Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now?  (Read 4187 times)
PlayChip

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:33:13 AM

Keep buying the lows and storing them on a cold wallet. Keep researching and learning about the beneficial projects out there. Keep money in safe coins like BTC, LTC, XRP etc and do your due diligence when investing in ICOs.

If looking to invest in ICOs, analyse the team and their experience. Also, is there a genuine requirement for their token? Does it have utility value? Will there be a demand for it once it goes to market?

If any of the answers there are 'no' then either the timing is not good for this coin, or it is potentially a 'scamcoin' just to make quick money. Unfortunately the industry is full of them!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:34:37 AM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!

I am glad you are still optimistic and believe in the crypto market which is now down, this is not always sweet trading, but my friend is calm, there are still potential new altcoins that we can invest to make a profit
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:13:28 AM

if you are worried it is natural because everyone is afraid of losing, but believes everything will be fine because crytocurrency coin prices will recover soon, this is the dynamics that must be faced by traders whose key is always confident and optimistic.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

I am glad you are still optimistic and believe in the crypto market which is now down, this is not always sweet trading, but my friend is calm, there are still potential new altcoins that we can invest to make a profit
If you are done buying bitcoin while it's cheap, you can choose to buy with those altcoins which you think really has potential.

It's a long way to go before we see the rise that we've been waiting for. Though the market hasn't pretty good these past months, it won't stay there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!

This is unpredictable investment and you need to believe in the process that this can bounce back after those series of corrections. Yeah you should not let your emotions decide and don't trust those people who spreading on bad news around crypto. If you believe that this will gonna recover, then today is the best time to buy more coins and get ready for the upcoming bull run. Only those who are prepared will gain much profits as they buy their coins at bear market.
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

cryptocurrency market is very poor now. bitcoin and ethereum were falling more than the expected rate and this affect the market and low exchange of coin in trading
vita94

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

A good moment to buy Altcoins.
AzuraBWZ

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
for now it may be difficult to restore market prices as before, because the number of sellers rather than buyers and hackers also greatly affects the crypto world
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

There are many people here who can write and tell you. But surely no one knows what the situation will be in the market.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

I don't know what to say at the moment cause I can see that crypto market is really terrible at the moment, so many thing is affecting to cryptocurrency market in bad way and it make our King and all other cryptocurrencies dump to hell very quickly right after rising back just a little bit to more than $7k Sad.
MapleArmy

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

In my opinion, everything is very bad and the price will only decrease. Are there any objective factors for growth?
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

At the moment, the weather is still really hot so the bear still does not want to hibernate. LOL. We need to wait a little bit more till the winter then it'll be the time for bull to run and it'll pull whole crypto market to the moon Smiley. At the moment, market has stopped falling and being stable but don't worry too much, guys Smiley. Everything will be fine, I hope so Smiley.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
The crypto currency market is now in a fall following the fall in bitcoin prices that are experiencing parachuting, this is not the time to panic and sell your altcoins, it's time to buy more altcoins, or keep your altcoin on hold
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

The current market is experiencing a fierce dip for sure. Comparing to the end of 2017 the fall is drastic now. Though the situation was quite predictable, we were too overwhelmed with the dizzying rise of crypto to understand that it couldn't last forever. Now we're observing a rather normal market behavior, short ups and downs. We just can't get used to this boring monotonous market activity, still waiting for that fairy tale with huge profits to come back. Will this fairy tale come back one day? On my opinion, it will. But before that we have to learn how to deal with this bear market)

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
BraxtonR

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

Well, in my opinion situation that currently take a place in cryptomarket, very bad but on the other hand it's good, because now you can without problems buy top alts on it's lows, for example ETH cost $290 now
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

Maybe I'm foolish, but I think that now is a great time to buy the top crypto, and also invest in new projects. It may even be time to start your project. And if you need promotion on Reddit, then choose the upvotes.io service.
RobinGood

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

I would now have the money in reserve, I would have invested all in the top 10 crypto currency!
bananafox

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
It's time to buy, while the market is in the bottoms, at the end of August there will be a growth of 30%.
timX5
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

Just buying little by little at every drop..  Waiting for better conditions.
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:49:18 PM

Market is awaiting news about future of bitcoin and its "futures". So now if you are a risky man, you can buy some cryptocoins, but in my opinion it is still not a bottom of the falling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: