Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
kidyubyub

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

http://taas.fund

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:54:05 PM

My token isn't working. Faircoin is unfair!

Just thought I'd throw that in since we haven't seen this type of complaint in a while. I miss them.  Tongue

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 09:56:11 PM

can you guys tell me how to cpu mine with my wallet?

as simple as

setgenerate true

in the console window

edit: you could also set

gen=1

in the FairCoin.conf file

and restart the wallet

He has encrypted wallet so can't mine by console query.

then I would bakcup my "good" encrypted wallet, remove it from the FairCoin folder and mine into a temporary wallet for the sake of this distribution.  Once the PoS kicks in, this shouldn't be a problem anymore

It is also possible to unlock encrypted wallet for solo mining.
Here you have simple guide:  https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1775-unlock-to-mine/

It unlocks but still is unable to mine. I will just put an unencrypted wallet on another computer.

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
NatureTM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:56:50 PM

Yes, I'm worried about the fact that so many hashes are being thrown at my pool.  It's really unnecessary, and could cause you to get stuck again if my pool goes down, as others have said.  I'd recommend the miners on my pool slowly decrease their hashrate by removing workers or other means, while others solo or wallet mine.  I don't mind keeping the pool open, but it looks like I have 99% of the hashrate at 4-6MH/s, when really < 1000 kH should be plenty.
unick

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:06:08 PM

Yes, I'm worried about the fact that so many hashes are being thrown at my pool.  It's really unnecessary, and could cause you to get stuck again if my pool goes down, as others have said.  I'd recommend the miners on my pool slowly decrease their hashrate by removing workers or other means, while others solo or wallet mine.  I don't mind keeping the pool open, but it looks like I have 99% of the hashrate at 4-6MH/s, when really < 1000 kH should be plenty.

Thanks for your honest feedback NatureTM... I myself put 1.2 MH/s just to level out the pool 4-5 MH/s at the moment, but I find it's alot... like you said, 1 MH/s should be plenty and I believe CPU mining should be enough.

Is there a way to get the network hashrate? as the getmininginfo method doesn't return that info.

Any clues?

Awesome Explorers for Awesome Coins | Show some BTC love here: 1AAYAZgaz2me7hyumexUZzcyGRZEYtCx5C
HoboNickels: hbn.blockx.info | BottleCaps: cap.blockx.info | GrowthCoin: grw.blockx.info
heajin5921

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:09:47 PM

I got 10000 faircoin now but how can I mine with pos
Who can tell me,thanks!

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. <BFLFB8V7h3yhDs5irELoFo4tDB7ZC3MrQN>
sticktoit

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:10:21 PM

Hell yeah, I'm rich... I just found a block solomining ... lol .001 FAC on it's way. Pop the Champain  Grin

hiuppyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:16:24 PM

Who can tell me,thanks!

with the same address?
unick

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:18:03 PM

Who can tell me,thanks!

PoS takes time to kick in. the coins have to mature.  In the case of FairCoin, you need to wait 30 days, without moving the coins to another address (if you do the timer restarts and you'll have to wait another 30 days from that transaction). After 30days, you have the minimum weight for being eligible for the PoS rewards (currently 6%/year about .5% per 30 days).  This process can go up to 90 days where you have Maximum weight (greater chances to find a PoS block and get reward - you will eventually do).

So when the coins are ready, all you have to do is have you wallet open and unlocked. and wait for the wallet to do it's job.  It's all done automatically.

Awesome Explorers for Awesome Coins | Show some BTC love here: 1AAYAZgaz2me7hyumexUZzcyGRZEYtCx5C
HoboNickels: hbn.blockx.info | BottleCaps: cap.blockx.info | GrowthCoin: grw.blockx.info
unick

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:38:17 PM

I'm on a roll. 2 PoW block worth .001 FAC each... looking to buy my next G5 with all that cash  Wink

flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:49:35 PM

Did the payouts stop? I entered about 5 addresses in and only got payout on one yet.
flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:50:38 PM

I'm on a roll. 2 PoW block worth .001 FAC each... looking to buy my next G5 with all that cash  Wink

Don't spend it all at once Wink
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:51:39 PM

Did the payouts stop? I entered about 5 addresses in and only got payout on one yet.

Not sure, but I know that they are paid out in order of submission. Blocks continue to rise, but perhaps payouts were having issues again?

Somebody can confirm?

███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
unick

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:56:58 PM

payouts are still rolling out... you can follow here

http://162.243.224.140:1080/

it's 10 minutes per block and some blocks take longer so this could take a while to complete... I'm guessing about 10-15 days until 100% completed

edit: you will see the chain name as NovaCoin, but in fact it's the FairCoin blockchain that it's reading... I'm trying to fix the display issue

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:01:31 PM

I still ain't got a payment, I submitted at least 10 tokens.

What's with the hold up?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:04:08 PM

it's 10 minutes per block and some blocks take longer so this could take a while to complete... I'm guessing about 10-15 days until 100% completed

edit: you will see the chain name as NovaCoin, but in fact it's the FairCoin blockchain that it's reading... I'm trying to fix the display issue

I searched for my address, and it did not find it?  Does this mean that it has not been sent yet?

fcbh7Y4rAw66gxZ51mXh1JdmzfG2c4kWi4

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

unick

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:12:38 PM

I searched for my address, and it did not find it?  Does this mean that it has not been sent yet?

correct, if the address is not used on the network it wont be found on the blockchain... do you remember roughly when you submited your request for your share ? how many addresses were sent in?

unick

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:20:45 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 11:34:23 PM by unick

Ok I found the issue about displaying the correct coin name... the block explorer will be down 5-10 minutes in order to fix this.

edit: all right, http://162.243.224.140:1080/  is back up and displaying the correct coin name and code Smiley

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:30:52 PM

I searched for my address, and it did not find it?  Does this mean that it has not been sent yet?

correct, if the address is not used on the network it wont be found on the blockchain... do you remember roughly when you submited your request for your share ? how many addresses were sent in?

I started about 19 to 20K mark all the way up to 40K.

Judging by the way it's going, I think this process may take several days.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

unick

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:37:26 PM

I searched for my address, and it did not find it?  Does this mean that it has not been sent yet?

I started about 19 to 20K mark all the way up to 40K.

Judging by the way it's going, I think this process may take several days.

ok you will have to wait a bit longer... there is currently about 6k transaction since they started distributing the coins and that took over 24h.  maybe you'll start getting your coin in another 36-48 hours... it sucks  but if distribution speed remains the same, that is the timeframe you should expect

AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:47:31 PM

Faircoin will be featued on the blog soon. Plus a huge giveaway!  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: