Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
PsylockReborn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

Kudos to those people who embraced huge risks and was rewarded for it. It's not just risks which is important to watch out for. We need to have knowledge and skills as well. We should let our odds be on our side always even if its risky enough to invest.  Grin
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:32:34 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
In investing in cryptocurrency, the risk is justified by high returns. The most important thing is to wait to have patience and then sell. If you sell coins as soon as they go on the exchange, the chances of this coin to earn very little. And by the way Forex is also risk!!!

Supremacy1

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

U are absolutely right , risk transaction always comes with high return , it is the way you manage it that will determine whether it will end in profit or loss
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:50:12 PM

Yeah that is it, you don't earn while you sit in the comfort of your house, You have to throw something out there, the amount been thrown determine the outcome of you interest. Never panic since high risk results to high rewards.
Dawson_V

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:56:14 PM

Life itself is risky. I totally agree when you say High-risk results to high rewards. It is logical for me. You cannot be afraid or panic and think that you are going to make a profit. You have to be courageous and fight if you want to win. It is not about investing during bad periods. It is good to invest when the price is low. You also need education to be a good investor. Everything is learning on Earth. Learn how to take risks and when to take them. Anyway, when you take high risks, you earn more. It is a reward.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

Large capital has a high risk. The more we spend, the higher the risk of loss. This is a reality in trade.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:40:29 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is very risky but it will bring you to earn higher profit through investing on it. If you are a risk taker person then it is good because you can invest more without fear and the result is more earnings.
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

I have a friend who lost their assets due to Crypto trading forex. He just known forex, then he was directly interested in investing in crypto because he saw the huge and potential of investing in Crypto. At first, he got much return of his investment then he became greedy and finally he lost all his assets. Even we know that the reward is huge, we should also understand and anticipate the risk, otherwise we will like him. However, I engage my self into crypto and I keep learning to improve my knowledge, not just become money oriented.

Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:25:46 AM

I believe the bitcoin procedures is considered as a business. With that, we all know that a business is very a risky environment when it comes to financial stability.

It is indeed bitcoin has the value which can rise to its maximum however it also can fall to its minimum value. Therefore, if someone invests in bitcoin procedures and take the risk, expect to loss and to win.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:46:00 AM

Its very wise when investing with money that we can afford to lose. Many peoples still dont believe on cryptocurrency because they think its a scam and ponzi scheme. I am believe cryptocurrency market is not a scam and ponzi scheme and a lot big opportunity in the future
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:45:55 AM

That is what they are saying right now, many people probably thought the same when it came to computers, the internet, smartphones or social media and now look at them, if bitcoin really becomes popular and there is money to be made then everyone will want to get as fast as possible, so I think these kind of surveys are useless since it only tell to us what people think now and cannot tell to us what they will actually do.
AceDeep69

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:50:40 AM

Taking high risk always results a big reward some time it gives us big loss to the main thing is timing. Taking risk at good time would be the right statement.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:53:21 AM

I think with a very high risk you can usually get a lot of profit so you have to be brave to face these risks and don't give up. because if you are easily affected then you will lose.

JustinMoser

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

Yes, it is right that if we take high risk at the perfect time the result will always become great and crypto market is always suitable for risk takers.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:41:30 AM

my friends joined forex but they loss so much money . im so happy that i didnt join with them
HaFiiSs

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:00:04 AM

Cryptocurrency is one of the best risky investment, there are many business people avoiding cryptocurrency but we cannot force them to believe, we have all own opinion about cryptocurrency but all investment in this world are all risky, it will only matter how you handle the risk, you are correct, high risk results to high rewards.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

Yes, but, sometimes, with heavy losses, too.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

Having to attain high rewards or profits in investments, you also need to gamble high risks. There is no gain if there is no risks taken. Life is to simple. You need also to exert efforts if you wanted to gain what you want to attain. Well, here in the world of crypto currencies, I don't think that there is no move you will do to gain without exerting any risks. And also, people should always remember that a true investors is a risks takers.
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

Having to attain high rewards or profits in investments, you also need to gamble high risks. There is no gain if there is no risks taken. Life is to simple. You need also to exert efforts if you wanted to gain what you want to attain. Well, here in the world of crypto currencies, I don't think that there is no move you will do to gain without exerting any risks. And also, people should always remember that a true investors is a risks takers.
I agree with you, High risk will result to high rewards but most importantly don't risk if you're not capable of loosing your funds, Risk is good for those who have money to spare in investing, Huge risk will also be a result in loosing, so better have a good mind set in risking your funds.
lotao

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

Your title explains everything. The cryptocurrency market is a high-risk, high-reward market. It is full of opportunities to make money, but it can also make you bankrupt!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: