Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:40:09 PM

Many people want to try, but not the fact that it will. There is always a risk of losing customers at the same time, although it is never too late to upgrade the project and correct mistakes.
But it is one thing that is very necessary for the team to implement and conduct as the stage for the testing phase will be the one way that will lead to help, boost and reach much further from its currenct status.
Exactly. They need to have a beta test inorder to avoid disatisfaction from the users and from the people who wants to invest in the project. But I think the team already have plans on this because they want to be the location of choice here in cryptocurrency community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:46:49 AM

Many people want to try, but not the fact that it will. There is always a risk of losing customers at the same time, although it is never too late to upgrade the project and correct mistakes.
But it is one thing that is very necessary for the team to implement and conduct as the stage for the testing phase will be the one way that will lead to help, boost and reach much further from its currenct status.
Exactly. They need to have a beta test inorder to avoid disatisfaction from the users and from the people who wants to invest in the project. But I think the team already have plans on this because they want to be the location of choice here in cryptocurrency community.
That is right. The beta test is one of the necessary things to not neglect and should implement to the project to tighten more its bond to the community users as well as to give view the entire BQT platform.
Zianingbu

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:03:19 AM

A great option for a new transaction platform. I will enjoy this platform with pleasure.
When will the platform update and launch? I would like to test it.
We will be aware of all the updates, because before that we were aware of all the actions in the platform. The developer has already done a lot of work without this, because the coin is already in the coinmarketcap list.
What exactly at the moment you lack in the actions of the developer? Before you blame, first offer your options for the development of events and perhaps the team will pay attention to it.
Something I do not understand you, because on the contrary everything is in order and everyone is happy with everything. So you probably did not understand what it was about.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:26:56 PM

A great option for a new transaction platform. I will enjoy this platform with pleasure.
We will be aware of all the updates, because before that we were aware of all the actions in the platform. The developer has already done a lot of work without this, because the coin is already in the coinmarketcap list.
What exactly at the moment you lack in the actions of the developer? Before you blame, first offer your options for the development of events and perhaps the team will pay attention to it.
Something I do not understand you, because on the contrary everything is in order and everyone is happy with everything. So you probably did not understand what it was about.
Yeah right. Everything is doing well here in the BQT project. The flow of the BQT movements is in line to what they suppose to do. And for now, what they need is our support for them. There are lots of good things that keep on happening here in the BQT if you will analyze and understand well.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:10:33 PM

Yeah right. Everything is doing well here in the BQT project. The flow of the BQT movements is in line to what they suppose to do. And for now, what they need is our support for them. There are lots of good things that keep on happening here in the BQT if you will analyze and understand well.
If you can truly see what's the BQT have most especially now, then you can understand what is BQT is and what is aims for the good of all of us.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:31:24 PM

If you can truly see what's the BQT have most especially now, then you can understand what is BQT is and what is aims for the good of all of us.
Everyone decides for himself in which project to invest his time and money. However, any information should be open and understandable to ordinary users.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:42:30 PM

With the use of a beta test, the users can get the opportunity to experience the platform before its launch, so it's a major advantage for the community.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:50:58 PM

With the use of a beta test, the users can get the opportunity to experience the platform before its launch, so it's a major advantage for the community.
As per my knowledge, developers have worked on it to provide a better understanding of the project to its users.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:01:10 PM

As per my knowledge, developers have worked on it to provide a better understanding of the project to its users.
Yes, absolutely the team has worked on projects beta version to clear their all doubts. after getting all good results the team has given a green single to the beta test.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:01:12 PM

Oh, how many of these p2p platforms divorced cryptocurrency exchange. And there is not one truly popular one.
In my opinion, this exchange is already gaining popularity and will soon be talked about in wider circles. At least some facts speak about it.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:08:51 PM

Oh, how many of these p2p platforms divorced cryptocurrency exchange. And there is not one truly popular one.
So what makes it difficult to make an exchange platform now and make it popular? It can give a minimum commission and good deals, and it will already be a well-known exchanger among others.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:58:44 PM

In my opinion, this exchange is already gaining popularity and will soon be talked about in wider circles. At least some facts speak about it.
That's right. The platform have gained good impressions from the people and it will continue to go up because the team behind it are very capable to handle this kind of idea. We just have to give them enough time so they can focus and developed it perfectly.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:28:42 PM

So what makes it difficult to make an exchange platform now and make it popular? It can give a minimum commission and good deals, and it will already be a well-known exchanger among others.
These functions are in almost every platform and this is far from new. The exchanges, first of all, lack stability and protection against hackers.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:17:22 AM

That's right. The platform have gained good impressions from the people and it will continue to go up because the team behind it are very capable to handle this kind of idea. We just have to give them enough time so they can focus and developed it perfectly.
So I am curious about now, on what is the team's next move for the BQT project. Since the project BQT is gaining popularity, I am sure they have something up its sleeve to boosts it even more.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:11:31 PM

These functions are in almost every platform and this is far from new. The exchanges, first of all, lack stability and protection against hackers.
Yes, this is a sore subject for exchanges and their owners. I hope that soon there will be a maximum protection.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:14:01 PM

That is right! The team is not just a team itself but a very responsible, and thoughtful bunch of members in the team that prioritizes its community users wants and needs. This is one thing that brought the entire BQT keep on achieving its success.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lobster88

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:13:27 PM

That is right! The team is not just a team itself but a very responsible, and thoughtful bunch of members in the team that prioritizes its community users wants and needs. This is one thing that brought the entire BQT keep on achieving its success.
The project will not reach this far as well as its community supporterd if the team irself cannot handle them carefully. This all happen by the initiative and good deeds of the team managing the entire BQT.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:56:20 PM

Usually, thanks to good advertising, the audience immediately draws attention to the project and a certain wave of hyip is formed, which may soon end if there is no movement.
Zianingbu

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:03:07 PM

Well, I always supported this project, when I found it I was immediately interested in the platform. So I hope that they will reach the end and show the best product among similar ones.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:43:28 PM

Seems that the people around here are keeping out their sight of the project to know more about the project more than just to know. I hope the bqt project could last at least 5 years around.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: