Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
bitcoinsservice

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:26:15 PM

you can follow the balance of the addresses of the dev :
http://faircoin.coinexplorers.com/block/00000000632f61dca7708aedb1172806a682360d74bd26e81cba23a318f1c86e
It seems like they don't lie.
JustLurkin

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:26:27 PM

If the devs can prove somehow that the 15mil are indeed lost then it's all fair, if not then those coins will hang above the coin's price as a big black cloud and would never allow it to grow above 200-300 satoshi.

this is the only sensible thing to do. Would like to hear the devs about this.

vis

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:27:08 PM

anybody has an open source block explorer with a rich list?
biteboy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:27:57 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 04:00:20 AM by biteboy

My wallet.dat file is where you say it should be (C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Particle\wallet.dat). I did the shortcut method and it's now appearing to load my wallet like last time so it could take over an hour or more to finish like last time.

Thanks for all the help......

Sounds like your wallet just needs to resync again. Let it run through and make sure at the bottom of the wallet it goes through the sync'ing process. Once it catches up to the network/fully syncs you should see your coins and transactions again.

Did you create a backup of your wallet by any chance? if not, you might want to create a duplicate of that wallet.dat file(though i tend to play it safe and create a backup of the whole "particle" folder within Roaming.
bitcoinsservice

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:28:54 PM

anybody has an open source block explorer with a rich list?

+1
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:30:33 PM

Yes, please all smart asses who think that this coin is suddenly completely unfair and lost all value, please send all WORTHLESS coins to fEsXuZoLX5wEDN6aWmMy5xXWQmsWKPj5WP

lol look at this monkey who just got his coins and is jumping up and down.

I am a black man and take this as a racist comment.
wwdz99

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:32:41 PM

its still fair if we can be absolutely certain that the 15 million coins cant be accessed anymore

Agreed . +1
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:33:20 PM

Yes, please all smart asses who think that this coin is suddenly completely unfair and lost all value, please send all WORTHLESS coins to fEsXuZoLX5wEDN6aWmMy5xXWQmsWKPj5WP

That wasn't a racist comment, so don't play the race card, in my eyes all creeds and colours are equal.

I hate it when people play the race card, race shouldn't be an issue, so just chill.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:36:43 PM

I'd like to here some info from the faircoin team.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

stratoos

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:37:10 PM

If the devs can prove somehow that the 15mil are indeed lost then it's all fair, if not then those coins will hang above the coin's price as a big black cloud and would never allow it to grow above 200-300 satoshi.

Man your idiot...
Faircoin - The First Fairly Distributed

I have got all the coins, but still even if only one stakeholder of the 49k who registered with the token won't get his 1000 coins, than
I will never use this coin anymore, lock the wallet and forget it...

This is not about who got his coins and who didn't, this is about there is somebody who didn't get but had to.
ickyt2012

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:39:35 PM

That wasn't a racist comment, so don't play the race card, in my eyes all creeds and colours are equal.

I hate it when people play the race card, race shouldn't be an issue, so just chill.

Y so serious?
I'm pretty sure that was a joke.
And kudos to you for seeing everybody as equal. We should all strive to be so awesome.

In other news, congratulations to our crypto Jackie Robinson. You may very well be the first!

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:40:18 PM

Man your idiot...
Faircoin - The First Fairly Distributed

I have got all the coins, but still even if only one stakeholder of the 49k who registered with the token won't get his 1000 coins, than
I will never use this coin anymore, lock the wallet and forget it...

This is not about who got his coins and who didn't, this is about there is somebody who didn't get but had to.

Yes, I am an idiot. Do you also believe in Santa Claus?
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:41:38 PM

Hi friends,
We continue as usual,
Will soon go on exchanges, BOUNTIES be paid soon.

Thanks.
Hi, dev,

As the problem is not solved yet, how can we move as usual?
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:42:39 PM

Well, if you thought I was annoying before when complaining about the people who got more stake than others...

I did not even get my one stake.

Tongue

No, today is a good day, all is good and I have a good attitude.  I hope everything works out for faircoin.  I would give up my single share for that to happen.

Edit:  The one user with three hundred and something shares really should consider some voluntary distribution - as well as everyone else with over 5 shares.  If people were altruistic this thing could end up fair.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:44:31 PM

Y so serious?
I'm pretty sure that was a joke.
And kudos to you for seeing everybody as equal. We should all strive to be so awesome.

In other news, congratulations to our crypto Jackie Robinson. You may very well be the first!

Thanks.. I love sarcasm Smiley

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Victoo

Activity: 393

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:45:02 PM

Best solution: developer make a donation address, everybody who got 10k+ coins donates 1k or more if they want, all accumulated coins are distributed evenly to the remaining 15k addresses, we move on while also show that there is a community behind this coin.

Sounds fairer then most other options.

I agree. Willing to donate my share of 1000.
jeroentie

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:45:17 PM

Most honest. Everbody sends back the coins to developer. Then spread less coins over same people. It that way also prove we are a strong community.

People who wont send back the coins Are going blacklisted for live

M.Jcoin [Giveaway] M8RwbjenuDFAh6RJDisTcuTu2gUJ9dkops
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:46:25 PM

Best solution: developer make a donation address, everybody who got 10k+ coins donates 1k or more if they want, all accumulated coins are distributed evenly to the remaining 15k addresses, we move on while also show that there is a community behind this coin.

++++

It would even fix some problems with the original distribution.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:46:40 PM

Well, if you thought I was annoying before when complaining about the people who got more stake than others...

I did not even get my one stake.

Tongue

No, today is a good day, all is good and I have a good attitude.  I hope everything works out for faircoin.  I would give up my single share for that to happen.

Edit:  The one user with three hundred and something shares really should consider some voluntary distribution - as well as everyone else with over 5 shares.  If people were altruistic this thing could end up fair.

Post a wallet address bro, I'll donate some to you, now that's fair.

You see how fair i'm being, I thought that what this coin was about.

Devs speak up!

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

nobigdeal

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:46:46 PM

Cut the devs some slack...they're prolly working hard to fix this situation and as if that wasn't enough they have to keep up with the shitload of comments that are posts in here.

Let's wait and see what they have to say about it..
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: