Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now?  (Read 4187 times)
imell

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:02:37 AM

the market only rose slightly and then dropped deeper, investors have sold their coins, the market has become panic and everyone is selling coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:27:20 AM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
The main market condition is volatility. After the success of the market in 2017. Many people have estimated that this year the market will fluctuate stronger. Many adverse factors are constantly affecting the market, FUDs are constantly spreading. Backward investment sentiment is also one reason that the market is getting closer to the bear. I also expect the market to return in September and October. Please be patient if you have entered the crypto world.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:39:50 AM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
Yes, this year the crypto-currency market has been in a state of decline and stagnation of prices since January to the present day. Such a bad year for the holders of the crypto currency was not yet. However, always at the beginning of the year the market fell, although not so long, but at the end of the year in any case gave a good appreciation of the coins and tokens. Sooner or later, the current market will start to rise and rise in price. There is no doubt about this, since nothing significant has happened to influence this process.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:10:45 AM

Until now I am still optimistic that prices will recover this year. The rise and fall of crypto prices is normal and the current price is still above the same price compared to last year in the same month
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

Hey. Now I'm calm about the market. I can not influence him. So I keep quietly watching him. One day I will see growth. Good luck in investing.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

For now let's  be calm and dont be panic  because what i notice regarding the price in the market is not doing good that is why there is some of campaign  is not reaching even the soft cap and to the point that they just cancelling it but we know for the fact that this is not forever there is still a big possibility  that the price well be back in good track.
TheWolf666

Activity: 615
Merit: 154

CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:25:38 AM

Altcoins are basically following Bitcoin.
What is the point to invest in Altcoins then?
Most people realize that and only put their money on Bitcoin as it seems to be less risky.

I hope that investors will stop following Bitcoin like sheep and Altcoins with have their own lives.

putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

for now, in my opinion, the condition of the cryptocurrency market is decreasing in price and volume in the market is greatly reduced, the price at the exchange place tends to fall and it is easy to panic, making the movement in the exchange place very sensitive.
ekim88

Activity: 355
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:37:13 AM

Frightening is the fact that the amount of crypto currency is increasing every day. Market capitalization is steadily declining. There is no real progress. It pushes bad thoughts.
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

Cryptocurrency is getting well known worldwide and its growing bigger and bolder to each who know on it. Now a days there are more and more market exchanges are on going for token exchange. The market is unpredictable we dont even known when it will come back to its own price again.
puttkim

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:15:12 AM

I think the market will continue to decline. There are many bad projects that rely on Ethereum to issue their own coins, which affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

I think the market will continue to decline. There are many bad projects that rely on Ethereum to issue their own coins, which affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
Bad projects do not affect the price of the market. Only bad news is the biggest impact on the crypto market. And of course the market will continue to fall sharply in the next few days. Market capitalization I guess is 170 billion $

doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!

If you observe the chart, you could see how the triangle in which the market is expected to turn is formed. There is no channel between which bitcoin fluctuates. Therefore, I believe that at the end of August or in September the market will go up.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

The negative attitude of the majority of my friends, someone does not stand and leave, in my opinion this is another round, wait 2-3 months and see what happens.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!

If you look at the market chart, you could see how the chart is moving. Now the market stands at 6000, it has a very strong support. In this corridor, a new trend is emerging,which will soon show good green candles.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

the crypto currency market as well as any other financial market has ups and downs. I believe in the development of the crypto currency, because for this the future of the economy
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

Nowadays the cryptocurrency market is very bad, this year is a tough year for cryptocurrency.
What I am currently thinking about is this a sign that the cryptocurrency will die. But that is not an expectation, I still continue to hope the cryptocurrency can rise again.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

Nowadays the cryptocurrency market is very bad, this year is a tough year for cryptocurrency.
What I am currently thinking about is this a sign that the cryptocurrency will die. But that is not an expectation, I still continue to hope the cryptocurrency can rise again.
For me the end of this year will be just better than the rest of it, we need to still believe in crypto cause there was and will be a potential that for me crypto won't lose for next years.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

yatno75

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:19:54 AM

The market is very worrying, whether crypto is no longer attractive to investors or is it only temporarily then the market will recover, very confusing Shocked
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:14:23 AM

Yes, the market is not doing so well right now. But instead of leaving or having a negative mindset on this kind of crisis. Why cant we use this as opportunity to but cheaper coin and hold. In crytocurrency, being up and down is just normal so it will depends on your strategy on how you handle this situation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: