Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I like to collect the token  (Read 3376 times)
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

collecting is a reasonably pleasant look like. This could be a surprise when the coins collected in the tempo quite a long time will experience a price increase. We won't know which coins will undergo a major increase. so if you have a lot of coin collection it becomes its own excess.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
maunbot

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

if you have so many tokens in the wallet, after that you will use what is the token for? many people work hard to get tokens then sell them, but you actually collect them, really weird.
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:14:30 PM

Seems no, its your hobby, as long as you enjoy collecting tokens that's not a crazing thing to do. In the end it's all your responsibility if it's become shitcoin or a valuable coin.

In my side, since I can't afford to buy or invest a lot of tokens, I only buy those tokens that are belong to top 10 in coinmarketcap. The other tokens that I have that not belong in top 10 is my rewards from a bounty campaign.
naveenchandradasa

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:44:50 PM

I think your hobby is a little bit crazy one. Because what is the meaning of your hard works? You just said you have over 200 varieties of tokens. Why aren't you selling at least half of them? I know it should be a good investment for the future. But, In point f my view that is such a crazy thing that man can do. I suggest you sell some of the coins that not continuing great form in the market.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
It depends on the project. If I don't see a point in holding, I sell. But I always hold good tokens. I prefer to sell at the right time, not to regret later. I don't sell until the token reaches its target price for me.
danwanyd

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

Everyone has their own hobbies, but I think your hobby is very special.

There are over 200 tokens with different values in the wallet, don't you worry about their price? I think COINS with potential are worth collecting.
kuuchan

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:28:24 AM

of course not crazy because it is your choice to store the tokens you have, you can save them and sell them when you don't have money, just think of this as your long-term investment
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

it will be profitable if you sell it or exchange it with another superior altcoin. You can see the price on the market and you can sell it immediately. the more types of tokens that you have, then the more profits that you can get. it will be more profitable than you keep storing it without selling it. we must be able to manage our crypto assets well and get the benefits.
I also prefer to diversify and hold many tokens to have more profit. It can be hard to keep track over all of them, but I am holding long-term and not trading so it's rater easy.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

I think it doesn't matter if you like collecting tokens, each of them has consequences and benefits from every action taken. It will be a good advantage when their prices will soar in the future, but the consequences are when some coins and tokens are only scam and only valuable at the beginning of the list.
Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

Guy, we are same. I like holding altcoin and i collect them by buying some potential ICOs. Let wait our coin moon.
Toxic_1988

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Can't say it was crazy but definitely a bit unhealthy for your bag, at least. Maybe since you got those token for free then yeah, who's care about money so stuff like that.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:22:09 PM

It is just fine so if ever you decide to sell it when the prices are so high, you would be able to gain a higher profit. I am also storing different coins in my wallet but I would definitely sell it once the prices of it strikes high. You would surely sell somebof it once it hit the best value.

Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

I prefer to keep my tokens small and precise. It us easier to manage, and watch their growth or drop.
Various holdings are difficult to manage and monitor.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

perhaps you are more a collector, not a trader)
nothing wrong with that, a good habit is to collect something that in time can bring good money
I do not like the opposite when a lot of small coins, I try to sell them. In order to have a clear order in the portfolio

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

I don’t find it a crazy hobby instead i believe that is stupidity and foolishness..we must realize that not all the tokens has future and as far of my experiences more than 3/4 of the tokes i recieved becomes worthless and now are almost dead

So why need to collect all that 200 tokens when you can only gamble for some of them that might have potential,maybe in the past that was applicable since projects then are legitimate and reliable not like this days when almost all of them are damn scammers and concerns nothing to the investors but for their own benefits only
Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

are you collecting tokens from airdrop or bounties? i am also collecting tokens from bounties .i have over 25k valued token collected last 5 months.but keep in touch each projects news channels.they made critical decisions like token swapping with dead line.holding token is good but please just do not forget them .

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
supperperson86

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

You can collect coins and leave them in your wallet for a long time, or you can sell them when the price is good. It depends on the solution you have. In the end, these coins will be of great value and you will be lucky to have them retained.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

It's not a crazy idea but it's an expensive hobby, because to get the token it takes time to collect it.
I also saved several ERC20 tokens on myetherwallet, the result of following a bounty campaign.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

Yes friend, I do like collecting various coins. So far I have over 40 coins on my list that I bought, and some of them I got by participating in bounty campaigns. But the problem is that I cannot hold them for long as I need to sell them when their prices increase. I do sell them when their prices increase.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

Perhaps this is an amusing hobby. but collecting coins seems to be quite fun. But if one of it's features at a reasonable price if I personally it is better to sell it to get big results. quite a pity when good coin thus only serve as collection only. It would be more useful and productive when it is sold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: