Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:21:29 AM

I am with this project for so long. See this project from the start up to now. And for that, I am looking for more announcements. The telegram group is still not so active for me as what I can see. Is the main BQT Announcement for telegram in the link? Or there is another telegram group? If so, could someone share the link for me?

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:54:41 AM

I do recommend any of you to make some noises to bitcointalk forum here so that they can gather more audiences.
However, I do worried about the platform, does the exchange need some upgrades or developments?
Perhaps, it really needs to do a lot of upgrades in the platform inorder to be liked and be even more recognized by the users and by the investors. We all know that the competition is there so the team must always keep on working to ensure that they can delivered good output.
Upgrades and further developments of the project developement team is very necessary to keep going. This social p2p crypto exchange have a long way to go. Because I believe, that a good and great project is the one that never stops on its innovation and developments as for its further upgrades.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:04:09 PM

I see how well the project BQT really is. Of course, it is all because of the good doings and great stability of the project development team of the BQT. This project is not going to reach this far without them. I do hope they will keep on providing what they lack and what people are keep looking for, for their needs.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:53:54 PM

I do recommend any of you to make some noises to bitcointalk forum here so that they can gather more audiences.
However, I do worried about the platform, does the exchange need some upgrades or developments?
Perhaps, it really needs to do a lot of upgrades in the platform inorder to be liked and be even more recognized by the users and by the investors. We all know that the competition is there so the team must always keep on working to ensure that they can delivered good output.
I think if improvements are needed, someone from the users present here will surely tell about it and the developer will pay attention to this and take action.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:52:56 PM

Hi, what changes have occurred during this time? I see that the activity is on the branch. This is very good, so they are interested in the project.
Zianingbu

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:50:11 PM

Hi, what changes have occurred during this time? I see that the activity is on the branch. This is very good, so they are interested in the project.
The project continues to be active here. Because thanks to only such actions, the popularity grows without additional advertising.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:13:30 PM

I see how well the project BQT really is. Of course, it is all because of the good doings and great stability of the project development team of the BQT. This project is not going to reach this far without them. I do hope they will keep on providing what they lack and what people are keep looking for, for their needs.
I think everything is still ahead and the team will come up with how to keep old users in the platform and will also be able to come up with something that will attract new ones.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:52:05 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2019, 07:06:05 AM by beveryu778

The project continues to be active here. Because thanks to only such actions, the popularity grows without additional advertising.
The project is getting popular as per the time passes only because everyone has found potential in it. That's why the team doesn't need much more advertising to promote it. 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:14:41 AM

I see how well the project BQT really is. Of course, it is all because of the good doings and great stability of the project development team of the BQT. This project is not going to reach this far without them. I do hope they will keep on providing what they lack and what people keep looking for, for their needs.
I think everything is still ahead and the team will come up with how to keep old users in the platform and will also be able to come up with something that will attract new ones.
Developers are so hardworking, they always come with innovative strategies to keep old users as well as attract new one to the platform. This thing will really help them to compete with their competitors.

lobster88

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:28:04 AM

Developers are so hardworking, they always come with innovative strategies to keep old users as well as attract new one to the platform. This thing will really help them to compete with their competitors.
That is what should be, that the project developers should not neglect. Because for me, for what I believe, the key to the continuous success of a certain project is the continuous updates, innovations and upgrades of a project. This leads to its unstoppable improves for continuous success.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:51:57 AM

The project is getting popular as per the time passes only because everyone has found potential in it. That's why the team doesn't need much more advertising to promote it. 
That is right. Very well said buddy. Just like you, I observed that kind of behaviour too here in the BQT community. They really make noise in their own way. They let their actions speaks other than their promising goals and aims as a social p2p crypro exchange and hedge trading platform.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:01:17 PM

People never stop on seeking good and grear projects, even here in the cryptp currency community. And this thread, where BQT is here and for what I can see, is kicking on its own tail. Giving its best for us to notice and have our eyes on it. Let's see for its futuristic goals as well as achievements.
Zianingbu

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:01:07 PM

People never stop on seeking good and grear projects, even here in the cryptp currency community. And this thread, where BQT is here and for what I can see, is kicking on its own tail. Giving its best for us to notice and have our eyes on it. Let's see for its futuristic goals as well as achievements.
I have been looking at this project for a long time. Almost from the very start. And I can say that it is firmly on the market among other tokens.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:38:48 PM

That is what should be, that the project developers should not neglect. Because for me, for what I believe, the key to the continuous success of a certain project is the continuous updates, innovations and upgrades of a project. This leads to its unstoppable improves for continuous success.
What exactly are we talking about? What unusual updates were in the project? Maybe I missed, but I would like clarification.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:26:47 PM

I see how well the project BQT really is. Of course, it is all because of the good doings and great stability of the project development team of the BQT. This project is not going to reach this far without them. I do hope they will keep on providing what they lack and what people keep looking for, for their needs.
I think developers should talk about the work done at least every week, so the community will not ask so many questions.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:07:20 PM

I think developers should talk about the work done at least every week, so the community will not ask so many questions.
Developers are keeping themselves engage with other important activities regarding the platform, maybe that's why they are not providing the updates.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:38:00 PM

Yes, but if they just physically do not have enough time for it? They do work for the good of the project.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:16:42 PM

Developers are keeping themselves engage with other important activities regarding the platform, maybe that's why they are not providing the updates.
Or maybe they are just more focus in the development sinced the platform needs to have a good and quality services that can satisfy users. We know that the crypto market is still not in a good position for the investors to gain good profits. Perhaps, they are just waiting for the right time.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:55:47 PM

Or maybe they are just more focus in the development sinced the platform needs to have a good and quality services that can satisfy users. We know that the crypto market is still not in a good position for the investors to gain good profits. Perhaps, they are just waiting for the right time.
If you are really right and the developers are waiting for the right moment, then this could be a fatal mistake for them, because users will think that the project is dead and stop monitoring its updates.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:30:23 PM

Or maybe they are just more focus on the development sinced the platform needs to have a good and quality services that can satisfy users. We know that the crypto market is still not in a good position for the investors to gain good profits. Perhaps, they are just waiting for the right time.
Yes, it can be possible. That's why they are giving first priority to the development of the project, and it is good for projects future.

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: