Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now?  (Read 4187 times)
coherentroad15

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

I like being in a train that travels far. Travel in the mountains that rise and fall. There is a ravine including the sharpness of the road, and this is terrible for me. That is the picture that happened in Crypto today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blueshark696

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:00:17 PM

You need not to worry about the current market situation because when there are prices going down, it will gain again.
Aiko23

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!

In a market, it is normal for prices to rise and down, and indeed this year is a pretty bad year for Crypto where almost every day the market down for a few percentage. The possibility of recovering could happen, but we don't know when, maybe next year or a few more years

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:47:40 PM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
I believe that today the market is in crisis, but it can not last forever and someday everything will necessarily change for the better. We need to have patience and wait.

ryanpargoz

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:16:12 PM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!

Yes, on cryptocurrency , or on any trading situation its normal condition the prices goes down and rise.
yeah , the price will recover at the end of year be patience don't worry !
but its take a long time to recover price, be patience !
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

Everyone thinks they are a genius in the bull market. But only real financial traders can survive, even thrive in bear markets or in volatile markets. Do not be afraid of collapse or market turmoil - that's where you can make the most money.
moviescrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

After I noticed the development of crypto recently, I began to think that the rise and fall of prices was a correction. But because it's still like this, I'm not sure crypto will pump at the end of the year like 2017. Even though there are a lot of good news but it looks like it hasn't been able to raise the crypto anymore.
vladdracula06660

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

My opinion positively with regards to technology and development ! And I think that the market will not always fall need to wait !
AxeWin

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
If you now buy coins, then in a couple of months you can good money.
Yaminat

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

I like being in a train that travels far. Travel in the mountains that rise and fall. There is a ravine including the sharpness of the road, and this is terrible for me. That is the picture that happened in Crypto today.
I have acquaintances who no longer want to travel in this * train *. Sell their tokens, if they can, and are looking for a permanent job. We are already tired of the red market! ((

sestan

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!

Hello! I'm very good at the market. Any market allows you to earn. I'm waiting for take-off on the moon after Constantinople on October 30!
Resulbil

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:06:22 AM

the market has always come up and down. I will surely be recovered in a short time. we just have to show some patience
Quattr0

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
Worry of course will, but I think by the end of the year everything will recover to its previous level. And at this time you can make good money, buy a lot of cheap coins.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

The market is bad when it is all in red and bloody. It is good when it turns green and I believe that is normal. There are so many newbie investors and panic sellers so we expect heavy selling and continued downhill at the moment plus there is also manipulations in the market which many are observing during bear season, so the bouncing of the cryptocurrencies and altcoins are instead delayed due to the facts that manipulations, panic selling it creates has greatly affected the market.
3-tails

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

The market is bad when it is all in red and bloody. It is good when it turns green and I believe that is normal.
I believe there is no such thing as a bad market. It's all in how you use the market.

Red is a buyer's market. All coins are discounted! Short selling is feasible. Loans become good as now you don't have to pay back as much as you took out thanks to deflating coin prices.

Green is a seller's market. All coins are going up but might be overpriced so buy with caution. Those who bought during the red are now making money. Mining is profitable.
aloktyagi.gz

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

My personal opinion now is to wait for the green market to return. Do not sell these Alts coin at low prices.
Joseba

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

Hold your coins and accumulate eth, good price at this moment 171€ Shocked
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

This is just a trial period to everyone and its an avenue to buy more coins especially bitcoin and Ethereum because I'm very sure market is going to appreciate as time goes on.
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:46:36 PM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
currently the market is falling and makes many investors disappointed because of the huge losses. but I think the current situation is only temporary and will come back again. but it takes a long time to recover.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

For bounty hunters, this market is very bad this year, as participation in ICO signatures and social networks very rarely ends with the payment of tokens. Very often the campaigns are closed without collecting the minimum amount for the base, others suspend the activity or transfer it to better times. I'm not talking about significant fraud in the ICO projects. If payments are made in new tokens, they are now rarely traded, and those that are listed on the stock exchange, immediately fall in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: