May 10, 2024, 02:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 [694] 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009210 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
a_cat_named_joe

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:51:10 PM

ok got all my coins off cryptsy before it was too late thank god! now we'll see how long cryptopia lasts. i still think poloniex should be our next target. big volume over there

Have Cryptsy gone bust? The Cryptsy Buy/Sell trades seem to be operating normally, but I've not tried to withdraw anything yet. I have some coins still in play. The trades might be just cosmetic. Is there a withdrawal problem?

I did see the shutdown a couple of days ago when they suffered a Ddos attack. But Cryptsy are used to this though and normally shake it off like water off a duck's back. Anyone know anything more?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:55:00 AM

ok got all my coins off cryptsy before it was too late thank god! now we'll see how long cryptopia lasts. i still think poloniex should be our next target. big volume over there
poloniex will be great , we will see than 60sat for zeitcoin )

Poloniex and bittrex, both top sites and big volume Smiley

Lepra

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:07:31 AM

Hello all first,
I have problem with my wallet.
When I start synchronize everything is good to 79% and ...error: can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30974
First its not latest wallet.dat ...its very old maybe from 2014. File is encrypted and I don't have new one.
Is there any way to fix that issue?
Any help is welcome.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:31:35 PM

Hello all first,
When I start synchronize everything is good to 79% and ...error: can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30974
First its not latest wallet.dat ...its very old maybe from 2014. File is encrypted and I don't have new one.
Any help is welcome.

First of all, try to check if you have the up to date state of the blockchain. You may use the link from the ZEITCOIN'S post above to get all the necessary files (make a backup copy of your wallet and then overwrite all the files that are provided in the roaming folder) and then sync it till the end. Then, the next step would be issuing the 'repairwallet' from console in case the balance in your wallet is not accurate.

this space is intentionally left blank
Lepra

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:35:29 AM

Hello all first,
Any help is welcome.

First of all, try to check if you have the up to date state of the blockchain. You may use the link from the ZEITCOIN'S post above to get all the necessary files (make a backup copy of your wallet and then overwrite all the files that are provided in the roaming folder) and then sync it till the end. Then, the next step would be issuing the 'repairwallet' from console in case the balance in your wallet is not accurate.

Thank you for your answer, but I did that before ...fully sync wallet - when I change wallet.dat and start wallet again, wallet stuck at "done loading" for 2-3 minutes and:

"A fatal error occured. Zeitcoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.
EXEPTION: St13runtime_error
CB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30974"

When I start from beginning all going fine up to 79-80% and same error. I'll post later number of block where I get that error.
Buy$Polar

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:22:46 AM

Thank you for your answer, but I did that before ...fully sync wallet - when I change wallet.dat and start wallet again, wallet stuck at "done loading" for 2-3 minutes and:

When I start from beginning all going fine up to 79-80% and same error. I'll post later number of block where I get that error.

someone a few pages ago,
Minimum Ram required is 1 gig to run the wallet
Do you have 1 gig of ram?
Do you have any other wallet.dat backups.

Lepra

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:15:05 AM

someone a few pages ago,
Minimum Ram required is 1 gig to run the wallet
Do you have 1 gig of ram?
Do you have any other wallet.dat backups.

Yes I have 16gb ram, and yes I have second one backup of wallet.dat from same period, but with other wallet.dat - same error.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:31:14 AM

Hello all first,
Any help is welcome.

Ok, punching a hole thru the dimensions , communications won't last long.
Uki got the right idea.

Step 1. Be sure to have copies of the wallet.dat out , then delete the c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin directory (for Windows)
Step 2. Recreate the c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin directory .
Step 3. Download the latest Zeitcoin Wallet 2.0.1.7
Step 4. Then Unpack and copy the files from ZeitcoinBlockchainSnapshot into
           C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin
           Then open the Latest Zeitcoin Wallet and it will start syncing the BlockChain from the last snapshot.
Step 5. Once Zeit is completely synced , close the zeit wallet and then restart it , if it works then we know nothing is wrong with your system,
           If it gives an error , post the error in the forum.

Step 6. OK , if Zeit wallet started normally , now close the Zeit Wallet.
           Now rename the wallet.dat inside c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin to emptywallet.dat
Step 7. Copy your old Wallet.dat into the  c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin  directory.
Step 8. From the COMMAND LINE or Change the shortcut so you run the following  zeitcoin-qt.exe -salvagewallet
           this will take some time , if it works then restart the  zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan  , this will also take some time.
           Once that's done you should be good to go.

Step 9. If none of the above worked , you're next option is to export the keys out of the corrupt wallets and import them into a new wallet.
           You will have to ask Ray , how to do that, it's above my paygrade.  Cheesy
           I am unsure if it is possible , if the salvagewallet command fails.

Cool

FYI:
You could try the Shadow explorer first to make sure you don't have a later wallet.dat stored in shadow copies for windows.
Their is an app called shadow explorer for windows users, that may help if it is the same hard drive.
http://www.shadowexplorer.com/
Lepra

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:22:40 AM

Hello all first,
Any help is welcome.

http://krwjones.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/lighthouse.jpg

Ok, punching a hole thru the dimensions , communications won't last long.
Uki got the right idea.

Step 1. Be sure to have copies of the wallet.dat out , then delete the c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin directory (for Windows)
Step 2. Recreate the c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin directory .
Step 3. Download the latest Zeitcoin Wallet 2.0.1.7
Step 4. Then Unpack and copy the files from ZeitcoinBlockchainSnapshot into
           C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin
           Then open the Latest Zeitcoin Wallet and it will start syncing the BlockChain from the last snapshot.
Step 5. Once Zeit is completely synced , close the zeit wallet and then restart it , if it works then we know nothing is wrong with your system,
           If it gives an error , post the error in the forum.

Step 6. OK , if Zeit wallet started normally , now close the Zeit Wallet.
           Now rename the wallet.dat inside c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin to emptywallet.dat
Step 7. Copy your old Wallet.dat into the  c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin  directory.
Step 8. From the COMMAND LINE or Change the shortcut so you run the following  zeitcoin-qt.exe -salvagewallet
           this will take some time , if it works then restart the  zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan  , this will also take some time.
           Once that's done you should be good to go.

Step 9. If none of the above worked , you're next option is to export the keys out of the corrupt wallets and import them into a new wallet.
           You will have to ask Ray , how to do that, it's above my paygrade.  Cheesy
           I am unsure if it is possible , if the salvagewallet command fails.

Cool

FYI:
You could try the Shadow explorer first to make sure you don't have a later wallet.dat stored in shadow copies for windows.
Their is an app called shadow explorer for windows users, that may help if it is the same hard drive.
http://www.shadowexplorer.com/

Thank you for your help.
I done all -step by step up to Step 8, but after starting zeitcoin-qt.exe -salvagewallet wallet does not open ...not any error just stuck at Loading wallet...for 4 hours. In my zeitcoin folder have new wallet.dat and my old is renamed to wallet.numbers.bak.
I don't how long this "....will take some time" meaning, but I didn't see any process activity in tack manager only ram usage -745.8MB. I don't know maybe coz my wallet.dat is encrypted is the problem.
Any ideas from this point?
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:06:20 AM

Thank you for your help.
I done all -step by step up to Step 8, but after starting zeitcoin-qt.exe -salvagewallet wallet does not open ...not any error just stuck at Loading wallet...for 4 hours. In my zeitcoin folder have new wallet.dat and my old is renamed to wallet.numbers.bak.
I don't how long this "....will take some time" meaning, but I didn't see any process activity in tack manager only ram usage -745.8MB. I don't know maybe coz my wallet.dat is encrypted is the problem.

If you have not received an error message , then let it run until it is done as it may be the last chance to recover your keys,
,Ram usage can go a little over 900 mb for an fully loaded wallet.
Wallet encryption makes no difference, old wallets are most likely damaged , which is causing the crash.

Cool
Lepra

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:26:24 AM

Thank you for your help.

If you have not received an error message , then let it run until it is done as it may be the last chance to recover your keys,
,Ram usage can go a little over 900 mb for an fully loaded wallet.
Wallet encryption makes no difference, old wallets are most likely damaged , which is causing the crash.

Cool

Finally finish...., but with error:
1. Cannot initialize keypool - (small error window)

2.MinGW Runtime Assertion
--------------------------
Assertion Failed!
Program: C:\Users\...\\zeitcoin-qt.exe
File:src\wallet.cpp, Line 2171

Expression: vchPubKey.IsValid()

Abort    Retry    Ignore
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:14:12 AM

If you have'nt already, hit ignore.

Restart Zeitcoin normally and see if the new created wallet load or crashes.

If it crashes again, I don't believe the keys can be extracted, unless Ray says different.

Give me some background on how that later wallet was lost.

Cool 
Lepra

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:46:54 AM

If you have'nt already, hit ignore.

Restart Zeitcoin normally and see if the new created wallet load or crashes.

If it crashes again, I don't believe the keys can be extracted, unless Ray says different.

Give me some background on how that later wallet was lost.

Cool 
After restarting...same error:
1. Cannot initialize keypool - (small error window)
2.MinGW Runtime Assertion
--------------------------
Assertion Failed!
Program: C:\Users\...\\zeitcoin-qt.exe
File:src\wallet.cpp, Line 2171

Expression: vchPubKey.IsValid()
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:26:54 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 08:28:49 AM by kiklo

Ok,

WalletRecoveryService
http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com/
Never used them so can't vouch for them good or bad.

OR

If you are into python programming:
Then check out on how to extract the keys.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615391.0
https://github.com/jackjack-jj/pywallet

Cool

FYI:
If you can find any later versions of the wallet , then you can run - salvagewallet on it to try and repair the wallet, otherwise the 2 options above are your best shot.

LionOfNarnia

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:52:06 AM

The latest batch of shitcoins being consigned to the oblivion they deserve...

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 10.12.2015 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (or 6 BTC for last 30 days):

Alexium Coin [AUM], Botcoin [BOT], BreakCoin [BRE], BowsCoin [BSC], Bubble [BUB], CarbonCoin [CARB], CryptBit [CBIT], SolarFarm Asset [CELL], ChipCoin [CHIP], CrevaCoin [CREVA], Cryptotarget [CRT], DeltaCredits [DCR], Darkether [DETH], DayTraderCoin [DTC], EbolaShare [EBS], FujiCoin [FJC], GhostlyCrypto [GHOUL], IslaCoin [ISL], LiteStarCoin [LTS], MapCoin [MAPC], NetworkCoin [NETC], OKcash [OK], ParanoiaCoin [PARA], PeopleCoin [PEO], Rimbit [RBT], Radon [XRDN], ResumeoShares [RMS], SkullBuzz [SKB], TenneT [TNNT], TrickyCoin [TRICK], UCoin , UniversalCurrency [UNIT], VectorCoin [VEC], Viral [VIRAL], XDECoin [XDE], Pharma [XPH]

Please, trade, sell or withdraw these coins before removal date, after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, C-CEX.com Team.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
LionOfNarnia

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:44:17 PM

Class Action Lawsuit Against Bitcoin Exchange Cryptsy

http://www.altcointoday.com/lawsuit-against-cryptsy/

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:17:35 PM

The latest batch of shitcoins being consigned to the oblivion they deserve...

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 10.12.2015 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (or 6 BTC for last 30 days):

Alexium Coin [AUM], Botcoin [BOT], BreakCoin [BRE], BowsCoin [BSC], Bubble [BUB], CarbonCoin [CARB], CryptBit [CBIT], SolarFarm Asset [CELL], ChipCoin [CHIP], CrevaCoin [CREVA], Cryptotarget [CRT], DeltaCredits [DCR], Darkether [DETH], DayTraderCoin [DTC], EbolaShare [EBS], FujiCoin [FJC], GhostlyCrypto [GHOUL], IslaCoin [ISL], LiteStarCoin [LTS], MapCoin [MAPC], NetworkCoin [NETC], OKcash [OK], ParanoiaCoin [PARA], PeopleCoin [PEO], Rimbit [RBT], Radon [XRDN], ResumeoShares [RMS], SkullBuzz [SKB], TenneT [TNNT], TrickyCoin [TRICK], UCoin , UniversalCurrency [UNIT], VectorCoin [VEC], Viral [VIRAL], XDECoin [XDE], Pharma [XPH]

Please, trade, sell or withdraw these coins before removal date, after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, C-CEX.com Team.
I agree with your statement, but just to be fully precise Lion: not all of the coins that were listed on c-cex exchange do agree with their policy of charging you the 0.2% out of 6BTC per 30 days to stay afloat. I believe ZEIT community was also against paid exchanges and in a very hypothetical case of being initially listed there and having not enough monthly volume, ZEIT would not take the fight either. So be careful, as same arguments may be used against you. Just my 2 ZEITs  Wink

On the other note, I must admit I stopped liking Cryptsy after they had problems with my ZEIT deposits for the very first time earlier this year. I hope they will go where they deserve and meanwhile we will find new, equivalent in volume exchange, that will provide us with the BTC pairing.

this space is intentionally left blank
a_cat_named_joe

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:31:47 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 02:03:22 AM by a_cat_named_joe

Class Action Lawsuit Against Bitcoin Exchange Cryptsy

http://www.altcointoday.com/lawsuit-against-cryptsy/

Sobering. I tried to withdraw some Bitcoin from Cryptsy a short while ago. My request was pending for over 12 hours despite issuing Support Tickets. I was eventually told that I had the option of cancelling my BTC request for withdrawal, so I did. Giving me that option made me think I'd better take it and head for the hills. I was also told that Cryptsy are having problems with three coins. Here is what they said:

"We are experiencing a delay when it comes to processing BTC LTC and BTCD withdrawal transactions." (my emphasis).

If anyone has those coins stranded on Cryptsy, the other altcoins are being processed quickly. I converted my BTC into two altcoins and withdrew straight away. The only problem is that prices on Cryptsy are coming out at around 20% higher than Bittrex and other exchanges.

I don't want to repeat the rumours, but this doesn't look good.
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:08:44 AM

kiklo can you make a request to add Zeitcoin at poloniex?
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:38:36 PM

The only problem is that prices on Cryptsy are coming out at around 20% higher than Bittrex and other exchanges.

That's some Mt. Gox crap right there. Inflate value, steal BTC, claim "problems with withdrawals" (or hackers stole them), transfer BTC to a wallet stored somewhere outside of U.S., cash out, close exchange, live like a champ and not give a care in the world that other people lost money in the scam.

Pages: « 1 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 [694] 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: