Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I like to collect the token  (Read 3376 times)
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
In fact, I also had a similar situation last year. There, the number of coins reached up to 60 different species. But in the end I decided to sell somewhere around 30 coins to invest my money in the most promising areas.
coook zamk

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

Many ICO teams now extend the fund-raising period and delay the ICO's end, or simply postpone the period to a later date. Perhaps it's better. If I get tokens, I just keep them in my wallet. Now is not the time to do something with them. We must wait for the rise of the crypto-currency market.
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

It's a hobby like any other you may have, some people collect coins, others collect stamps and you collect tokens, probably in a few years you will have a really valuable one, the same thing that usually happens with coins or stamps.
noorammak

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

This is not crazy, but it's probably just a hobby to collect and you do not want to get rich with Crypto. This will be good if you are lucky when the market returns and you will have a bargain for yourself. in my wallet as well as you like a worthless counterweight, I'm still waiting and hope it will give me good results.

ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

I'm suggesting you collect coin but not for your interest purpose only for trading purpose.
Im also collecting coins but only for trading and investing purpose.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Yes, it can be said as a hobby that I feel very crazy. if you only collect it and there is no intention to sell it then how can you get the real profit? but if you say that a hobby is hard not to do.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

More than 200 tokens in your wallet? Wow, you must be a bit crazy (in the positive meaning of this word) and very rich, since you can afford not to sell them all.
I have the similar thing - I do not sell all of my tokens but leave like 20-50 pcs as a memento.

Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

Some collectors had a happy feeling collecting something like me. You are looking same to me. Having over 200 different coin is very good. I collect tokens by doing bounty and airdrop and I believe that someday my tokens will be valuable. So I will say that you can surely collect more tokens that you like and gain profit at the same time.
awal-akhir

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:29:49 PM

I only have 93 tokens in my wallet from Airdorp, and of course I also save for collections
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

I like collecting tokens at work in the signature bounty campaign, all this time I really like to collect free tokens, collecting free tokens is now very difficult, many tokens that cannot be sold or a scam.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

hah that's really nice. Some people collect magnets and you collect coins. Do you plan to sell any of them in the future?
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

It's not a crazy idea but it's a maestro that must be made in someone.
We don't know what will happen in the future and maybe your token is a buried pearl.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

It's not a crazy idea but it's a maestro that must be made in someone.
We don't know what will happen in the future and maybe your token is a buried pearl.
There is a possibility that we can collect a cheap coin now that is gonna be valuable as bitcoin in the future.
No one can see or predict the future and we are betting now with the amount we can afford to lose, and when crypto gets the adoption, we can be rich that time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

That is a good hobby, You kept it like a gold. That is your treasure in the future continue until you'll a millionaire. I like your hobby because you're a good holder, If me or us do like what you did. Market and price of every alt coins does't go down and fall.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:55:12 AM

It's a visionary idea, though risky. Maybe in 5 years you will become a millionaire, and maybe they will be worth nothing. I hope you know what you are doing and not invest a lot of money in this hobby, good luck.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
warning_btc

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:02:21 AM

What a different peoples lives in this world.
I am nervous when se in my wallet zero cost tokens. And i am cant send it to any wallet because transaction is not free

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

Collecting token as a collector is a good cryptocurrency habit, if token been collected represent a unique idea, you never because it could grow into something viable in tge future. Keep your token!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

if you like to collect tokens it is a good step because you might be able to get benefits from increasing token prices but at least you keep tokens that have potential and have very good projects because if you have no potential tokens then you will only regret that at a later time.
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:27:24 AM

Many have a hobby of collecting coins. I think collectors hope in the future to sell coins more expensive or that at least one of the coins will be very expensive. Altcoins can be profitable to sell in the future.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:29:12 AM

We all have a truckload of shit coins in our wallets that need to be disposed off as soon as they hit exchanges. However, there are some tokens worth golding for a longer term. You should monitor your assets in order not to miss any pump at least.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: