Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341882 times)
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:37:14 AM

what happened today i cant register/:::::;captcha come again and again

this all the time probarly because the dev wants all the accounts
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:38:00 AM

I'm not complaining, i'm getting free coins Smiley

I wonder how much these will be worth with a max amount of 50,000,000?

I guess i'll be signing up for coins all day long!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:39:51 AM

Anyone else try using a proxy to get more coins, lol.

It didn't work Cry

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

DragoStefan

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:42:01 AM

Stop complaing and start trying again!!!!! F5 or refrese again till works how hard can it be?
nickenburg

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:47:49 AM

Stop complaing and start trying again!!!!! F5 or refrese again till works how hard can it be?

Lol after typing in the captcah for 10 times in a row i give up, this coin is sjit unfair distribution.
Only people that know about this topic get the coins and its not even working for everyone.
Everyone is greedy in here trying to get more then 1 adresses in there, and you cant even help the people having problems.
Other then this useless help
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:53:25 AM

Assuming you are right!  Did you do something for this coin? Did you wrote the scrypt or something? Where's the problem?they did all the work! even if they take 20000 accounts you can get 2 some free shares why do you belive you or any other should have more coins than the dev who made it? Or you just don't know how to say THANK YOU FOR FREE COINS!!!!!!!

+1
DragoStefan

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:55:38 AM

Lol after typing in the captcah for 10 times in a row i give up, this coin is sjit unfair distribution.
Only people that know about this topic get the coins and its not even working for everyone.
Everyone is greedy in here trying to get more then 1 adresses in there, and you cant even help the people having problems.

Man if you give up? how can you have any claim? Help YOURSELF!
still waiting for my claim after that i will go into capsa again so i will give feedback so that you will not how to say that i did not try to help anyhow!
nickenburg

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:01:44 AM

still waiting for my claim after that i will go into capsa again so i will give feedback so that you will not how to say that i did not try to help anyhow!

It is clearly not working, so no point in trying.
And i had the same problems yesterday, i recieved my token yesterday, but after the hour nothing was happening.
I sended the faircoin team a personal message wich they didnt answer at all, im trying to get help here,
but answers like keep using F5 wont help.
fair-cointeam (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:18:08 AM

Hi guys,
After receiving a lot of inquiries in the last few days about the people who lost their token
We decided to add the option to reset the Token to our website.

Please note that after you reset the token you will have to wait another hour.

Thanks for your support,
Faircoin Team
nobigdeal

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 11:19:02 AM

No.
If you can't manage to type a bunch of letters in and then use the token you get to claim your coins with a valid address,this is natural selection not unfairness.

I'm not trying to be a dick but seriously tho..
Simpson93

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:22:48 AM

If you can't manage to type a bunch of letters in and then use the token you get to claim your coins with a valid address,this is natural selection not unfairness.

Grin This made my day ^^
fair-cointeam (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:27:18 AM

Your votes are important:
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Vote for Faircoin - Promoting Prosperity

Thanks,
Faircoin Team
wonko86
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:33:24 AM

Grin This made my day ^^

Smiley Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes
nosf009

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:37:57 AM

You simply cant release coin to bunch of scammers and call it fair coin lol.
I signed up twice. Got 2 confirmations for distribution. Then I thought - well, that should be enough, right. It is already double of what is intended per person.

Then I see you idiots signing up many times. Then you'll shout - EXCHANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE soon.
Then you'll dump and cry here why price is less than litoshi.

Fun. Bunch of scamming idiots. Sad story bro. But this filth of humans that come on these boards are nothing else to be expected of.
Good luck, idiots.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
DragoStefan

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:40:48 AM

I signed up twice. Got 2 confirmations for distribution. Then I thought - well, that should be enough, right. It is already double of what is intended per person.

Then I see you idiots signing up many times. Then you'll shout - EXCHANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE soon.

Fun. Bunch of scamming idiots. Sad story bro. But this filth of humans that come on these boards are nothing else to be expected of.
Good luck, idiots.
WE welcome our new idiot brother  you bad!  Cheesy
DragoStefan

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:43:08 AM

And i had the same problems yesterday, i recieved my token yesterday, but after the hour nothing was happening.
I sended the faircoin team a personal message wich they didnt answer at all, im trying to get help here,

I feel sorry for you but i just did it again y capsa work fine, the problem is at your side.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:45:43 AM

Good luck, idiots.

actually i believe most accounts are from the admin. Not everyone has 24 hour a day of free time, not everyone access to multiple wifi,networks. (a couple at most) But most adresses here filling up are most from the admin him self. I barely managed to get 1 adresse in. But the price of this coin depend on if the admin decide to dump it all or play smart and put a decent price over this one. We saw some coins achieves very good prices even tho there are millions of them. So once again i believe the dev here has the power to allow this coins to get to a high price unless he wants to fuck it all by dumping everything.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:46:53 AM

you are most likely experiencing a browser issue. Try to change browser that should fix it.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
nosf009

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:56:36 AM

Good luck, idiots.

actually i believe most accounts are from the admin. Not everyone has 24 hour a day of free time, not everyone access to multiple wifi,networks. (a couple at most) But most adresses here filling up are most from the admin him self. I barely managed to get 1 adresse in. But the price of this coin depend on if the admin decide to dump it all or play smart and put a decent price over this one. We saw some coins achieves very good prices even tho there are millions of them. So once again i believe the dev here has the power to allow this coins to get to a high price unless he wants to fuck it all by dumping everything.

What I don't get - why do you even try so much. Not you per se, but in general.
See, this "coin" has nothing. Check out OP, make it detailed check, tell me if you can find anything but bullshit and nothing. Services? Laugh. Plans? Laugh.
There's NOTHING. Chances for this to succeed are less than 1%. Purely because there is nothing to offer. Usually, it's like - some premine or not + community that adds up.
This is a bit different - premine or not - community that doesn't add up. I gotta ask - who here really thinks that anyone would buy off their coins? To do what? Look at them in wallet?

And for those having issues with captcha, well, I have little or no words for that. It's like, if you people can't solve simple (and btw -> THE MOST COMMON) captcha on the internet, I'd really ask myself if I were you - What am I doing on the internet? Maybe something less challenging is better option. Take a walk through the woods or shit. Watch a sitcom.

Dev is virtually not important. He holds shit, if you/we don't give it to him. He can dump all 99.5% if he likes but question is to who?
Maybe Santa Claus would love to buy some, but then, Christmas is in 9 months, so he'll have to wait a bit.

Cryptos were just fine by concept, until all filth of people came to abuse it. Sad humanity. Only thing we're missing here now are rapists, murderers, pimps and terrorists and we have a complete picture.
Like I said, good luck.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 11:59:17 AM

Addresses: 27316 / 49750

Well over the half way mark. This isn't going to last 12 more hours at this rate.

GET YOUR COINS NOW!!! DON'T WAIT!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: