Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5868 times)
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:26:09 AM

I do not know how long this situation will be, but usually we get good news at the end of the year, indeed there are no price movements that make investors enthusiastic, only the old players survive at this time, and even then on a small scale, there must be a solution , the market cannot be allowed to go on like this because it will have a bad impact on the sustainability of BTC itself, if I could suggest for the current BCC holders, stick to not selling but try to buy again so that the market will get excited and the price will recover

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

Usually the bear market last for one year or more so we already spent more than 8 months so we can expect bull run may start and market recover to previous prices
You are right same as last year price of bitcoin will recover once again, it is good time to buy because this market will soon recover as more people are buying and price of bitcoin is getting better, so we are good at market place of bitcoin it will get famous throughout the world and we it will make it reliable for all those who are sharply buying bitcoin and investing money to it, so let’s wait for the market to be high once again.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

Usually the bear market last for one year or more so we already spent more than 8 months so we can expect bull run may start and market recover to previous prices
You are right same as last year price of bitcoin will recover once again, it is good time to buy because this market will soon recover as more people are buying and price of bitcoin is getting better, so we are good at market place of bitcoin it will get famous throughout the world and we it will make it reliable for all those who are sharply buying bitcoin and investing money to it, so let’s wait for the market to be high once again.

It will take some time for a crypto market to recover but we should never panic because it will surely recovers eventually due to market fluctuations. No matter how low price gets, it would surely gets high again. We just need to patiently wait.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
parapencariuang

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

I don't know how long it will take for Crypto Market to recover because crypto prices are difficult to predict and prices continue to change and are still not profitable, I hope it won't be long
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

It is not too easy to recover price. I think it will take time to recover it. Though it can recover and get higher in a shortage time. But in this situation i think it will take some time to recover.  

Checking constantly the prices on the market of the cryptocurrencies, I see the stagnation. The cryptos will not grow up very fast - wait at least several months.
lonzoball0

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

I guess that the market recovering won't happen soon, because the market is still decreasing. But I think the price of crypto in the market will slowly recover, I guess it will take at least a year. That's what I predicted.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

I guess that the market recovering won't happen soon, because the market is still decreasing. But I think the price of crypto in the market will slowly recover, I guess it will take at least a year. That's what I predicted.

Hopefully this year market will be able to recover because many people are waiting for its come back. We know for a fact that this hard situition is just temporary and that we have to hold on.
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

Indeed, this is a very difficult time for Crypto because of uncertain market conditions and many new investors are afraid to enter, maybe the cause is because there are many scam ICOs in my opinion. I hope things like this will end soon and make Crypto become the choice of many as a tool. payment and investment
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

I don't know, all I know is buying and holding, this is a good opportunity and I don't think this will take a fast time, I only believe in crypto without ever hearing bad talk about it
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
we can't predict the cryptos that is the unique thing about the crypto, if we can predict it that means the end of crypto so everyone can be rich and win the trade
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
we can't predict the cryptos that is the unique thing about the crypto, if we can predict it that means the end of crypto so everyone can be rich and win the trade
yeah , that is true mate.no more people lose in this market after they able predict about bitcoin and altcoin price correctly.soon or later crypto market recovered as long as we heard good news from etf or SEC.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

If you're talking about the entirety of the cryptocurrency market, I'm hoping for a quick recovery, hoping this year. Aside from bitcoin and major altcoins, I'm hoping for the ICO's to get back to the right track. Looking for an update to monitor ICO projects.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

In fact, there are so many assumptions on this topic, but I think no one knows exactly when the market will recover.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pragna

Activity: 1582

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

I think no body will give right answer about this market. No prediction is working in present market. Most of the investors are in problem in present market. Maximum are in lose at present market. So i think hold is the main work at present market. On the other hand somebody can do short term business by targeting good coins in market . As a result he can recover his business as well as loses.
boboto

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

in my opinion about 2-3 months will be required for this, if I correctly understood some sources
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

I also got stuck now, bought a bunch of coins at pretty high price earlier, lost lots of money already. Hopefully the market can recover soon, but I am afraid that it will take longer time. Let’s just be patient.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

As of today, market has slightly increased. But even stocks market have been declining for the past few months. These could also be the reason why cryptocurrencies have been struggling.

It will recover soon, hopefully not until all of our patience have run out. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

It is difficult to determine when the market will fully recover, but I think the market will be better at the end of the year and will be able to grow healthier in 2019.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

in my opinion about 2-3 months will be required for this, if I correctly understood some sources
it is too fast i think.maybe it nee more than years to recovered.investors need to make sure bitcoin price is not temporary.not only in 2 months we call it recovered.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

Most of the time, the price of crypto currencies pump close at the end of the year either november or december. Saying that, I guess it is close now that the price will increase. Still, even if we predict the the time when the price will increase, we don't know if thay will be really a high price or just another small movement and then go back to normal price

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: