Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now?  (Read 4187 times)
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

Greetings. Now I quite calmly accept what is happening in this market. After all, the technology of block chain is new and with a new twist of its development the situation on the market will still change many times.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

The present market is really bad compared in the last few years. But there's still a quarter of this year to recover. Maybe too many people are already losing hope but not me. Nearly everyone knows that bitcoin increases heavily in the last months in the past few years.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

the current crypto market condition is not profitable and becomes sluggish because almost all crypto markets have low prices, but I still believe that crypto market will definitely recover and will give more profit
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

in my opinion the current market conditions are very vulnerable to bad news, there are so many traders who are confused that making the coin price at the exchange place has a price that cannot be predicted and is difficult to get a profit.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
Cryptocurrency market made a little jump today that all altcoins are green and up with %10-15 gain. But it's little gain compairing to the whole two weeks decline. I'm optimistic about more increase in prices.
Valeri4

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
I think undoubtedly will recover. More than that will reach new heights.We need cardinal solutions.
A.SanchezNo7 (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

The present market is really bad compared in the last few years. But there's still a quarter of this year to recover. Maybe too many people are already losing hope but not me. Nearly everyone knows that bitcoin increases heavily in the last months in the past few years.
Thank you for your share, I am very happy when hear you didn't lose money when the cryptocurrency market went down last few days. I hope what you said is true. It mean that the market will recover on the last month of this year. I will hold coins and wait!
THank you so much!
AzuraBWZ

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
maybe it's normal bro because the name is also an online market so at any time it can go up and down the price of a token / coins. Hopefully the end of the year can rise again in price
Jahebau

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
I am also a little worried about the crypto market right now but we also know that everything will grow by itself. let's invest now so that we can sell it at the right time. maybe by the end of the year, i hope so
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

despite this is now a good reason to buy an etherium! If you have free money, you can make a deposit by the end of the year
cryptosharkk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

I m sure market will recover, but when it will be.... thats a good question cause panic sell. 2019 . will be better than this year for sure.

? ?? ?? ? ??    ?       BetGil.io      ?       BETGIL IS SET TO       ?    ?? ? ?? ?? ?
- - -    REVOLUTIONIZE THE ONLINE GAMING INDUSTRY   
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

Current market fluctuating more than anytime hence if you want to do a trading or invest on the right time means please utilize it better dude. More than investors we see only a panic seller to preserve their money to keep all their fund safe.

They all should turn the investment back to all the crypto currencies because the profit will be there in the market for sure.
My opinion this is the best time to invest you fiat cash into bitcoin or altcoins.
anna11anna

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
I think that only by the end of the year everything will be restored and we will be able to earn not bad on this, but for now it's just waiting.
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

Now there is a wonderful opportunity to buy reliable crypto currency at a low price! In the future, the market must recover!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

My expectation is that market will recover in the short term but won't gain back what was lost in two weeks. In the long term bull season will arise and make us profit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

Now there is a wonderful opportunity to buy reliable crypto currency at a low price! In the future, the market must recover!
The market is recovering and each of those coins on CMC are on green. But it's still a good buy if you want to buy before it goes rapid on increase.

My expectation is that market will recover in the short term but won't gain back what was lost in two weeks. In the long term bull season will arise and make us profit.
This is base on your observation? I observed this happened in the past, when it recovers for awhile after few days its going down again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:31:57 AM

I am confident that the cryptocurrency market will recover and show new highs in price and capitalization. But I have no idea when that might happen. I read a lot of posts which stated that in late summer will increase. Now the middle of August and the price is not growing, it even continues to fall.
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

I love cryptocurrency. But the market has turned me from a trader in a long-term investor) I think that everything will be fine.

chuyengia2244

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

I love cryptocurrency. But the market has turned me from a trader in a long-term investor) I think that everything will be fine.
Becoming a long-term investor is not a bad choice, even though you have to wait a long time to make a profit. But profits can be much greater when the market recovers.
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

according to my point of view i think now a days cryptocurrency market is not good..All coins are down..i think its a good time to invest and hold the coin until market will not be raised
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: