Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:08:30 PM

It is quite true. High risk results to high rewards. But you have to remember that high risk could also turns into high loses. So we have to be careful and set up a great strategy so that we won't lose our money in investment. Because i'd rather earn profits than lose my money.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

Your title seems much accurate. But there is always a lot of chances to loose our money while we are on high risk. But indeed the profits at that point gets much intresting. I have faced several such times and the times really goes much hard.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

If in trading it is true if you have to take a big risk, you will definitely get high rewards. But if you invest bitcoin it must be careful because the nature of bitcoin is still unclear.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

High risks offers the possibilities of high returns, but also poses the risk of huge losses.
I prefer to play it safe, as it keeps me in the game longer, protecting my investment is my number priority.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

That is the reality that happens, if we want to get high profits, of course we also have to be prepared to face the risk of high losses, but of course we will try to understand and always pay attention to situations that allow us to obtain high profits so that we can avoid the risk of loss. we will be happy with victory. That's bitcoin or blockchain investment, where a person can get rich in a short time, but can also become poor in a short time, depending on how the person is able to see the situation and take the best opportunity to generate high profits.
BitTheLight

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

Yes, there is a risk, but if someone takes a risk and gets it in double the amount, since there is one friend who bought bitcoin for one amount and earned a lot more, so it's up to you to decide whether you want to risk and earn or not
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:43:27 PM

Your assumption is true and I have fully agreed with it that it is the basic rule in investment, if you take more risk, then you have a big change of high rewards. The high-risk investment gives high returns but also have a change for big losses in some unforeseen circumstances.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
remuy24

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

everything that produces high rewards certainly has a high risk too, sometimes we have to take risks to achieve optimal results. like investing, of course, it is full of risks, but in achieving success sometimes we need to take that risk.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:50:53 PM

That can be a burden by the user. Can minimize your risk and it must be fluent in the crypto currency market itself. How to analyze the project with news of company movements. Cool
maskeffec

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

Yes, I agree with that, high risk generates high rewards, even though everyone knows about the high risk of investing in crypto, some governments forbid their citizens to invest because they have a high risk of loss, but Bitcoin investment is still very popular throughout the world. I believe in investing and the ability to give is a big profit but itvis is also a risky type to get the crypto feat.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

It depends in how you do it and how you see risking.  I see risk as a win or lose chance where in you will definitely calculate approximately the things that you are exprcting than what is likely to happen,unlike the other risking is aboit giving all yoir money having a low probability of gaining more than the same thing that you have committed so I think it doesn't depend hoe much you risk, in what you risk it that matters.

AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

So it was always. Always the one who ventured the most - always got the biggest profit. This rule works especially well in crypto-currencies.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
Well it actually depends on how you manage it or on how you risk. Sometimes higher risk leads into higher achievements/high rewards. But some people has a doubt in risking and we cant take it away from them. Because it can cause high risk of loss.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

This is very true. In order to get high rewards in your business or trading online, you must be ready to take high risk for high reward and cryptocurrency investing is s perfect example of that
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:13:56 PM

In connection with the word higher risk, the higher the reward is also like saying that your risk value is directly proportional to the level of reward.
m_wahid

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:20:12 PM

in my opinion it depends on the person itself because bitcoin is mostly called buble, and the current exchange rate might be a bit doubtful about the price going up for them Smiley
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

The common proverb is, No risk No gain! But I don't recommend taking the high risk. High risk can make high rewards, but sometimes high risk can be the high failure! Because everyone can't be successful every time! You have to keep the backup, if you lose all of your investment, then you have to keep something to back up you! A good decision with masterplan investment can make you rich! But that doesn't mean you have to afford to lose your investment!

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:19:14 AM

Usually the investment with higher risk, will make more profits. But you must calculate the risk compare with the possible profit from it.
If the risk far high but the profit not too high, then you will wasting your money only.
Cryptocurrency is not a gambling currency, so the risk is still lower than gambling. But the risk is quite high compare other investment.

SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

It's true that if you have large capital then you will have the opportunity to generate greater profits or greater losses. that's how life is. If you can't learn you will produce losses.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gilbert056

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:29:14 AM

indeed if you took the more risk the more rewards you can get but low chance but there is nothing wrong with believing because number one rule in investing is you need to put trust and believe on your success sooner or later you will gain what you are aiming for .Just keep on trying because there is always a success to those who believe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: