Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
miningmadness

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:33:11 PM

If find it quite peculiar when someone rants about a certain coin and its supposed fair launch. No one is forcing you to mine, token up, or the like. You are either in or you are out. Rant about taxes. There is something you can't opt out of. You are screwed every day, month, year with taxes. But no, bitch and complain about something completely optional. You DON'T have to be here with this coin or any other.

I look at it this way: I would rather error on the side of caution and try to be in on the launch of a coin, than missing out and later wishing I was there from the start. I have seen many posts of people not mining/getting a coin from the outset and then wishing they had.

My two cents... for what they're worth.  Roll Eyes

agree
shadypepe

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:17:32 PM

i think it's quite ambitious to try and get this coin to Cryptsy. maybe try poloniex first?

CZd9oh4FWe4f1TB69YyedxnuGyHt21zEPu
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:38:35 PM

35K already?

what the fuck

how many people are playing this??
shadypepe

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:45:12 PM

35K already?

what the fuck

i'd say 500-5000 max, each 10-100 adresses avg

CZd9oh4FWe4f1TB69YyedxnuGyHt21zEPu
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Coinoholic

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:18:09 PM

35K already?

what the fuck

i'd say 500-5000 max, each 10-100 adresses avg

excuse the stupid question.. but how do you set up multiple addresses on one machine?

No problems lol, go to your "Receive Coins" tab and hit "New Addresses" on the bottom left, just leave address blank and hit ok and you get a new address.

And to the people complaining about coin.. Just shut up and take your free credit you know you're going to do it anyway in the midst of your bitching. It's free, scams don't come for free usually.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:27:21 PM

If find it quite peculiar when someone rants about a certain coin and its supposed fair launch. No one is forcing you to mine, token up, or the like. You are either in or you are out. Rant about taxes. There is something you can't opt out of. You are screwed every day, month, year with taxes. But no, bitch and complain about something completely optional. You DON'T have to be here with this coin or any other.

I look at it this way: I would rather error on the side of caution and try to be in on the launch of a coin, than missing out and later wishing I was there from the start. I have seen many posts of people not mining/getting a coin from the outset and then wishing they had.

agree

Disagree....it's err on the side of caution..... Grin Grin

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:34:08 PM

agree

Disagree....it's err on the side of caution..... Grin Grin

Quite right indeed. It was early and i hadn't had breakfast yet.  Tongue

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:10:40 PM

DID YOU VOTE ?  https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:33:17 PM

DID YOU VOTE ?  https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

I spent my cryptsy points to vote for fair coin, as soon as I get my coins, ans I'm able to sell some for BTC, I'll buy a load of points and spend them on voting.

I suggest we all do the same, we need to get up that list!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:34:37 PM

much work, so exhausted, very unusal!

I am glad when it's over!  Grin

Didn't the dev confirm some pages ago that you can insert always the same address for every token?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:39:09 PM

much work, so exhausted, very unusal!

I am glad when it's over!  Grin

Didn't the dev confirm some pages ago that you can insert always the same address for every token?

Yeah I think so. I hope so, I've been using the same address.

How many times have you submitted?

I think I'm around 10 times so far, I read some guy was on 27 earlier, he must of bee at it since the beginning.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:07:33 PM

15 times or so.
I always forget about it.

I am sure some greedy have done maybe 100 or more
just wonder if that works then pays out at the end. somehow it's more relaxing to have my PC mining 24h
and i can put my legs on the table and do nothing. Smiley

y3804

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:07:49 PM

38K!

Almost impossible
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:13:32 PM

i guess till tomorrow it will be Over,going too fast.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:16:11 PM

i guess till tomorrow it will be Over,going too fast.

Today will be over you mean.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
DawgDCG

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:32:46 PM

I've generated 10 tokens so far and when I finally went to redeem them it says "invalid token"?

What gives?
I've waited an hour each time to get a new token!
none of them work
wtf  Huh

You cant do it like that. it is 1 token  for 1 ip adress and you can use it 1 hour after requesting it. Or else som1 could just restart his router 1000 time request 1000 token and use them all at once 1 hours later. Not how it works.

WHAT!
So I wasted all this time for nothing!?
Restarting your router does NOT allow you to get multiple tokens. You can restart your router 100 times but still only get one token/per computer/per network/per hour.
Why didn't they say that the token expires after you get a new one?
This is bullshit!
I followed the rules. One token per hour. Now I get nothing because the developer didn't specify their stupid system  Angry
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:39:53 PM

15 times or so.
I always forget about it.

I am sure some greedy have done maybe 100 or more
just wonder if that works then pays out at the end. somehow it's more relaxing to have my PC mining 24h
and i can put my legs on the table and do nothing. Smiley

I forgot about it a couple of times, and I lost one of my token numbers by clicking on a link, I tried to refresh, but it was gone Cry

I think it will all be over in a few more hours, I am quite surprised by how fast it is being snatched up, I don't blame people it's free money!

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

vis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:13:05 PM

I've generated 10 tokens so far and when I finally went to redeem them it says "invalid token"?

What gives?
I've waited an hour each time to get a new token!
none of them work
wtf  Huh

You cant do it like that. it is 1 token  for 1 ip adress and you can use it 1 hour after requesting it. Or else som1 could just restart his router 1000 time request 1000 token and use them all at once 1 hours later. Not how it works.

WHAT!
So I wasted all this time for nothing!?
Restarting your router does NOT allow you to get multiple tokens. You can restart your router 100 times but still only get one token/per computer/per network/per hour.
Why didn't they say that the token expires after you get a new one?
This is bullshit!
I followed the rules. One token per hour. Now I get nothing because the developer didn't specify their stupid system  Angry

you followed stuff you saw people write here in the forum..
the website itself only tells you to get a token, wait 1 hour, then redeem it
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:24:35 PM

Ha some people. Read the thread bro.

Never mind,I hope you got your fill of free coins? Smiley

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

y3804

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:25:32 PM

38K!

Almost impossible

3k in 2 hours. We're up to 41k. Wtf is going on?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: