June 20, 2024, 05:05:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009216 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:18:28 PM

Because i`m out for a long time from the forum i have a question.How can i become a Knight.I have kept my 8mil for a long long time and i have faith inthis coin
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:53:42 PM

Because i`m out for a long time from the forum i have a question.How can i become a Knight.I have kept my 8mil for a long long time and i have faith inthis coin

You need a 100 Million to become a Knight as far I know so you only got another 92 million to go, sorry Cry
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:07:39 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 05:24:41 PM by kiklo

Because i`m out for a long time from the forum i have a question.How can i become a Knight.I have kept my 8mil for a long long time and i have faith in this coin

You need a 100 Million to become a Knight as far I know so you only got another 92 million to go, sorry Cry

Dollux is correct ,
FullCost to become a Knight at current Market Conditions would cost you ~$1477.28 , if you tried to get them all today.

Registrations are Held every year for 1 month, smart play is to bid a little at a time at ~1 sat,
you could get 100 million for as low as the price of $738.64 . The more coins you stake the less you have to buy.

Also since our price is tied to BTC & LTC if they have any major price drop verses FIAT, the entry price to become a knight also drops.

Reference Point :
The very first year of Registrations, it only cost $75 to become a knight, as time goes on and the # of Knights grow, it will become even harder than what it is today.
But in doing so, we stabilize and ensure ZEIT will eventually be above all coins, until the Global Economy itself supports ZEIT, and that is when all of our hard work will pay off for us and the world.

Become a legendary zeight (zeit knight) and help us to help others.
Think of it like King Arthur and his Round Table, every one at the Table is Equal.
A Group of Men & Women banding together to make the Way of Zeit a worldwide reality.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _
The ZeitKnight's End Game,
To make this World a Better Place for All who reside in it.
By making zeitcoin into a tool that can help someone next door or someone across the world.

Charities to Sponsor once the price of zeitcoin is higher
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.msg9874339#msg9874339

Zeit Slogans
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.msg9874356#msg9874356
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

Any Questions or Suggestions , Post Away , All Ideas Welcome.

Cool

Requirements:
All Members must have 100 million Zeitcoins as a requirement of being part of the Zeit-Knights.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____

The ZeitKnights began accepting members in Feb 2015.
Each ZeitKnight will hold 100 million zeitcoins to use 10% of their interest for charity in the future.
Currently 15 ZeitKnights.

Next Registration for Anyone wanting to be a ZeitKnight is March 2017.

Our Maximum Number of ZeitKnights will be 300 , that group will make history as supporters of this coin.

Next official ZeitKnight registration in March 2017.

New members have to pass the test of Proof of ZeitKnight. Link Below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.msg10461974;topicseen#msg10461974

After they Pass the test , this happens.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.msg10324746#msg10324746
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:12:21 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2016, 08:26:10 PM by kiklo

Exchange Status
alcurex  Online      
CoinExchangeOnline
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
SouthXchangeOnline
Yobit Do not use Yobit      

Cool

pescadorloco69

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:38:20 AM

Hi guys n gals n Knights

What is the optimum block size for staking?

Thanks in advance
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:05:35 PM

Zeit Coin Staking Tips

1. Make sure your PC's Time is correct.
   Ver 2.0.1.7 requires your PC time to be within 1 minute of correct time.

2. Amount of Zeit to have per block.
    Blocks with 50 thousand zeit per block or more will stake within 30 days
    Blocks around 5 thousand zeit per block will usually stake in 30 to 60 days
    Blocks of 2 thousand zeit and below, may not stake within a year.

Recommend merging amounts of zeit under 2 thousand per block to higher amounts.

Zeit Wallet response and feel are dependent upon individual CPU & Memory Specifications
But if your wallet feels unresponsive and you want it to be more responsive and use less cpu,
merge your blocks , so that your wallet contains fewer blocks with more zeit in each block.

Link to CoinControl Tips
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.msg10296134#msg10296134

Cool

Zeit Staking Information
Blocks in Zeit wallets compete against blocks in other Zeit wallets to see who wins the right to stake (interest) every 30 seconds. Zeit uses Weight to pick the stake winner.

Weight is calculated :
Weight=Number of coins in a block * CoinAge

For Zeit CoinAge starts at 20 days & ends at 40 days,
Meaning if your block is 25 days old , then your coinage is 5.
For security reasons , CoinAge quits growing at 20.
So after 40 days your coinage=20 , but if you only have 500 in a block, then its weight is
Weight=Number of coins in a block * CoinAge
 10000 =  500  * 20

Since our blocks use weight to compete to see when we stake,
that weight is so low , it would be a year or more, before it staked if ever.
That is why it is recommended to keep at least 5000 or more zeit per block , if you want that block to be able to stake (earn interest) within 30 to 60 days.
Higher amount of zeit in a block like 50,000 or more will generally stake within 30 days.

Ensaniyat

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 05:53:06 PM

please speak with other e-currency exchanger sites...for add zeitcoin to their sites...
as like as pholonix...or kraken...or bter...or etc...
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:48:50 PM

please speak with other e-currency exchanger sites...for add zeitcoin to their sites...

We won the BTER vote and were at the top for 6 months, and they ignored it.
There is nothing left , but for them to honor their voting poll and add us, which they have failed to do.

Poloniex does not communicate at all with any requests.

Kraken does not seem to have any area to add new coins.
If you have a link to request a new coin on them, PM it to me.

We have alcurEX , CoinExchange , Cryptopia , Novaexchange , & SouthXchange .

That is 5 working exchanges , it would be 6 if Yobit ever fixed their wallet, but I gave up on them months ago.

If you want more exchanges
Contact Bittrex and paid the ~ 3 BTC fee and they will add the coin of your choice for 6 months.
or
Contact Bleutrade and paid the ~2 BTC fee and they will add the coin of your choice.

Personally happy with the current 5.  Smiley

Cool
Ensaniyat

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 11:39:53 PM

We won the BTER vote and were at the top for 6 months, and they ignored it.
There is nothing left , but for them to honor their voting poll and add us, which they have failed to do.

Poloniex does not communicate at all with any requests.

Kraken does not seem to have any area to add new coins.
If you have a link to request a new coin on them, PM it to me.

We have alcurEX , CoinExchange , Cryptopia , Novaexchange , & SouthXchange .

That is 5 working exchanges , it would be 6 if Yobit ever fixed their wallet, but I gave up on them months ago.

If you want more exchanges
Contact Bittrex and paid the ~ 3 BTC fee and they will add the coin of your choice for 6 months.
or
Contact Bleutrade and paid the ~2 BTC fee and they will add the coin of your choice.

Personally happy with the current 5.  Smiley

Cool

thanx bro for your explain...i underestand...if they want 2-3 btc !!! we happy with current 5 exchanges.they must add zeitcoin without price...
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:40:34 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 10:25:32 AM by kiklo

I know many of you would like to see the price per coin rise faster.

So I wanted to throw out an idea and see what everyone thinks.

At our current 15% interest rate, we are making on average ~100 to 200 Million new coins per month.
When we drop to 5% interest rate, then should be ~33 to 67 million new coins per month.

Easiest way to increase price is to stop all new coin creation.
Say setting a fixed reward of .05 ZEIT earned per block, this limits us to only ~144 new coins per day or only 4320 coins per month.

At that level of coin creation, Prices will rise in a few short months.

Questions:

Would you be willing to accept this change and keep staking at the lower rate to protect the network?
(We may need to lower the min stake age from 20 days to 2 days to compensate for the people that no longer stake.)

New Knights would still be accepted, but the Knights would no longer have to tithe, since the interest rate would not be high enough to cover it.

Any way it would be a drastic change, what is everyone thoughts?

Cool

FYI:
Compare this in your mind , while you think about it.

Would you rather have a coin worth a penny, that earn very little interest yearly, but it's price would keep rising
or
Would you rather have a coin worth less than a satoshi, that earns 5% yearly, with more coins being created every day.

That is literally the choice we face in our battle with inflation.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:30:36 AM

updating
suggested POS coins by TALK community
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994.msg17030173#msg17030173
Zeit has long been on the list Wink

honorary ZEIT community rep'n for you is Kiklo (Many Thanks for his insight)
anyone feel free to stop by and say 'hello world'

I will issue 25 TALK to any ZEIT community member if you wish to trying out for 1 ZEIT..PM to trade..

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Ensaniyat

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 12:43:25 PM

At our current 15% interest rate, we are making on average ~100 to 200 Million new coins per month.
When we drop to 5% interest rate, then should be ~33 to 67 million new coins per month.

Say setting a fixed reward of .05 ZEIT earned per block, this limits us to only ~144 new coins per day or only 4320 coins per month.

Questions:

Would you be willing to accept this change and keep staking at the lower rate to protect the network?
(We may need to lower the min stake age from 20 days to 2 days to compensate for the people that no longer stake.)

New Knights would still be accepted, but the Knights would no longer have to tithe, since the interest rate would not be high enough to cover it.

Cool

FYI:

Would you rather have a coin worth a penny, that earn very little interest yearly, but it's price would keep rising
or
Would you rather have a coin worth less than a satoshi, that earns 5% yearly, with more coins being created every day.

i would have 1 coin and price will be rissing always...for example i would like have 1 zeitcoin with price 0.0001$ and that will be rissing until to per zeitcoin= 1 USD   
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:52:54 PM

@kiklo

I can see why this might be attractive to some, certainly in the short term, but my initial 'vote' is to leave things exactly as they are for now.

We have already reduced inflation from the original specs by abandoning the 10% phase.

The artificially-manipulated low inflation rates in TRW can't & won't last.

Lowering production in order to raise the price only benefits the short-term speculators & dis-incentivises long-term investment.

Me, I'm playing the long game. I have faith that crypto-coins will play a pivotal role in the global economy in the medium-to-long term, and that Zeitcoin possesses all the attributes needed to become a meaningful part of that 'new economy'.

No gimmicks, no bullshit PR, just a solid, reliable, simple, energy efficient alternatives to the rapidly-imploding fiat system.

"That'll do, piggy"

Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
darslander

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:10:00 PM

nope , now is good 5% . We dont need hype and than dump .I would like for example ti buy more for low price now .
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:55:16 PM

@kiklo

I can see why this might be attractive to some, certainly in the short term, but my initial 'vote' is to leave things exactly as they are for now.

We have already reduced inflation from the original specs by abandoning the 10% phase.

The artificially-manipulated low inflation rates in TRW can't & won't last.

Lowering production in order to raise the price only benefits the short-term speculators & dis-incentivises long-term investment.

Me, I'm playing the long game. I have faith that crypto-coins will play a pivotal role in the global economy in the medium-to-long term, and that Zeitcoin possesses all the attributes needed to become a meaningful part of that 'new economy'.

No gimmicks, no bullshit PR, just a solid, reliable, simple, energy efficient alternatives to the rapidly-imploding fiat system.

If the 5% rate dropped our inflation enough, I would never even suggest it.
But over 30 million per month will still be too high for the price to rise.

Our own coin is refueling our enemies sell walls.

We defeat BTC in every aspect, the only place we don't beat it , is inflation control.

That needs to change before we end up like Tekcoin & Hyperstake & Sprouts & Turbostake.)
(They also took a wait and see approach.)

Anyway, that is my opinion, if anyone has a better idea more than willing to hear it.

Staying exactly the same may feel safer, however it is the same as staying still in a house that is on fire, eventually your time runs out.
We still have time to control the inflation and stay in the BTC markets.

Cool
warbird023

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:36:27 PM

Questions:

Cool

FYI:

or

Hello Kiklo

I think the final Interest Rate has to be lower.
At this time I think that this has to be at 1% or below.

As far as i know BTC is an Deflation Coin .
I think In the long Run a Coin need inflation, not much, but it must be there.

Warbird023
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:09:37 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 10:21:02 AM by kiklo

Hello Kiklo

I think the final Interest Rate has to be lower.
At this time I think that this has to be at 1% or below.

As far as i know BTC is an Deflation Coin .
I think In the long Run a Coin need inflation, not much, but it must be there.

Warbird023

Thanks for the comments ,

The PoW miners created a massive amount in the 1st few months and then a year at 25%, another year at 20% , and now 15% , soon to drop to 5%.
ZEIT is such a massive coin that even 1% would be over 6½ million coins per month. (At current staking rates)

Since we allowed inflation to run rampant for 3 years, now we have to be drastic to correct it.

At a fixed reward of .05 ZEIT per block, it would take 1 day to create 144 new coins after a year only 52560 new coins would be created.
This will increase the value of the existing coins every month, as the sell walls can no longer be refilled at Zero cost to the seller.

We either stay on the same course as coins like Tekcoin , which ends in falling out of the satoshi markets,
or
We choose a Different Path, one where the Value of our Coin increases more than amount of coins we possess.

Everyone owning even a million ZEIT , if your amount stays basically the same but the price moves to 1 penny , you just make $10,000 per million coins.
You have an even greater reason to hold , as staking will not provide an excessive amount to sell.
Staking nodes will still receive the .05 per block and any transaction fees they help process.

Recent Example,
Someone Purchased all of the ZEIT up to 28 satoshi , and our marketcap spiked up to ~6 million US .
Within 24 hours, sellers had reloaded the sell walls on that market with more coins than were originally there which bombed the price back down to under $500,000 MK.

If we want to succeed, we have to get our inflation under control, which is why I recommend the following changes.

1.   Block Reward be changed to Fixed .05 ZEIT per block forever.
2.   Minimum Stake age be reduced from 20 days to 2 days, the rest of the specs would stay the way they are now.
3.   Code update so Blocks no longer Split when they stake, reward amount just adds to the block.

We either increase the value per ZEIT or continue increasing the numbers at the expense of it's value per coin.

Cool
FWBlack

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:46:42 PM

I agree something needs to be done.  I also agree with the long term view, not the short term.  My concern with a fixed amount per block would be the possibility that it would encourage people to have lots of very small blocks vs. the incentive now to consolidate blocks occasionally to improve performance.  Perhaps a very low % vs. a fixed amount?
Fred
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:26:54 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 04:40:52 PM by kiklo

I agree something needs to be done.  I also agree with the long term view, not the short term.  My concern with a fixed amount per block would be the possibility that it would encourage people to have lots of very small blocks vs. the incentive now to consolidate blocks occasionally to improve performance.  Perhaps a very low % vs. a fixed amount?
Fred

Thanks for the comments Fred,

We would have to go down to 0.0005% (0.000005) per year,
that would leave us only gaining ~ 180,000 new coins per year (basically ~15000 new coins per month).

I imagine , if we did change the % that low, we would not need to changes any other specs.
As your amount earned per block would still depend on your amount in the block.

Does dropping to 0.0005% per year appeal to everyone more, than the fixed amount that would require the additional changes in minimum stake age?

Cool

FYI:
From Marketing aspect after the Change, if everyone agrees,
we could list ZEIT as an Ultra Low Inflation Coin.
msdoter7

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:44:26 PM

I agree something needs to be done.  I also agree with the long term view, not the short term.  My concern with a fixed amount per block would be the possibility that it would encourage people to have lots of very small blocks vs. the incentive now to consolidate blocks occasionally to improve performance.  Perhaps a very low % vs. a fixed amount?
Fred

Thanks for the comments Fred,

We would have to go down to 0.0005% (0.000005) per year,
that would leave us only gaining ~ 180,000 new coins per year (basically ~15000 new coins per month).

I imagine , if we did change the % that low, we would not need to changes any other specs.
As your amount earned per block would still depend on your amount in the block.

Does dropping to 0.0005% per year appeal to everyone more, than the fixed amount that would require the additional changes in minimum stake age?

Cool

FYI:
From Marketing aspect after the Change, if everyone agrees,
we could list ZEIT as an Ultra Low Inflation Coin.
If you want to change pos rate to 1% . Than do it better in 1 year .
Pages: « 1 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: