Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now?  (Read 4187 times)
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:56:05 AM

For the past few months I had been thinking that we have seen the bottom at above five thousand. I am not sure anymore now. Maybe we'll see 3K maybe not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:55:30 AM

My opinion is still positive towards the cryptocurrency but the major problem here is the prices will fluctuate very fastly and this makes many people panic about the market. In cryptocurrency, we need a lot of patience and wait until the desired target price is reached, otherwise you will not be in safe hands.
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
I too thinking that at the end of the year the crypto market will boost to the all time high in the crypto history hoping for it.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:15:34 AM

I too thinking that at the end of the year the crypto market will boost to the all time high in the crypto history hoping for it.
As you can notice, each year that passes by there's always an enormous growth for bitcoin. And we all had been expecting that there will be significant grow for this year just like what happened from the past years. Other years aren't like that but at the end of those bearish year, the increase was totally impressive. We may have been in the same year of bear but we're expecting that this is a process that we have to go before reaching another all time high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ALexJinky

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

I also like you. We are worried about this market. Whether bitcoin and cryptocurrency will survive. But I still believe in crypto, I always hope it will be good. If the market goes down but if I can make money then I will still participate.  Smiley
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

i have misplaced my motivation now to do some thing or examine something. This endure marketplace could be very miserable. there is a choice to shop for ethereum, however I can not figure out this is the proper moment or not.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

Everyone is saying future of crypto is good, so i am holding and not going to sell anything at loss.

Rules of crypt : Buy at low and sell at high.
icomaster90

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

I think it's still pretty unstable and unregulated.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

I still believe in crypto, so for me this is a good time to add or buy altcoins which is now cheap but has the potential if the price will go up later. Maybe altcoins like ETH, TRX, ADA, XRP are the choices I will buy.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

My opinion will look banal anyway. But I just wanna tell yall that we are all in the beginning of brand new border if yrchnology in economics. be sure in it.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:24:17 AM

my friends say the market will recover someday and i should not worry. but even though you have always been right in such matters, the price collapse does not feel good and on some days i'm not sure if this is worth it.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:27:31 AM

opinions about market prices are now starting to rise again, considering that the development of altcoin prices is also getting better, so I am sure that future market prices will recover better.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:09:03 AM

The market is recovering, but it will take time. I still have some coins that currently have a low price, I will hold them until the price becomes suitable for sale.
SusuLee
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:19:53 AM

The market is recovering for sure now. Every markets have its up and down time  Cheesy
farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

I always say about cryptocurrency market in really good platform. I have many project doing about that. Many project are work in many participant campaign this project. I am proud this project because this platform are many income from this platform. Now this is the very bad situation at this moment are cryptocurrency market because many participant are not buy and sell from this market place. I have already campaign this project are really good and we are invest any kinds of coin because this coin are very bad situation after few month i am sure it will be more profit from this market place. 

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
karyamenaraagung

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

the cryptocurrency market is currently a warm conversation. I don't think too much in the market price, as a long-term holder I would rather buy a few coins that suit my needs. everything will recover over time even though it's very long. I believe Wink
Stioned1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

Greetings. Now I pretty flippantly accept what's taking place in this marketplace. in spite of everything, the era of block chain is new and with a brand new twist of its development the situation on the market will nevertheless change usually.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!

I know such times already from earlier. There was a deep fall already after a big price increase. That's why what's happening with the market is nothing new to me. It's not a good time, but you still have to stick it out. So far, at some point, a new price rise will come and that's how it will be again this time. It is difficult to say if the new price increase will come this year or next year but either way it will definitely come back. Therefore, this time just survive and at some point, the market is recovering again. That's my opinion about the current situation. Wink
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
In the current market situation in my opinion it teaches us many things, and what we have to do in a very bad market situation at the moment.
And I learned a lot to be wise when making decisions and not wrong.
study patiently when the market is very low and red and think that it is an opportunity to buy it rather than sell it and then hold it back.
patience is the most important and trying to calm down in a bad market situation, because I'm sure sooner or later the market will recover and will make me happy after I do it all.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

I thought that everything was very bad, but nevertheless I noticed that now you can make good money because the market has become so volatile that some coins first fall in price, and then they make x10
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: