Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I like to collect the token  (Read 3376 times)
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

I also collect lots of tokens starting in 2017, there are 80 tokens that I have and all of them have no market. hope that in the future the token will be valuable
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:09:50 AM

I also liked to collect tokens before, collected a lot of money, but then I decided to sell them all, because their price was getting smaller every day and not to get a big minus and to lose most of my deposit I decided to sell 42 tokens collected by me.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
Nexjr14

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
This sounds weird to my ears. Do you really never see the price of the tokens you have? Maybe you collect tokens from an Airdrop campaign, I suggest to immediately check the tokens you have.
Fedollam

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

Although I do not really like to collect tokens, but I have to. Now they are of little value and they are not profitable to sell.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

It depends on what you're looking for. Everyone has their own hobbies and goals. I think most COINS are worthless and not suitable for long-term holding. But not for collectors.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Oh, I think that you can't analyze so many different coins and eventually lose your money. 10 - 15 tokens should be in the wallet, then you can monitor each and reinvest in case of an unforeseen situation.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:38:56 AM

Like you, I also want to have more tokens to be in my wallet and sell them once their prices are valuable in the crypto exchange/s if it is listed. I do airdrops and bounties, to get rewards according to the proofs of my work.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

Haha I just checked your Ethereum wallet, it seems you got a lot of token from Airdrop, right? But I like your confidence. It's not crazy hobby, I also keep many token like you, because I always follow the development of my token and still hoping and confident for the future of my token. But, in fact I've lost many profit because that, hehe so sad, but the future will comming soon.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

i was like to collecting tokens, but after ive read about tokens is not safe enough i decide to stop collecting it, and also change my ethereum wallet
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

No need to store your coins-they need to be sold when the cost is high, otherwise what is the point to store them. I see no point in collecting altcoins .
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

Well,  many token are useless and are undeserving of my time.  I would rather get focus on a token that has high potential of realising it's objectives and vision than wasting time looking for token that are of no value!

GreenSeem

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

Wow, that's amazing 200 tokens in your wallet, how do you get it? with Bounty or what
Vieni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

HMMM collecting tokens is now what is happening in my ehernet wallet. With the market today, transferring  them to the exchange is more expensive than to trade them, especially the tokens from airdrop.
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

you mean to buy different kinds of token? or just earning it? buying many tokens is very hard, you have to had a huge amount of capital, or maybe have a small amount of tokens in your wallet. you can also have tokens coming from airdrops but it has no value.
its not a crazy habit, its actualyl good to have many kind of token holdings.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

I think no your hoppy is great and will give you future benefits, yaa, is very great see our wallet have so many token, i also like that.
If i receive token from bount or airdrop i also prefer to keep it than sell it, because my trading skill not very good, also i like you, my hobby is collect token
karambol13

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:47:38 PM

Really it was my thing last year but i decided to sell some shit coins and get some good where i can get passive income through masternodes or pos staking. Maybe its right maybe its wrong but thats my decision
solarsun

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

Yes I have over 500 different coins right now.  My son and I love collecting them.  Once they crash and burn totally I send them over to my sons wallet along with some IOTA, Bitcoin or Ethereum (gotta give him the real stuff also) and he is loving crypto.  i even have him trading a bit with me. 
nazaroenko1

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

Hobbies are different. And this hobby is good. If there are problems with money, you can always sell them. Convenient, and sometimes profitable.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

Hobbies are different. And this hobby is good. If there are problems with money, you can always sell them. Convenient, and sometimes profitable.
Every project has a promotion ,if you like to collect tokens you must participate a project that are legit that has a value in exchange site to earn good moneys .Project known as opportunities b people who don't have money to invest so make effort evary week by joining bounties to earn stakes and at the end of project they will disributed tokens.
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

Collection of cryptocurrency token could turn out to be a very rewarding hobby...collecting a lots of airdrop in second half of 2017 and by the end of 2017, I had about {$9000 worth of erc20 token in my wallet!...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: