Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
lily3241

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

PoSToken

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:41:54 AM

devs are human and have to sleep

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DawgDCG

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:45:47 AM

show of hands! how many addresses have you got?

I didn't attempt to get more stakes today.

I'm at 350+

So I get home and its all over. The 10 tokens I got yesterday are worthless because you can't save them, you have to use them  before you get a new token. Please don't tell me that's my fault because no where was that indicated on the site nor should it be necessary, I reserved my stake by acquiring a token, that token should represent my stake.
Regardless now I've got 1 stake.

This fuck has 350x the amount I do and most likely 10x the amount most other people have (even 35 is stretching it).
And we don't even know how many thousand the developer is taking for himself because this is not transparent at all.

How is this fair again?

whoopdee

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:50:40 AM

I'm at 350+

So I get home and its all over. The 10 tokens I got yesterday are worthless because you can't save them, you have to use them  before you get a new token.
I've got 1 stake.

This fuck has 350x the amount I do and most likely 10x the amount most other people have (even 35 is stretching it).
And we don't even know how many thousand the developer is taking for himself because this is not transparent at all.

How is this fair again?

you tried for more than your fair share... than got mad when someone else had more... heh
DawgDCG

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:52:27 AM

I'm at 350+

So I get home and its all over. The 10 tokens I got yesterday are worthless because you can't save them, you have to use them  before you get a new token.
I've got 1 stake.

How is this fair again?

you tried for more than your fair share... than got mad when someone else had more... heh

They never claimed that 1 stake was your "fair share" in fact they designed it in a way so that it would only be fair if EVERYONE reserved a stake every hour until the launch. Only that way would everyone have the same amount because they encouraged people to apply for stake multiple times.

At least premine (PMC) gave 1 stake per account on bitcointalk, making it the most fair coin yet.
This coin is a giant farce.
y3804

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:58:38 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 05:09:23 AM by y3804

I'm at 350+

So I get home and its all over. The 10 tokens I got yesterday are worthless because you can't save them, you have to use them  before you get a new token. Please don't tell me that's my fault because no where was that indicated on the site nor should it be necessary, I reserved my stake by acquiring a token, that token should represent my stake.

How is this fair again?

Dude, stop being mad. I'll send you 10 stakes if you want.

Now, the reason why you're mad is because you're a fucking idiot. Why? It's obvious that you don't understand the security protocols behind the stake process.

I found 3 main checks in their protocol:

1. Token is unique to IP. Token can therefore only be used on the registered IP address.
2. Token is unique to session cookie. If you use the same cookie to generate different tokens on different IP addresses, it won't work. It will produce invalid tokens (at least for me)
3. Only one token is valid at any given time for any registered IP address. You can't 'save' them and use them later.

Of course, if you reset your token, the previous one becomes invalid, as there's only one valid for IP. If you were 'saving' them instead of using them.. sorry bud, you're an idiot

Also, devs did the best to save their coin.

1. 2x Captcha protection (Google captcha + sweetCaptcha)
2. Proxy detection (this was hard for me)
3. One hour delay
4. Registered token only works on registered IP and unique session cookie.

How I did it:

VPN (access to 200 private gateways with unblocked servers) + rasdial, fiddler2, autohotkey, scripts, and lots of time on my hands to enter those damn captchas. It took me about 24 hours of work for the first 150 tokens, then 5 hours for the last 200ish.
I have developed a script so complex I can consistenly register more than 3 addresses/minute (100/hour). Everything is automated but the damn Google recaptcha. SweetCaptcha can be bypassed using image detection
Unfortunately I was gone for the most part today and when I came back it was already 46kish/49k, so couldn't make it
whoopdee

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:59:27 AM

I'm at 350+

So I get home and its all over. The 10 tokens I got yesterday are worthless because you can't save them, you have to use them  before you get a new token.
I've got 1 stake.

How is this fair again?

They never claimed that 1 stake was your "fair share" in fact they designed it in a way so that it would only be fair if EVERYONE reserved a stake every hour until the launch. Only that way would everyone have the same amount because they encouraged people to apply for stake multiple times.

"they designed it in a way so that it would only be fair if EVERYONE reserved a stake every hour until the launch."

so it was designed to be fair ONLY if EVERYONE reserved a stake an hour untill launch?

i dont think so... that doesnt make sense as you cannot rely on that scenerio happening.additionally you could not reserve untill after launch ..... they did their best to try and make it so users couldnt get more than 1 share an hour.. protection was via IP with some proxies blocked and a captcha type device. it seems you may not have understood how the system was working having reserved 10 tokens. also you must have been reserving them on different ips? because after you get a token, and reload in 1 hour, you are prompted to enter your address--- unless of course your IP was changing.....

i donno, but sorry you got mad.
shiyang1992

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:06:12 AM

I'm at 350+

Whoa that's 0.7% of all faircoin already. I wonder if there's anyone who managed to get 1% above.
My god.
1% means 500.......
You scare me.....
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:08:28 AM

At least premine (PMC) gave 1 stake per account on bitcointalk, making it the most fair coin yet.

No PMC was given out rather adhoc, and much of it via a faucet which was easily gamed. Faircoin's distribution was way harder to game, and most likely way better distributed.
kino

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:09:49 AM

I'm at 350+

How is this fair again?

Now, the reason why you're mad is because you're a fucking idiot. Why? It's obvious that you don't understand the security protocols behind the stake process.

1. Token is unique to IP. Token can therefore only be used on the registered IP address.
2. Token is unique to session cookie. If you use the same cookie to generate different tokens on different IP addresses, it won't work. It will produce invalid tokens (at least for me)
3. Only one token is valid at any given time for any registered IP address. You can't 'save' them and use them later.

Of course, if you reset your token, the previous one becomes invalid, as there's only one valid for IP. If you were 'saving' them instead of using them.. sorry bud, you're an idiot

3. One hour delay

How I did it:

VPN (access to 200 private gateways with unblocked servers) + rasdial, fiddler2, autohotkey, scripts, and lots of time on my hands to enter those damn captchas. It took me about 24 hours of work for the first 150 tokens, then 5 hours for the last 200ish.
I have developed a script so complex I can consistenly register more than 3 addresses/minute (100/hour). Everything is automated but the damn Google recaptcha. SweetCaptcha can be bypassed using image detection
Unfortunately I was gone for the most part today and when I came back it was already 46kish/49k, so couldn't make it

very clever  Grin Grin

COMM WALLET: CeujLVHAZ96gG3U91cENhWdSxN89qfkrnn
fair-cointeam (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:34:17 AM

Hi guys,
Only the first 49750 addresses will receive their fair share,
The distribution will be made in the coming hours

Thanks,
Faircoin Team
Camilio

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:39:07 AM

Such silent devs, so many confusions. wow
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:42:41 AM

Really. I got 10 shares and I'm perfectly fine with that. If you want more just wait until an exchange thread pops up and 98% of the initial holders dump for dirt and buy in..

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
lily3241

Activity: 115

PoSToken

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:43:56 AM

Hi guys,
Only the first 49750 addresses will receive their fair share,
The distribution will be made in the coming hours

Thanks,
Faircoin Team
Thanks !

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:58:33 AM

I'm at 350+

How is this fair again?

3. One hour delay

How I did it:

Using scripts should be considered cheating.
The whole reason people are made to wait an hour before the token becomes valid is to prevent the use of scripts. (bots)
Devs, since this person admitted they are using scripts and other deceptive methods can we please remove their stake?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Camilio

Activity: 126

Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:59:08 AM

Anyone received some coins yet?
illiki23

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:00:53 AM

From the site:
"What's stopping me from entering multiple addresses, or writing a script that does that?
Registering multiple addresses is not a problem in itself, as long as you don't have an advatange over others.
Ultimately, we can't be sure we can stop a hacker with enough ability and motivation. But by placing protections and not revealing them ahead of time we can level the playing field for a fixed and short amount of time."

This implies that faircoin did not want people to use scripts.  They admit they cannot catch everyone so they are placing protections in so that they can catch some of the cheaters.

Since a previous poster admitted to using a script they should have their stake invalidated if possible - if you can somehow figure that out.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████

illiki23

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:02:56 AM

"I have developed a script so complex I can consistenly register more than 3 addresses/minute (100/hour). Everything is automated but the damn Google recaptcha. SweetCaptcha can be bypassed using image detection"

If this is allowed then the coin is definitely not fair.

The whole situation allows for cheaters and unfair things.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████

junkozane

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:09:50 AM

all i know is, after this 2 days i wouldn't want an ice cream, orangejuice, and cigar for a long time...
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:16:41 AM

"I have developed a script so complex I can consistenly register more than 3 addresses/minute (100/hour). Everything is automated but the damn Google recaptcha. SweetCaptcha can be bypassed using image detection"

If this is allowed then the coin is definitely not fair.

The whole situation allows for cheaters and unfair things.

They tried to prevent such happenings, but they knew they couldn't catch them all. The person who made the script is beyond reprehensible, but the system allowed for such a thing to happen. This person did have to at least do one thing manually - Google captcha. He admitted such. There will always be people like him that feel they need to take advantage of systems that are put into place. One can only hope that karma is a real thing and that it catches up to these folks.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:17:22 AM

all i know is, after this 2 days i wouldn't want an ice cream, orangejuice, and cigar for a long time...

What about putting your eye back into its socket?  Wink

███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: