Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
gambitminer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:00:51 PM

I started a buy/sell thread for Faircoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511239.0
bitcoinsservice

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:01:14 PM

Vote for FAC :
http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/1000017039
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:14:02 PM

There are still those who have not got a coin? To me and to my friend did not come coins. Have to worry or wait?

They are still coming and probably will be for a few more days yet.  I was somewhere around 27000 when I got my first token and haven't received anything yet.  To get all the way through all 49750 will take a while.

Because we all know how fair it is to slowly roll payments out so some people get coins before others.  While it is on an exchange, allowing people who get their coins first to dump before everyone else.

This coin is so ironic.  First a very skewed distribution because of people gaming the system. Some of us have lives and cannot sit in front of computers all day gaining stake and then there are those who used scripts and bragged about it on the forum.

Then this staggered release where people who get their coins first can start trading days before other people.  

I hope you guys are happy.  

Everyone in this thread claiming it is 'fair' also has a bunch of stake and are displaying skewed judgment.

The coin really should not claim fairness, it does not hold up.

In fact it is one of the less fair distribution systems.

Missed the boat did you?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:21:05 PM

There are still those who have not got a coin? To me and to my friend did not come coins. Have to worry or wait?

They are still coming and probably will be for a few more days yet.  I was somewhere around 27000 when I got my first token and haven't received anything yet.  To get all the way through all 49750 will take a while.

Because we all know how fair it is to slowly roll payments out so some people get coins before others.  While it is on an exchange, allowing people who get their coins first to dump before everyone else.

This coin is so ironic.  First a very skewed distribution because of people gaming the system. Some of us have lives and cannot sit in front of computers all day gaining stake and then there are those who used scripts and bragged about it on the forum.

Then this staggered release where people who get their coins first can start trading days before other people.  

I hope you guys are happy.  

Everyone in this thread claiming it is 'fair' also has a bunch of stake and are displaying skewed judgment.

The coin really should not claim fairness, it does not hold up.

In fact it is one of the less fair distribution systems.

Missed the boat did you?

It was fair. You had both graphical and type captcha and could generate new token every 1 hour. So what is unfair here?

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:23:25 PM

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

Vote people, you can also down vote the other coins.

We are in 3rd place.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:25:45 PM

Is there anyone still waiting for first piece of coins?

I know I am
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:30:22 PM

I know I am

I'm still waiting.

I started about the 20K mark, how about you?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:32:02 PM

I know I am

I'm still waiting.

I started about the 20K mark, how about you?

I came in at about the same
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980

Premium

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:40:41 PM

Faircoin Giveaway Courtesy of FaircoinExchange.com!

As a show of good faith to the community, to help make Faircoin even fairer, and to help those who might have missed the deadline, we are launching a FAC giveaway from our own personal Faircoins! Additionally we plan to take 10% of any future profits we make and redistribute those Faircoins to the community since that is the fair thing to do  Cheesy

Our first giveaway will be for 1000 FAC to a total of 50 people (20 FAC/person).

Make sure you follow the instructions:

- To participate please reply with your Faircoin address and below that include "Buy Faircoins @ FaircoinExchange.com" so we can easily identify your submission. Then you must email us on our homepage the permalink to your post.
- Your bitcointalk user must be at least 7 days old, and any attempt to double post will disqualify you.
- This offer is valid for 2 hours, so do NOT reply once 2 hours have passed from the timestamp of this post.
- First come first serve, once 50 valid requests have been made then there is no reason for you to try as your request will not be processed.
- Please allow 24 hours for processing. Once you receive your free Faircoins a thank you post in this forum is appreciated. If you feel you should have received and didn't please email us directly on our website, do NOT post to this thread. We apologize if it takes some time to reply we are being swamped with emails at this point.

p.s. Once the official Faircoin distribution has completed we will open our exchange for trading and we look forward to serving the community and making it easy to buy and sell Faircoins.

Cheers,

FaircoinExchange.com

E-mailed you, let me see if you are a scammer or not

+1
Who ? FaircoinExchange ?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:56:48 PM

As a show of good faith to the community, to help make Faircoin even fairer, and to help those who might have missed the deadline, we are launching a FAC giveaway from our own personal Faircoins! Additionally we plan to take 10% of any future profits we make and redistribute those Faircoins to the community since that is the fair thing to do  Cheesy

Our first giveaway will be for 1000 FAC to a total of 50 people (20 FAC/person).

- To participate please reply with your Faircoin address and below that include "Buy Faircoins @ FaircoinExchange.com" so we can easily identify your submission. Then you must email us on our homepage the permalink to your post.
- Your bitcointalk user must be at least 7 days old, and any attempt to double post will disqualify you.
- This offer is valid for 2 hours, so do NOT reply once 2 hours have passed from the timestamp of this post.
- First come first serve, once 50 valid requests have been made then there is no reason for you to try as your request will not be processed.
- Please allow 24 hours for processing. Once you receive your free Faircoins a thank you post in this forum is appreciated. If you feel you should have received and didn't please email us directly on our website, do NOT post to this thread. We apologize if it takes some time to reply we are being swamped with emails at this point.

p.s. Once the official Faircoin distribution has completed we will open our exchange for trading and we look forward to serving the community and making it easy to buy and sell Faircoins.

Cheers,

FaircoinExchange.com

+1
Who ? FaircoinExchange ?

Has anyone had a payout off these guys yet?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:02:34 PM

Cheers,

FaircoinExchange.com

+1
Who ? FaircoinExchange ?

It's a scam, don't send them your faircoins.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:04:26 PM

Believe me, as much a I like the concepts here, if some one were legit giving 2.24 BTC for my coins, I'd sell them immediately. If it's too good to be true, it generally is.
unick

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:05:28 PM

About the 10 minutes block... like I said above, in the context of a brick and mortar business, I can think of many situations where this could be a deal breaker.  True, Bitcoin is the only one gaining use in the mainstream... but I still think the adoption rate is slowed down by this factor alone.  On the other hand, a lot of use of the bitcoin don't need fast transaction time.  If we think back at one of the original idea WHY bitcoin was created was to transfer money... This is not a commercial transaction rather a financial transaction... I find it perfectly fine having to wait ~1 hour to get my money cleared. It still is the fasted way to wire money anywhere in the world AND the cheapest. I think you get the point.

and what about this PoS block minimizing time to 5 minutes? I didn't look at the code on that but from experience on other coins... PoS competes against PoW so the network produce 1 block for the given target... So here the PoS block would still be 10 minutes apart.

can anyone shed some light on this ? Is this what is supposed to happen to FairCoin?

faircoin should behave like novacoin
so i guess they're competing

but the greater question is that of the block times
even aurora coin which includes pretty much all the lessons learned, uses a 10 minutes block time
and there is no plan to reduce bitcoin block times

i'm not sure about how this is handled and can't answer your questions
but you seem to be in disagreement with the core developers in the crypto world

Well it's a big statement to say that I disagree with the devs in the crypto world... if there is both, long and short, block times... it's because different devs seems to think differently. That being said, I believe that depending on the application, block time is a valid concern.  In the commercial business arena, I stand by my opinion that a shorter block time is better. From a financial stand point, longer block time should be better.

Now the question is. what will FairCoin be used for?

Awesome Explorers for Awesome Coins | Show some BTC love here: 1AAYAZgaz2me7hyumexUZzcyGRZEYtCx5C
HoboNickels: hbn.blockx.info | BottleCaps: cap.blockx.info | GrowthCoin: grw.blockx.info
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:08:37 PM

Cheers,

FaircoinExchange.com

+1
Who ? FaircoinExchange ?

I will try them and update everyone here, Also if they agree and you guys agree i can act as an escrow which mean ill be the middle man in their transactions.

I didnt really believe they were legit at start but instead of condaming them without giving them a small chance is useless.

If they accept and you guys accept me as a middleman for the transactions ill be up for the job!

For now im waiting for their answer about the first trade which i will be updating here as soon as it is completed.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
ickyt2012

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:15:40 PM

Cheers,

FaircoinExchange.com

+1
Who ? FaircoinExchange ?

I will try them and update everyone here, Also if they agree and you guys agree i can act as an escrow which mean ill be the middle man in their transactions.

I didnt really believe they were legit at start but instead of condaming them without giving them a small chance is useless.

If they accept and you guys accept me as a middleman for the transactions ill be up for the job!

For now im waiting for their answer about the first trade which i will be updating here as soon as it is completed.

Its pretty shady that we can't see all buy and sell orders. The site may be legit, but I have a feeling those prices are BS.
Is there anybody here who can confirm they have put in a buy order anywhere close to the .00109 the site claims???

Anybody? Bueller?

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:17:28 PM

Cheers,

FaircoinExchange.com

+1
Who ? FaircoinExchange ?

Its pretty shady that we can't see all buy and sell orders. The site may be legit, but I have a feeling those prices are BS.
Is there anybody here who can confirm they have put in a buy order anywhere close to the .00109 the site claims???

Anybody? Bueller?

The trades would nornally not start before the full distribution is out. About the prices i have no idea but as i said i will be doing a transaction manally with the admin and will post an update here. So let's wait it out and see.

CONTACT
gambitminer

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:24:32 PM

Anyone having recent wallet sync issues?
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:29:08 PM

payouts are still rolling out... you can follow here

http://162.243.224.140:1080/

it's 10 minutes per block and some blocks take longer so this could take a while to complete... I'm guessing about 10-15 days until 100% completed

edit: you will see the chain name as NovaCoin, but in fact it's the FairCoin blockchain that it's reading... I'm trying to fix the display issue

I searched for my address, and it did not find it?  Does this mean that it has not been sent yet?

fcbh7Y4rAw66gxZ51mXh1JdmzfG2c4kWi4

What happened to this website. I have not received any coins whatsoever.. I generated token when there were only a 2000 tokens generated
JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:32:54 PM

I don't know why but my wallet is not syncing ? Do you guys know what I should do to get it sync?

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:43:19 PM

I don't know why but my wallet is not syncing ? Do you guys know what I should do to get it sync?

Try leaving it open a couple of hours.

I did that and it wa synced it can take time to sync when you close it and open it a few hours later so im not closing it anymore.

CONTACT
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: