Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Faircoin - MULTIPOOL PAYS --- 20%--- BONUS! for the next week!!  (Read 341878 times)
ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:39:22 AM

Dear FairCoin community,

A lot of the active members here have probably seen my previous posts regarding projects for the better of the future of FairCoin. I plan to put them to reality. One of the more favorable and unique projects is the implementation of an emailing system into the wallet; and the wallet address acting as the email address! This will allow the transfer of messages, pictures, and videos straight through your FairCoin wallet, into another wallet. The receiver would be able to view the letter in an inbox section of the wallet. For this project, I will be working with numerous other new FairCoin developers with programming experience to provide this secure, reliable, unique, convenient, and innovative service for the FairCoin community. I would also like to thank the CinniCoin developer for providing the basis of this idea, from his coin.

In addition, I plan to implement daily financial analysis reports on the FairCoin price and projections of future value. Such analysis will involve the utilizing of simple methods such as the setting of the support, resistance, point of recovery, breakout, and consolidation. Different variations of analysis will be available too.

Overall, I personally want to expand the FairCoin community. That is why we very soon will have a new IRC chat room for all of us to hang out, a brand new website, a new video, and a Twitter account that constantly will be posting updates on FairCoin. Together, we will make the fair dream true.

More to come soon!

Kindest regards,

Adam Trat (Gladimor)

CEO, Shop Crypto
Community Manager, CinniCoin/FairCoin

Hello.  I am a part of the Cinni Dev team, and the official Community Manager of CinniCoin.  You are not a community manager of Cinni Coin.  Please remove that misleading information from your post.

Hallo Adam,

could you please clarify how you're exactly related to Cinni, so we can quickly proceed in a transparent and trustworthy way.

Nevertheless we should establish a communication platform where the core members and actually everybody who wishes to contribute to FairCoin can orgnaize them selves. Do you have experience in that field? Do you have any idea what free tool could be used? Appending more and more to this obsolete thread doesn’t seem an efficient way to move FairCoin forward.

drakandar, thanks for your efforts so far! Do you think you could contribute in this field?

regs
Thomas

I will clarify how he is related to Cinni.  I think I would know better than even he would, as I am part of the Dev team for Cinni and handle all the internal affairs of the coin.  Gladimor was a self-volunteered community manager (never officiated by all of our devs), who seemingly supported Cinni Coin for 1-2 days (about 2 weeks ago).  But has had no communication and offered no support to Cinni in any way since.  And as the an official officer of the Cinni Dev team, I am telling you that Gladimor has absolutely no association with the development of CinniCoin or the Cinni Team in any way.  CinniCoin (also a dev) himself can confirm this.

Battbot is correct.

There is no one said we should pump up by relating FAC to cinni.
U can PM him privately, ask him to remove that part.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boy play

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:43:05 AM

What's wrong with FAC?Can we play together?Like friends.

It is because we do not appreciate someone not associated with CinniCoin, labeling himself as a Community Manager of Cinni, and proceeding to take (to put it nicely) one of the unique features of CinniCoin and attempt to add it their coin.  

If Gladimor wants to add encrypted messaging to FAC, that is perfectly fine.  But don't try to pump your coin off the tail-hype of Cinni by misleadingly claiming to be part of their team.  
In fact, the fair coin does not need cinni

I, nor CinniCoin, has anything against FAC.  In fact, we wish FAC the all the best.  And if Cinni and FAC can mutually work together somehow, we would be open to it.  That being said, I only posted because I wanted to bring clarity to the claim that Gladimor is a "community manager" of Cinni - because he is not.
Well, thanks for the clarification,I hope cinni on the moon. Grin Grin

LionCoin!May we all be in safe under the guidance of the Lion
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:46:56 AM

Dear FairCoin community,

A lot of the active members here have probably seen my previous posts regarding projects for the better of the future of FairCoin. I plan to put them to reality. One of the more favorable and unique projects is the implementation of an emailing system into the wallet; and the wallet address acting as the email address! This will allow the transfer of messages, pictures, and videos straight through your FairCoin wallet, into another wallet. The receiver would be able to view the letter in an inbox section of the wallet. For this project, I will be working with numerous other new FairCoin developers with programming experience to provide this secure, reliable, unique, convenient, and innovative service for the FairCoin community. I would also like to thank the CinniCoin developer for providing the basis of this idea, from his coin.

In addition, I plan to implement daily financial analysis reports on the FairCoin price and projections of future value. Such analysis will involve the utilizing of simple methods such as the setting of the support, resistance, point of recovery, breakout, and consolidation. Different variations of analysis will be available too.

Overall, I personally want to expand the FairCoin community. That is why we very soon will have a new IRC chat room for all of us to hang out, a brand new website, a new video, and a Twitter account that constantly will be posting updates on FairCoin. Together, we will make the fair dream true.

More to come soon!

Kindest regards,

Adam Trat (Gladimor)

CEO, Shop Crypto

Hello.  I am a part of the Cinni Dev team, and the official Community Manager of CinniCoin.  You are not a community manager of Cinni Coin.  Please remove that misleading information from your post.

Hallo Adam,

could you please clarify how you're exactly related to Cinni, so we can quickly proceed in a transparent and trustworthy way.

Nevertheless we should establish a communication platform where the core members and actually everybody who wishes to contribute to FairCoin can orgnaize them selves. Do you have experience in that field? Do you have any idea what free tool could be used? Appending more and more to this obsolete thread doesn’t seem an efficient way to move FairCoin forward.

drakandar, thanks for your efforts so far! Do you think you could contribute in this field?

regs
Thomas

I will clarify how he is related to Cinni.  I think I would know better than even he would, as I am part of the Dev team for Cinni and handle all the internal affairs of the coin.  Gladimor was a self-volunteered community manager (never officiated by all of our devs), who seemingly supported Cinni Coin for 1-2 days (about 2 weeks ago).  But has had no communication and offered no support to Cinni in any way since.  And as the an official officer of the Cinni Dev team, I am telling you that Gladimor has absolutely no association with the development of CinniCoin or the Cinni Team in any way.  CinniCoin (also a dev) himself can confirm this.

Hi battbot,

thank you for your quick response and for clarify things here... I think Adam should give us his view and tell us about his real motivation regarding FairCoin.

What I can tell from my perspective, there are no plans to imitate CinniCoin an any way. I like many aspects of FairCoin and we will find our way, provided the community helps to move forward.

regs
Thomas

No problem, Thomas.  Thank you for your well-mannered responses.

What I gathered as an imitation of CinniCoin was Gladimor's plan to incorporate encrypted messaging to FAC's wallet.  This has always been a plan for Cinni (and Cinni was the first coin to ever announce such a feature, that I can recall).  It is true that Gladimor built upon our idea and even desired to add more features to it (that Cinni never intended), such as the transfer of videos and pictures etc... I think that these are all great ideas/ innovations - kudos to Gladimor if he can execute it and I would be happy to use it.  

That being said, the issue was never so much that he expressed desire to incorporate encrypted messaging into FAC's wallet, but that he did so under the guise of a "community manager" of CinniCoin.
drakandar

Activity: 286

Faircoin Development Team Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 07:48:28 AM

Hallo Adam,

regs
Thomas

P.S. Adam, drakandar what time zone are you guys in? I'm in CEST (UTC+2)

Hey Thomas,

I don't have any experience in resourcing opensource and/or cryptocoin initiatives.

What I do have experience in is:
- Software Engineering (Java mostly)
- Source Management & Continuous Delivery
- Backlog & Agile Management

Regarding to the team; who's in it? and what's your history?
Let's establish a group ASAP so that we can discuss the backlog for this coin.
I'll start a PM thread with me, thokon00 and Gladimor. Message me if you have previously volunteered to be on the core team and we've missed your message :-)

Regarding to Source Control; the sources of the faircoin wallet are on GitHub. Obviously I forked them.
I tried to create a new Organisation named 'FairCoin', but that was already taken w/o any repositories.
Do any of you guys have access to that Organisation account?
In the meanwhile I created a FairCoinTeam Organisation and forked the sources to that.
https://github.com/FairCoinTeam/fair-coin

Last but not least; as long as we don't have control over the OP, my proposal is to reflect the backlog and the core team using GitHub and the README in the FairCoinTeam/fair-coin repo.

Edit: timezone GMT +2, A'dam.

Faircoin, the coin of the fair economy | https://fair-coin.org | https://faircoinpaperwallet.com
https://www.fair.coop | The Earth cooperative to create a new economic system, based in global fairness
BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:50:11 AM

Dear FairCoin community,

More to come soon!

Kindest regards,

Adam Trat (Gladimor)

CEO, Shop Crypto

Hallo Adam,

regs
Thomas

Hi battbot,

thank you for your quick response and for clarify things here... I think Adam should give us his view and tell us about his real motivation regarding FairCoin.

What I can tell from my perspective, there are no plans to imitate CinniCoin an any way. I like many aspects of FairCoin and we will find our way, provided the community helps to move forward.

regs
Thomas

No problem, Thomas.  Thank you for your well-mannered responses.

What I gathered as an imitation of CinniCoin was Gladimor's plan to incorporate encrypted messaging to FAC's wallet.  This has always been a plan for Cinni (and Cinni was the first coin to ever announce such a feature, that I can recall).  It is true that Gladimor built upon our idea and even desired to add more features to it (that Cinni never intended), such as the transfer of videos and pictures etc... I think that these are all great ideas/ innovations - kudos to Gladimor if he can execute it and I would be happy to use it.  

That being said, the issue was never so much that he expressed desire to incorporate encrypted messaging into FAC's wallet, but that he did so under the guise of a "community manager" of CinniCoin.
That is to say
In addition to steal CINNI name community manager
The other statement might be true?
foxy

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:52:35 AM

He all, i am also being involved in the new team...

For me its important to preserve the identity of faircoin related to the "hands engaged" because this is a global symbol of fairness. I would support better looking images, perhaps new colors, but as far i understand, the "hands engaged" identity its good for faircoin

I just think fairness can be visually interpreted in different ways as well. All parts of a circle, are equal.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dee_

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 08:14:10 AM

Hi,

We're forming the new development team and write a road map for the upcoming months ahead.

Any assistance/contribution is welcomed, please contact: support [at] fair-coin [dot] org / or private messages (as mentioned in older posts of Gladimor / smartaction / etc).

Regards,
Dee.
drakandar

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 08:16:34 AM

Hi,

We're forming the new development team and write a road map for the upcoming months ahead.

Any assistance/contribution is welcomed, please contact: support [at] fair-coin [dot] org / or private messages (as mentioned in older posts of Gladimor / smartaction / etc).

Regards,
Dee.

Dee, can you put me in the loop?
I've also put up a first version of the backlog.

This can be found at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13ZycWGX8-ArxoWLYPW4rjuNcCPqzuXSX2INGhYOXTdc/edit?pli=1#gid=1791852011

If anyone has any contributions to it (you're all stakeholders, literally Wink) please PM me.

Faircoin, the coin of the fair economy | https://fair-coin.org | https://faircoinpaperwallet.com
https://www.fair.coop | The Earth cooperative to create a new economic system, based in global fairness

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:19:08 AM

I am very sad.
my faircoin was stolen by NXT-E.
dee_

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 08:24:09 AM

Hi,

Regards,
Dee.

Dee, can you put me in the loop?
I've also put up a first version of the backlog.
This can be found at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13ZycWGX8-ArxoWLYPW4rjuNcCPqzuXSX2INGhYOXTdc/edit?pli=1#gid=1791852011

Sure thing, added to the list of subscribers.

That spreadsheet content looks great. Sending PM.

Regards,
Dee.
jdcer

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:32:32 AM

sell it at 1270

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂  BitSchool  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Integrated Artificial Intelligence Synergy  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Whitepaper  ♦️  GitHub
Pre-ICOMarch 19 - April 16 PRE-SALE BONUS
Morquor

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:40:16 AM

sell it at 1270

So?  Tongue
drakandar

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 08:47:16 AM

I am very sad.
my faircoin was stolen by NXT-E.

Please don't use NXT-E as an exchange. As previously noted the relation between FairCoin and NXT-E is disturbed. We don't know who to blame.
I've added a Story to the backlog to ask NXT-E if they can remove FAC from the exchange until further notice.
If anyone wants to pick it up, let me know and I'll assign the task to you.

xianzhi

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:48:27 AM

Today's market is really exciting, large fluctuations.

WutriCoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:59:44 AM

Price risen from 500 to 1500, and unfortunately it's dropping again since the people had realized that announcement is probably fake.

Pity, I've been supporting Faircoin from the beginning. I hope it will be dealt with soon...
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:03:16 AM

back!
WCIR

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:06:18 AM

price chart http://worldcoinindex.com/coin/Faircoin

xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:11:42 AM

So the dev have really dump his premine in the end. No change in the thread title for weeks. The dev stop being active already. Apparently the announcement was just a final ruse to get the price to rise so that he can dump. Cry
Morquor

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:13:40 AM

So the dev have really dump his premine in the end. No change in the thread title for weeks. The dev stop being active already. Apparently the announcement was just a final ruse to get the price to rise so that he can dump. Cry

It seems like. Hope the new team will be better.  Grin
somare

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:42:06 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: