Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now?  (Read 4187 times)
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

I think crypto market will be stable like this. I dont think we will see 1000x profits easily. But we can make profit with the right investment methods.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

i think the market is on cosolidating period its kinda good now since there is no much blood Smiley accumulating probably begun

corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

I think that now in the market of calm before the storm .The market has fallen a long time and now a long flat period.I think that big players  are waiting for positive news for the entry of the market and if they are going to be a very strong growth

mahekfatimag

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

During the last couple of weeks/months bitcoin trading in a consolidation area or range bound from $6000 to $7200. There should be a major break (Upside/downside). I think it should upside because of the various news such as Bakkt, ETF, ICE and sentiment of the market. I was believing that the market will not top at the EOY, 2018, but now shining a hope. In my opinion, November month might be very bullish for the cryptocurrency and it might start from 11/11/(2018)=11, 11+11+11=33rd degree!

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

I think the time has come when the market will not be stable, and one of the reasons for the sharp drop on the stock exchanges, cryptographic markets can not fail to respond, and its major participants, including
Flowrocks01

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

Many people on trading view are still of the opinion that they will try short BTC to the ground and then go long, but this could scare new investors away and take time for the market to turn. Looking how the Alts are pumping all of a sudden, BTC staying stable and market cap increasing this looks like a staged act
Tobikov

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

The market is the market. Sometimes we grow, sometimes we fall is a normal movement. I would say that this is the breath of the market. Now we see a slight decrease in value, but we need to understand that this will not last forever. So personally, I treat this normally and just keep calm and wait for the points I need.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

Now the market is in a protracted flat, but I think that this Friday we will see some volatility due to the closure of futures.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:35:49 PM

The current situation of the market has taken everyone to a surprise.  All our anticipations from February up to date have never tried happening. I have given up expecting any better market any sooner even though I still believe strongly that things will get better as the days, weeks and months pass .

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

The current situation of the market has taken everyone to a surprise.  All our anticipations from February up to date have never tried happening. I have given up expecting any better market any sooner even though I still believe strongly that things will get better as the days, weeks and months pass .
There is no surprise, because at the beginning people were not in a situation to believe the reality. Now everyone has learned better about the risk associated with cryptocurrency investment, and importantly the usage has decreased a lot along with the new user adoption reduction. If the cryptocurrency market kept growing now we could've reached a higher level of adoption. Now people fear and stay away from it.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:43:11 AM

crypto market is currently not in good condition and there are so many new traders who don't have knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain that they know is buying and selling to get profit from bitcoin so that the market conditions are very sensitive.

This would be a good opportunity for the traders to learn more about the market because there are no significant movements yet that would make them panic and have the urge to trade. When you are new in trading, you will try to take advantage of every opportunity and you will have a tendency to panic buy or sell.

When the market is consolidating, there is not that much action so you can focus more on knowing your strategy and what are the things you need to learn. Perhaps, you need to watch videos or take some trading courses so that when the market gets excited again. You already have a trading strategy.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:54:49 AM

Indeed, it seems like this year the market is bad and to be able to rise next year, the market is expected to recover to provide many benefits for its participants and investors.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:38:48 AM

Indeed, it seems like this year the market is bad and to be able to rise next year, the market is expected to recover to provide many benefits for its participants and investors.
really disappointed the market this year, even from the beginning of the year until now almost the end of the year the market is not good. I hope that next year the crypto market can be good again. there have been many investors and traders just holding their assets, trading is not as busy as last year.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:28:25 AM

this current market condition are bored & stagnan, I'm just to tired for waiting any good news at this moment. Maybe it is great time to make us just little bit relax before incoming storm or something crazy pump on it. Yes the market are not in a good way for me, but I'm still stick on this cryptocurrency world.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:46:55 AM

this current market condition are bored & stagnan, I'm just to tired for waiting any good news at this moment. Maybe it is great time to make us just little bit relax before incoming storm or something crazy pump on it. Yes the market are not in a good way for me, but I'm still stick on this cryptocurrency world.
The current situation does make a lot of people lazy and also become saturated because the market does not experience an increase. movement that doesn't mean anything at all

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
I see bears and the bottom of coins, it remains for me to buy stable and at the moment cheap coins, and you can not even wait, but try trading small corrections. Other ways of making profit do not work, and waiting for the bulls is very tiring.

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:36:01 AM

in my opinion the current market conditions are not good and I think there is a lot of bad news trying to make traders panic and the current market conditions are sensitive so it's better you can be careful when trading because good news hasn't appeared and bitcoin prices can't go up again.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

Regardless of the future of the market, I can not think that the BTC price will rise above 1000 $ and ETH will be over $ 1000. The market never grows like that again, so consider and have a concrete plan for us to invest in the altcoin for more reasonable.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

I really dislike him because my expectations that I was building were not justified and because of this I had to change a lot
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:13:22 AM

I see bitcoin has a stable value, for altcoins, it seems to be a change that makes it uncomfortable for the holder. But expect to be able to recover if with good news on crypto. This situation makes less enthusiasm for altcoin holders and requires a new breakthrough to be able to strengthen each coin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: