Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5868 times)
lebronLALK

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

Only a strong rebound of Bitcoin will lead to a recovery of the market. Perhaps the beginning of 2019 Bitcoin will return to the peak after a period of strong fluctuations.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

I am afraid too that my hodling will not recover because of the market falls but in the way I think now I still believe that market fall now will be replaced and I will wait the bull run to gain profit even though I have long time to wait. So don't lose hodlers our time will shine again and again.
never give up.maybe this word suitable for us whom still holding many coins and its value decrease alot.soon or later market could recovered and we would see our asset value back to its origin value.
AnnaLim

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

I think it will not take a long time for bitcoin to recover from its low time.
kidis

Activity: 241
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
I think anytime it will be recover because as we know that now there are many people who already know the crypto and it was continuously exposed in the public on which it encourages them to invest anytime that's why we should be buy more and hold it now because surely it will be given us a huge profit in the future.
Yes. we should definitely buy it man, but not when the market's up. In the end it'll go up it's designed that way. That's why I don't understand all these FUDs.
No one knows exactly the time when it will recover.
Bastillsoul

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

The recent day, the Crypto market has tended to rise again after the downtrend, I think this will be the momentum for the market to continue to grow in the coming time. I see many people are afraid to enter the market at a severe downturn but I still have confidence in the Crypto market because I find it is quite normal and I believe the Crypto market will balance again later this year.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

For full recovery, new ATH for the most of the coins, we should wait 2 years. Hodling is not a good option nowadays.
This year i can not see the market to recover really well but i am hoping that next year all of the crypto can recover and will have a high price on the market, i have a strong feeling that next year a lot of investor will gain a lot of profit.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

to find out when a price moves up there is actually no one who can know for sure about it, and in my opinion if you lose 75% of your portfolio you actually do not lose if you sell it still hold until at least you get a little profit, but this is a problem the time until when you are strong to hold your worries about a price, my advice is you can do an average up or average down action if you want to improve your portfolio
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

I have no idea, but you should know that holding is one of you choice, and every choice has a risk. I hope you'll be more patience and can go out from your dead locked as soon as possible.
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

This year did not justify the hopes of investors for the growth of bitcoin, all the predictions about the price of $ 50,000 or more were a lie. There is only hope that everything will change after a while and we will see the green market.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

I think before the year ends the market will recover maybe on or before christmas it will recover because the demand will increase so that the market will increase also. This year was the very worst year of crypto unlike last year that many says ICO of the year. Lets just wait and have patience on it.

Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

everyone speculates with a specific purpose and purpose
and will not know when the crypto market will truly recover
we only need to hold it longer Undecided
Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

Though it might be a very poor year indeed for cryptocurrency markets entirely but I believe some real lessons have also being learnt in all. There are some resistant levels also being overcome in the trades.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

everyone speculates with a specific purpose and purpose
and will not know when the crypto market will truly recover
we only need to hold it longer Undecided
It is difficult to predict the trend of this market because it is constantly fluctuating greatly in the past. I think things will be better in the beginning of 2019 when things will stabilize again in the last few months of 2018. Always have a backup plan for yourself and do not spend all the money you have to invest.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

Because of the unpredictability of the market. I think noone can ever know when will the market recover again. All we need to do is wait until that time comes.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:11:54 PM

FUD, unpredictability and regulations will make it take a long time to recover TBH.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:56:19 AM

Because of the unpredictability of the market. I think noone can ever know when will the market recover again. All we need to do is wait until that time comes.
the only thing we could do now is support and hold our bitcoin and altcoin ,so its could not moved down again.this is simplest thing and usefull to contribute in cryptocurrency market recovery.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gagah119

Activity: 295

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:04:08 AM

For me, it is very difficult to predict, but I am sure that hope must exist, maybe now "be patient" is the way to do it and do not give up easily, the trade cycle will definitely spin like a wheel, sometimes prices go up and sometimes prices go down.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:21:28 AM

I don’t know what recovery are you referring to?Are you talking about the pice from the last quarter or maybe specifically in December of 2017?if does then i must tell you that the waiting is never ended because that is a bubble season and expecting that to happen again sooner is impossible

Look at the market now,this is the stable value check it and you will find the transparency about the actual value,not like when the bubble happens no one can explain why is it happening and all people know is they will profit ,but at the end of the day it is more who losses than thise who gain,that how misleading that moment so better be contented on what we are having now
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:27:53 AM

to find out when a price moves up there is actually no one who can know for sure about it, and in my opinion if you lose 75% of your portfolio you actually do not lose if you sell it still hold until at least you get a little profit, but this is a problem the time until when you are strong to hold your worries about a price, my advice is you can do an average up or average down action if you want to improve your portfolio

Maybe the crypto market as a whole is not good this year but the adoption thats going on in crypto is so far so good. People now recognized the capability of crypto and the blockchain technology. And soon I think that ETF bitcoin will get approved. It will take a while but soon we will get there. Regulation keep coming in and the companies that using crypto is rising. So we just need time so crypto will recover and once again we will get a big fortune out of the market. Smiley
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

If you are referring to the price of december 2017, I think it would take time before it happen again. The market, particularly the bitcoin is still in accumulation which can last about a year or more. The current price of the bitcoin is still high and it seems more stable than the previous months. If you are waiting for another bullrun like last year then I think it may not yet happen this year so just continue to hold your coins more till another bullish market comes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: