will only grow.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:44:02 AM

A very great vision for the future buddy. I do hope for this good thing to happen. Well, expecting is not bad unless not too much. More interesting things might keep on happening in here. So let's see more of it.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:06:17 PM

A very great vision for the future buddy. I do hope for this good thing to happen. Well, expecting is not bad unless not too much. More interesting things might keep on happening in here. So let's see more of it.
That is not just a great vision alone. It only proves how the potential of the BQT will keep going on for all of our expectations and giving us what we all deserve for a social P2PP crypto exchange and hedge trading platform. For now, what we need to do is patiently wait and continuously give our support and trust for the whole BQT team and project.
Mikwik

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:29:57 PM

T
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:40:08 PM

But it is one thing that is very necessary for the team to implement and conduct as the stage for the testing phase will be the one way that will lead to help, boost and reach much further from its currenct status.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:25:58 PM

A great option for a new transaction platform. I will enjoy this platform with pleasure.
We will be aware of all the updates, because before that we were aware of all the actions in the platform. The developer has already done a lot of work without this, because the coin is already in the coinmarketcap list.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:14:34 PM

That is not just a great vision alone. It only proves how the potential of the BQT will keep going on for all of our expectations and giving us what we all deserve for a social P2PP crypto exchange and hedge trading platform. For now, what we need to do is patiently wait and continuously give our support and trust for the whole BQT team and project.
Totally agree with you. So I think many can reconsider their opinion on the platform. She is worth paying attention to her.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:34:36 PM

I think that we can see the growth of coins at the end of the year. If, of course, investors do not immediately dump them. I would not do this in their place.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:19:58 PM

We will be aware of all the updates, because before that we were aware of all the actions in the platform. The developer has already done a lot of work without this, because the coin is already in the coinmarketcap list.
What exactly at the moment you lack in the actions of the developer? Before you blame, first offer your options for the development of events and perhaps the team will pay attention to it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: