July 19, 2024, 01:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 [734] 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009225 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
darslander

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:38:23 AM

If you can trade here.     https://www.poloniex.com/    Angry

@wjarmb ,
forget about poloniex , they don't offer anything we need.

However if you have a Favorite Chinese exchange, Ask them to add ZEIT to their trading pairs,
preferably a ZEIT / CNY  pairing now that would add something we could use.

If they agree we can provide the github and other information. Let me know.  Smiley

In the meantime You can trade here :
Exchange Status
alcurex  Online      
CoinExchangeOnline
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
SouthXchangeOnline
Yobit Online      

Cool
it is a good time to find all good china exchanges and sent them a message to add Zeitcoin , or maybe they want 0.2 btc to get listed there  ,lets try but we need someone who will do it  Roll Eyes
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:09:18 AM

@wjarmb ,

However if you have a Favorite Chinese exchange, Ask them to add ZEIT to their trading pairs,

If they agree we can provide the github and other information. Let me know.  Smiley

Exchange Status
alcurex  Online      
CoinExchangeOnline
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
SouthXchangeOnline
Yobit Online      

Cool

There is very little buy interest in this coin. The biggest market is the zeitcoin doge pairing. How will demand change?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:32:25 AM

There is very little buy interest in this coin. The biggest market is the zeitcoin doge pairing. How will demand change?

In comparison to fiat , however in actual ZEITcoins, millions are traded almost daily.
In the past day or so the ZEIT/DOGE pairing saw the highest numbers, however that changes day to day ,
may be the LTC or BTC pairing on another day.

ZAN
should increase demand as it will then have a direct conversion to units of time regardless of any conversion to fiat.
To be part of ZAN , people will accept ZEIT and only ZEIT for at least one specific ad.

Example,
Say you blog or have a spot for a Banner graphics on a Webpage, if you will accept ZEIT for that specific ad space, then you can join ZAN , Some Advertiser wanting to use that space would have to buy ZEIT in order to pay you for renting the ad space.
This will increase demand for ZEIT at the exchanges. (In Theory)

Cool

Johnny00

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:34:19 AM

Good idea. Should implement as soon as possible before some other coin does that first.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:55:42 AM

If you can trade here.     https://www.poloniex.com/    Angry

Good luck trying to get zeit listed there. We've tried to contact them in the past but to no avail.

I personally like the charts there, and it's a high volume exchange. If you have any ideas on how to get listed on poloniex, please spill.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:07:11 AM

Good idea. Should implement as soon as possible before some other coin does that first.

Not while we are in 15% interest rate.
Sometime next year after the 2017 Knight Registrations.

LOL,  Cheesy
let another coin try, it will be fun to watch.
Only ZEIT will be able to actually accomplish it.

Cool

FYI:
At ZEIT , we understand this is a Marathon not the 50 yard dash.
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:17:35 AM

@wjarmb ,

Exchange Status
alcurex  Online      
CoinExchangeOnline
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
SouthXchangeOnline
Yobit Online      

Cool

I try to provide some liquidity for zeit/LTC over at cryptopia (and make decent profits on it, I'll add), and I'll have you know that we recently sold over 100 LTC at 225 litoshi not even 2 days ago. Whoever bought, did so up to 2 satoshi (around 310 litoshi), which is the current sell wall. Most of that wasn't even mine.

There is definitely buying interest, it just doesn't happen to come from anyone willing to artificially pump the coin (due to the fact that there is a huge amount of coins, but most of it is off the exchanges).

That being said, things like ZAN, which pay or accept payment only in zeitcoin, is what we need. That is what will give zeit its intrinsic value, ultimately.
Johnny00

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:39:37 PM

@wjarmb ,

Exchange Status
alcurex  Online      
CoinExchangeOnline
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
SouthXchangeOnline
Yobit Online      

Cool

I try to provide some liquidity for zeit/LTC over at cryptopia (and make decent profits on it, I'll add), and I'll have you know that we recently sold over 100 LTC at 225 litoshi not even 2 days ago. Whoever bought, did so up to 2 satoshi (around 310 litoshi), which is the current sell wall. Most of that wasn't even mine.

There is definitely buying interest, it just doesn't happen to come from anyone willing to artificially pump the coin (due to the fact that there is a huge amount of coins, but most of it is off the exchanges).

That being said, things like ZAN, which pay or accept payment only in zeitcoin, is what we need. That is what will give zeit its intrinsic value, ultimately.

Why wait untul 15% is over?

Zeitcoin by being so low has really done well against BTC. when BTC rose fast most crytocurrencies dropped but zeit stayed so right there Zeitcoin holders earned 30%.

Keep up the community

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:31:50 PM

Why wait untul 15% is over?

Zeitcoin by being so low has really done well against BTC. when BTC rose fast most crytocurrencies dropped but zeit stayed so right there Zeitcoin holders earned 30%.

Keep up the community

Strictly economics , at a 15% rate, our coin creates too much free value for the coin holders, that would automatically decrease the value of the ad space offered, and therefore slow the adoption process. Plus it would make it harder for the anyone trying to become a knight, which is why we will wait until after the 5% rate and the 2017 Knight registrations.

Cool
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:59:15 AM

In the NIRP NEWS

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c199535a-6531-11e6-a08a-c7ac04ef00aa.html

Banks could introduce or increase fees on current accounts, card issuance or transactions.
So far, banks have largely refrained from passing negative rates to retail depositors.

However, a Bavarian lender last week became the second German bank to say it will start charging to hold private customers’ deposits.
German banks in particular have come under pressure as many of them are unable to channel all their deposits into loans.

In the UK, Royal Bank of Scotland recently warned that it could pass on negative rates to business customers if the bank rate dropped below zero.

The scale of negative policy rates has reached “unprecedented levels” after being adopted by a number of central banks across Europe, S&P said.

Once everyone filled their Mattress with all available cash, next they will start looking at places to store their money without NIRP stealing it.
The True Age of the Roaring Cryptos begins shorty after. (As it is one of the few places to protect your capital.)

Cool

dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:22:46 PM

In the NIRP NEWS

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c199535a-6531-11e6-a08a-c7ac04ef00aa.html

Banks could introduce or increase fees on current accounts, card issuance or transactions.
So far, banks have largely refrained from passing negative rates to retail depositors.

However, a Bavarian lender last week became the second German bank to say it will start charging to hold private customers’ deposits.
German banks in particular have come under pressure as many of them are unable to channel all their deposits into loans.

In the UK, Royal Bank of Scotland recently warned that it could pass on negative rates to business customers if the bank rate dropped below zero.

The scale of negative policy rates has reached “unprecedented levels” after being adopted by a number of central banks across Europe, S&P said.

Once everyone filled their Mattress with all available cash, next they will start looking at places to store their money without NIRP stealing it.
The True Age of the Roaring Cryptos begins shorty after. (As it is one of the few places to protect your capital.)

Cool

All I get when I click the link in this post is a call to subscribe at a cost.

I don't think you are trying to sell the FT on the sneak but it could look like that to the less informed.

My conclusion is somebody might be forgetting they are a subscriber. Cheesy
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:17:33 PM

I don't think you are trying to sell the FT on the sneak but it could look like that to the less informed.

Hmm,

Did not see that pay wall before.  Tongue
It popped up with 2 survey questions when I try to access it instead of a paywall.

Copy & Paste the quote into a Google Search, it should pop up and ask 2 survey questions instead of hitting the pay wall.
For some reason if you go thru the google search instead of a direct link , it gives a survey option that bypasses the paywall.  Tongue

Cool
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:02:49 AM

Hmm,

Did not see that pay wall before.  Tongue
It popped up with 2 survey questions when I try to access it instead of a paywall.

Copy & Paste the quote into a Google Search, it should pop up and ask 2 survey questions instead of hitting the pay wall.
For some reason if you go thru the google search instead of a direct link , it gives a survey option that bypasses the paywall.  Tongue

Cool

Yeah sorry Sad I did see that but said no thanks, me no survey monkey, not that it makes a difference, I just don't play, is it worth reading, probably, it comes recommended, to do that takes effort, thanks for the opportunity, you post some interesting stuff and thanks for that too.  Cool
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:59:10 PM

Latest batch of shitcoins/scamcoins being ditched by C-Cex...

Synereo [AMP], really? worst than i thought

BitBay [BAY], LOLZ

BoostCoin [BOST], china pump shitcon from Jan.

Burst [BURST], that aint good!

ChainCoin [CHC], out but not down

PayCon [CON], that sux

DubaiCoin [DBIC], LOLZ

FujiCoin [FJC], out but not down

Floz [FLOZ], dev needs kickin in the gonads

HOdlcoin [HODL], LOLZ

Moin [MOIN], cuz premine cuz premine

Omni [OMNI], ORLY?

NukeCoinz [NKC], bummer

Memetic [MEME], LOLZ

Rimbit [RBT], LOLZ really i tried to aid

SongCoin [SONG], maybe it lives

DigiCube [CUBE], FK U igotspots, won't touch it with 20ft pole ... note Wallet offline at cryptopia ... cuz scammers gotta 'reboot' scam

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Rent_a_Ray
Legendary

Activity: 1341
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:31:58 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 12:48:40 PM by Rent_a_Ray

Tiny update for our official website:

*Latest bootstrap added
*kiklo's latest snapshot added
*Exchange and service links updated

Cheers,
Ray
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:07:47 AM

*Latest bootstrap added

Cheers,
Ray

WebSite Looks Great Ray,

Great Work as always.  Smiley

Cool

darslander

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:42:02 AM

*Latest bootstrap added

Cheers,
Ray

WebSite Looks Great Ray,

Great Work as always.  Smiley

Cool

lol , Mint also delisting  Grin .Hope zeitcoin will be add .It can be interesting
Johnny00

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:00:13 PM

If Mint is delisted why would Zeit be added? much less value. does it go by volume?

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:41:12 PM

If Mint is delisted why would Zeit be added? much less value. does it go by volume?

I would debate you on value, ZEIT is way more active behind the scenes than Mint.
Look at our # of exchanges, and the fact we keep a Website & Block explorers up 24x7 , mint has been failing in those respects lately.
Plus our forum has more activity. US Exchanges Fake a lot of their trading volume, we choose exchanges that are not faking trading volume and that are spread out across multiple countries , so the price per coin is not artificially raised and then slammed when those exchanges decide to cash out.
ZEIT took enough abuse from cryptsy, when they were selling coins they received for deposits on other exchanges and crashing our price for their direct benefit.

Seems to be no rhyme or reason behind Poloniex choices as many of their delistings had plenty or trading volume.
My best guess,  and only a guess is that Poloniex is cashing out and will probably close in a few months . Tongue

FYI:
I started a timer 6 months ago as a lark , when Poloniex changed their trading fees,
We are less than 30 days from it's predicted target date.
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160920T0001&p0=412&msg=Poloniex+Exchange+Still+Open+or+Forever+Closed!!!&font=cursive

Cool

FYI: Here is what there 24 hour trading volumes were before the sell offs began.
ABY   $4,359
AND   Unknown
BITUSD   $2,264
CNMT   $3,817
DAO   $14,079
DSH   $271
FIBRE   $5,838
FLT   $4,710
GAP   $10,194
GRS   $3,792
HYP   $7,345
IFC   $0
LQD   $3,248
MCN   $6,634
MINT   $8,913
MMC   $4,618
MNTA   $412
PIGGY   $8,947
PTS   $3,722
SILK   $7,853
SWARM   $3,870
WDC   $7,818
XC   $6,909
XCR   $6,116
XPB   $3,439
XUSD   $2,013
YACC   $13,741
bistrobit

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:08:39 PM

I would debate you on value, ZEIT is way more active behind the scenes than Mint.
Look at our # of exchanges, and the fact we keep a Website & Block explorers up 24x7 , mint has been failing in those respects lately.
Plus our forum has more activity. US Exchanges Fake a lot of their trading volume, we choose exchanges that are not faking trading volume and that are spread out across multiple countries , so the price per coin is not artificially raised and then slammed when those exchanges decide to cash out.
ZEIT took enough abuse from cryptsy, when they were selling coins they received for deposits on other exchanges and crashing our price for their direct benefit.

Seems to be no rhyme or reason behind Poloniex choices as many of their delistings had plenty or trading volume.
My best guess,  and only a guess is that Poloniex is cashing out and will probably close in a few months . Tongue

FYI:
I started a timer 6 months ago as a lark , when Poloniex changed their trading fees,
We are less than 30 days from it's predicted target date.
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160920T0001&p0=412&msg=Poloniex+Exchange+Still+Open+or+Forever+Closed!!!&font=cursive

Cool

FYI: Here is what there 24 hour trading volumes were before the sell offs began.
ABY   $4,359
AND   Unknown
BITUSD   $2,264
CNMT   $3,817
DAO   $14,079
DSH   $271
FIBRE   $5,838
FLT   $4,710
GAP   $10,194
GRS   $3,792
HYP   $7,345
IFC   $0
LQD   $3,248
MCN   $6,634
MINT   $8,913
MMC   $4,618
MNTA   $412
PIGGY   $8,947
PTS   $3,722
SILK   $7,853
SWARM   $3,870
WDC   $7,818
XC   $6,909
XCR   $6,116
XPB   $3,439
XUSD   $2,013
YACC   $13,741

why not, it is low volume for polo. maybe they want to see only best coins  
all this coins are almost dead or have no use , sorry for mint ,was good one but now will be like dust
Pages: « 1 ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 [734] 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: