Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now?  (Read 4187 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:43:25 AM

my opinion for the current market price is very good, why? because the altcoin price has shown improvement, the price has improved again
For the altcoins? I can't see that they have been moved and showed improvement.

There are altcoins that did but generalizing them, I don't think that all of them has shown improvement. The only coin that did showed improvement is only bitcoin and that made a lot of people who are keeping alts started to sell so they can keep and have bitcoin.
There are some good altcoins out there but when you take into account that there are thousands and thousands of coins and that many of them are useless, redundant and many do not even require the blockchain to begin with and are just trying to take advantage of the hype that is currently in the market, when you take that into account you lose confidence in those altcoins really fast.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

The market is bad when it is all in red and bloody. It is good when it turns green and I believe that is normal. There are so many newbie investors and panic sellers so we expect heavy selling and continued downhill at the moment plus there is also manipulations in the market which many are observing during bear season, so the bouncing of the cryptocurrencies and altcoins are instead delayed due to the facts that manipulations, panic selling it creates has greatly affected the market.
Someone who does panic selling is not just a newbie, there are many people who are already familiar with cryptocurrency who become panic sellers. I don't think panic selling is a negative thing when heard, whereas panic selling can be used as a strategy to get profit. Panic sellers also see a lot of information when deciding to sell their investments, I mean being a seller will get a profit because someone can buy the investment when it is at a lower price, or it can also save a large loss if it keeps holding the investment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:10:28 AM

my opinion for the current market price is very good, why? because the altcoin price has shown improvement, the price has improved again
For the altcoins? I can't see that they have been moved and showed improvement.

There are altcoins that did but generalizing them, I don't think that all of them has shown improvement. The only coin that did showed improvement is only bitcoin and that made a lot of people who are keeping alts started to sell so they can keep and have bitcoin.
There are some good altcoins out there but when you take into account that there are thousands and thousands of coins and that many of them are useless, redundant and many do not even require the blockchain to begin with and are just trying to take advantage of the hype that is currently in the market, when you take that into account you lose confidence in those altcoins really fast.
That's a fact that you stated.

Thousands of them are truly worthless and they keep on coming to fill the market with something that we don't really need. Keep on recreating projects that really has no use at all, collecting millions of bucks and when they are done with it expect that there will be a massive sell off.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:29:52 AM

As far as I know, many whales in China dumped most of their coins,they would not be back in years.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
Mosemi

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

It is glaring to everyone that cryptocurrency market is downfall. My question is that is it going to continue like this or things will change? But my own opinion is that if things continue like this I will never invest.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:21:23 AM

As far as I know, many whales in China dumped most of their coins,they would not be back in years.

this is bad news, but they are potential investors and I believe this is a form of strategy to reduce prices and when it all goes down they party to buy and just wait for the time when the price gets better
hungter34

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Ethereum prices fell quite low I have a worried uncle, but I think the price will definitely rise again
Lizzyflower

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

Although I never envisaged such a downward market for this long but there is just one thing I can do: this is to forget about my losses and search for a way out of the many losses through systematic research of some good low price coins.
vladdracula06660

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

My opinion about the market is very good especially I'm glad that now everything is falling and I can purchase !
Malkyl

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:30:56 PM

Maybe I'm foolish, but I think that now is a great time to buy the top crypto, and also invest in new projects. It may even be time to start your project. And if you need promotion on Reddit, then choose the upvotes.io service.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

an excellent opportunity to buy an etherium and make x10 in a couple of years
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

The market is due for correction that is why you see the big sell off,  and a lot of people panic sell that's why the dump is imminent. If you believe in crypto this is the best time to buy low and sell high not when the bull market is here then you will now buy, crypto will make big good news this year ending

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
If we look at market diagrams from last year until now where prices have always changed, I think it is normal if it fluctuates because it has become a character of Bitcoin. it would be better if we did not see the graph at any time because it would only make us feel panic. Be patient and always optimistic that circumstances like this will pass quickly.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:43:20 PM

It is a pattern. The cryptocurrency market always fell, then rose again. Therefore, there is no cause for concern. We just have to wait for the next growth.

Oluomo16

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

What I understand with cryptocurrency market now is,  The market are not stable is going up and down or flonstright .  So....if  the situations is like this,  we need to be patient  or very carefully to invest.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:06:41 AM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!

For now all you have to do is buy some token while the price is dump and then you wait for the pump of the price so you will earn big. It is the best to buy tokens for now, It is best to buy token when the price is low and when the price pump that is the time to sell or trade your token. If you do not have money to buy a token then just hodl your coin and wait for the value to pump.
CryptoXis

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:02:32 AM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!

High volatility and it's uniqueness was its true form. Personally thinking, Cryptocurrency has way more to offer and due to many adoption this year it will continuously to rise. Down trend is pretty normal for ROI of big investors but its also a sign of buying them all to have high rate of success when market turns green again.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:43:35 AM

The Crypto market has declined in early September, falling prices have made people sell their coins, this year I'm not sure the price of all coins will return to normal, we can wait for the most important information for Bitcoin ETF later this month, I'm sure that this information decision will affect the value exchange coins this year.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:07:08 AM

as the market conditions for now are a bit bad, I am sad when I see the price of coins continues to decline, but I still believe this condition will improve and the value of the assets that I have will return to rise in price someday, even though it can take a little time long like that, and no one can predict the cryptocurrency market. thank you
tengpuhui

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

I am also confused about the cryptocurrency market. After several consecutive days of decline, the color of these two days has changed from red to green. I don't know what color will be diaplayed tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: