April 27, 2024, 05:06:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 [822] 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
FWBlack2

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

How long does it take to send coins from the wallet to crytopia ? I did a test transaction to try depositing ZEIT to Cryptopia and while my wallet confirms the transactions (4 confirmations) I don't see the amount in my Cryptopia account.
Cryptopia has (temporarily) suspended their LTC base markets on a lot of coins including Zeit... it's been this way for a couple of weeks I think.  This was because of a huge increase the amount of traffic they were experiencing.  Hopefully you will get your coins back.  Someone posted yesterday that they're going to setup more servers for the LTC base markets. 

Don't send coins to exchanges when the wallet for the particular coin is offline.

The ZEIT wallet on Cryptopia is online and accepting deposits. I was doing some test transactions. The deposits and withdrawals as of now work just fine.

You are correct, you just can't trade them.  Sorry for the confusion.  Cryptopia is trustworthy.  I'll be glad when they have Zeit trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kruseno

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

Can you explain how your bonus system works?
Qan

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

does the wallet needs to be fully sync so I can get a working backup or not? would be nice to test if the backup is working fine

Nope, You can run the Backup anytime even before fully synced.  Smiley

There are some definite shenanigans going on. At SouthXchange the once melted 2 sat sell wall has now grown to over 135 million Zeit. Seems someone is trying to manipulate the price. I wouldn't be surprised if whoever it is is buying and reselling their own coins.

Why would someone do that?

No idea. People do stupid things. There were buys happening at 3 sats. Weird.

Some High Money traders buy up enough coins to make a large sell wall.
These same traders place Buy orders at cheaper walls, forcing the desperate or the ones that have no faith in the coin to sell at low prices.
These Traders do this until they own a Large Monopoly % of the coin's Quantity.
Once they have the majority of the coins, they drop all their sell walls and drive the price sky high.
This causes an influx of people seeing the price increase and not wanting to miss out.
A recent example of this is noblecoin , where they were held to less then 5 sat for months and sky rocket to over 88 sat,
buyers flock in and the traders then dumps for many times what they purchased at , making a huge profit, now less than 55 sat and dropping fast.
Classic Pump and Dump.  At this point in time , Probably 1 guys owns ~70% or more of Noblecoin.

Cool

FYI:
One Reason for the Knights was to weaken, this pump and dump maneuvers.
As the Old Knights won't lose faith, and New Knights can take advantage of the lower sell walls.

Hi KikLoV

Where's the information about Recent transactions and transactions history is saved ?

I suppose not Wallet.dat because I restored an older version of Wallet.dat and it shows the current balance, but also shows the most recent transactions. The only thing it doesn't show is the label of Send-to addresses I created.
Alp88

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

Which bonus system?

FWBlack2

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

Which bonus system?

The OP (1st page) has all the information about ZeitCoin.  New website coming soon.  You earn ZeitCoin by staking, meaning you have a wallet installed on your computer with coins and you earn interest (rates are shown in OP).  You can also earn transaction fees the same way.  No other "bonuses" for Zeit.
sarakeyyy

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Although the French currency to buy ZEIT is increased, but has always been the status of BTC, in this year's market, have not yet reached a new high
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:31:21 PM

does the wallet needs to be fully sync so I can get a working backup or not? would be nice to test if the backup is working fine

There are some definite shenanigans going on. At SouthXchange the once melted 2 sat sell wall has now grown to over 135 million Zeit. Seems someone is trying to manipulate the price. I wouldn't be surprised if whoever it is is buying and reselling their own coins.

These same traders place Buy orders at cheaper walls, forcing the desperate or the ones that have no faith in the coin to sell at low prices.
Once they have the majority of the coins, they drop all their sell walls and drive the price sky high.
This causes an influx of people seeing the price increase and not wanting to miss out.
A recent example of this is noblecoin , where they were held to less then 5 sat for months and sky rocket to over 88 sat,
buyers flock in and the traders then dumps for many times what they purchased at , making a huge profit, now less than 55 sat and dropping fast.
Classic Pump and Dump.  At this point in time , Probably 1 guys owns ~70% or more of Noblecoin.

Cool

FYI:
As the Old Knights won't lose faith, and New Knights can take advantage of the lower sell walls.

I saw the rich list of ZEIT and there's one address with over 16% of total current supply with about 6 billion coins.

He's dangerous.

We need to buy his coins.

Higher the number of people holding a coin, difficult it is to manipulate the prices.

Very true. And I'm not sure if that is the original dev, or if not, how many Zeit he may still hold. But at any rate, whoever it was that was playing the manipulation game on SouthXchange I just want to say congratulations (sarcastically, of course) because all the serious buying and selling and any upward momentum this very worthy coin had for a while has pretty much stalled on that Exchange. Now all we are really seeing is a few weak hands dumping at 1 sat and some relatively small buys at 2, which are quickly overshadowed by more dumps into the 2 sell wall.

People, get it through your heads, Zeit is not, never was, and never will be a pump and dump shit coin. So for the few who are treating it as such, do us all a favor and go find an actual shit coin to pump and dump. Lord knows there are plenty of them out there.

CointMeIn

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

Ah shoot.  Thought I had the wallet down, worked good yesterday. Now I go to open and it's stuck "Loading Block Index"

Then timed out.  I moved a lot of coin there yesterday. Any suggestions?
KikloV

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:34:11 PM

Cool

FYI:

I saw the rich list of ZEIT and there's one address with over 16% of total current supply with about 6 billion coins.

He's dangerous.

We need to buy his coins.

Higher the number of people holding a coin, difficult it is to manipulate the prices.

Very true. And I'm not sure if that is the original dev, or if not, how many Zeit he may still hold. But at any rate, whoever it was that was playing the manipulation game on SouthXchange I just want to say congratulations (sarcastically, of course) because all the serious buying and selling and any upward momentum this very worthy coin had for a while has pretty much stalled on that Exchange. Now all we are really seeing is a few weak hands dumping at 1 sat and some relatively small buys at 2, which are quickly overshadowed by more dumps into the 2 sell wall.

People, get it through your heads, Zeit is not, never was, and never will be a pump and dump shit coin. So for the few who are treating it as such, do us all a favor and go find an actual shit coin to pump and dump. Lord knows there are plenty of them out there.

I am pretty sure that wallet with over 16% is the Cryptopia's Exchange Wallet, so it has multiple owners on our largest wallet not a single individual.
That many people are just letting their coins sit on the exchange.

Cool
KikloV

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

Ah shoot.  Thought I had the wallet down, worked good yesterday. Now I go to open and it's stuck "Loading Block Index"

Then timed out.  I moved a lot of coin there yesterday. Any suggestions?

Loading Block Index can take a few minutes,
In Windows you can open the task manager and monitor the memory usage , once it hits ~1700 meg it will open.
I am not sure what the mac equivalent is?

Cool

FYI:
Try rebooting your Mac , once rebooted , start ZEIT and let it load before anything.
CointMeIn

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:40:05 PM

Ah shoot.  Thought I had the wallet down, worked good yesterday. Now I go to open and it's stuck "Loading Block Index"

In Windows you can open the task manager and monitor the memory usage , once it hits ~1700 meg it will open.

Cool

Hope that's the case. It keeps timing out though.  Sad  Was working fine yesterday.  I let it run in background and keep trying I guess.  thanks
CointMeIn

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

Cool

Hope that's the case. It keeps timing out though.  Sad  Was working fine yesterday.  I let it run in background and keep trying I guess.  thanks

Sorry for sending minor FUD.  All good.  ZEITTTTTTTTT!
KikloV

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

I have closed Zeit wallet and still have "zeitcoin-qt (OSS GUI client for Zeitcoin) (32 bit)" running in the background when I checked the Task Manager. Is it normal? I suppose I should be Ending this task right?

Let Zeitcoin-qt close itself, it is usually done within 60 seconds of closing the app.
It may still be storing the blockchain file data.

There is no need to manually close it, unless it is over 3 or 4 minutes from closing the app.

Where's the information about Recent transactions and transactions history is saved ?

I suppose not Wallet.dat because I restored an older version of Wallet.dat and it shows the current balance, but also shows the most recent transactions. The only thing it doesn't show is the label of Send-to addresses I created.

Wallet.dat stores the address and their private keys so you can access your coins stored on the blockchain, all transaction data is also stored on the blockchain.
Label names is not stored on the blockchain, that is local only.

Cool
rhadamanthes

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:48:26 PM

I am pretty sure that wallet with over 16% is the Cryptopia's Exchange Wallet, so it has multiple owners on our largest wallet not a single individual.

Cool

Un fortunatly, you are wrong KikloV...
Here is the Cryptopia wallet... and the first wallet owner has 5 billion... i'm pretty sure of this because i found my wallet there Wink

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/wallet.dws?561761.htm
Qan

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

Cool

Un fortunatly, you are wrong KikloV...
Here is the Cryptopia wallet... and the first wallet owner has 5 billion... i'm pretty sure of this because i found my wallet there Wink

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/wallet.dws?561761.htm

Somebody has 5 billion coins on Cryptopia ?? Wow. And 6 billions another on rich. That's almost one third of the total coin supply.
FWBlack2

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:37:16 PM

SouthXchange just tweeted: New Zeit/USD Market! https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/ZEIT/USD
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

SouthXchange just tweeted: New Zeit/USD Market! https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/ZEIT/USD

That is awesome!! OP and our Twitter feed should be updated quickly!  Cool

ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:27:05 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 03:57:56 AM by ZEITCOIN

For Windows Newbies,
Source Material pulled from posts by Qan & Kiklo

Here's the Windows Newbie step-by-step guide for the wallet.
Videos for steps 1 thru 4 :

1. Download Wallet.

2. Confirm Hashes match.

3. Run the Wallet once, so that it creates the required folders on your system. Then Close the wallet.

4.  Download and install the snapshot so sync is quicker.
     BlockChain Snapshot

5. Run the wallet again. This time it will take a while to open. And a little more time to read the larger Blockchain.
    After Loading, it will start to sync the wallet.  

6. Once the wallet is synced, Encrypt your wallet.
    (When you restart the wallet after encrypting it, Unlock the Wallet to Verify your Password is Correct!)

7.  Make backup of your wallet. Click File , Backup Wallet.
   (The Wallet.dat is the most important files as it contains the private keys to access your coins on Blockchain and
    also contains the address that you might have generated to receive coins including those automatically generated address
    if you have received coins as Interest if you were staking.)

8.  Once Synced Transfer coins to your wallet. Send a test transactions (Small Amount) first to see if everything is working properly.
     Since Zeit is pretty fast we don't have wait ages  Wink

9.   Unlock your Wallet to start minting/staking and helping others verify transactions and have a great feeling about contributing a node to the network

10. Take regular backups if you regularly staking/minting, so that the address the wallet has generated remain in your backed up latest wallet.dat.
      If you are not regularly minting staking then your wallet isn't generating any new addresses and the last backup you took is fine.  
      Have these at multiple places.  If storing the backups in places accessible to others including cloud backups,
      recommend encrypting the wallet.dat in winrar or truecrypt file. Be sure to test and make sure you can open the file to access your wallet.dat

Last Updated 1-12-2018

For Mac Newbies, here is some additional Details by CointMeIn

With help from community here's steps I took to get MAC WALLET up and running.  

Thought I'd consolidate to make easier on future person.

Download Wallet and find overall information from the Opening Page:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.0

Download “Snapshot” ‘.rar file Here:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831
*Note the directions on this are for Windows but the ".rar" file is same

Open Wallet you downloaded

Close Wallet

Open folder: Library/Application Support/zeitcoin
*Note, it’s hard to find “hidden” folders in macs. This is what threw me off.
Here’s a good direction (from a user here!) on how to find that folder:
https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac-software/how-show-hidden-files-library-folder-mac-3520878/

Move .rar file to Library/Application Support/zeitcoin

“Uncompress” .rar file in Library/Application Support/zeitcoin
*Note, I had to download this application and it worked like a charm:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dr-unarchiver-rar-zip-tool/id1127253508?mt=12

You will notice a new folder Library/Application Support/zeitcoin/
ZeitBlockChainSnapShot-2018-01-09
*the name of the folder will be in sync with current .rar (snapshot) you downloaded

Move any file or folder from that new folder (Library/Application Support/zeitcoin/
ZeitBlockChainSnapShot-2018-01-09)  into main folder Library/Application Support/zeitcoin)

BEFORE YOU DO THAT, delete in main folder (Library/Application Support/zeitcoin) anything named the same in the new snapshot folder.  
Then Delete 5 files : .lock & blk0001.dat & blk0002.dat & db.log & debug.log
Then Delete 2 folders named : database & txleveldb
The new ones are the ones you want to use.

After that's done Open Wallet

It should be syncing. It takes a few hours for the first time so leave it open but once it does it works.

"Help/Debug" in wallet shows you status of how many blocks are left and how far back the last block was. If it's 100's or 1000s of days ago it's not correct.

Once synced you'll get a confirmation.  

Then

Test receiving small amount of ZEIT in from an exchange. Confirm

Test sending small amount of ZEIT out back to exchange Confirm.

“Encrypt” your wallet.  DON’T LOSE YOUR PASS PHRASE.  

Use your wallet.

Once you have base coins in there BACKUP wallet.dat in a safe place with a date stamp so you can use that with your pass phrase if you ever need to.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Technobilder

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:41:37 AM

Guys can pls anybode send supporttickets to cryptocompare to tell them pls delist yobit as an exchange for ZEIT

Cryptocompare ONLY shows yobit for trading — if we dont change that users will never buy correct and ZEIT will not grow !!!
KikloV

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:19:29 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 05:47:34 AM by KikloV

Guys can pls anybode send supporttickets to cryptocompare to tell them pls delist yobit as an exchange for ZEIT

Cryptocompare ONLY shows yobit for trading — if we dont change that users will never buy correct and ZEIT will not grow !!!

I just saw your PM.
Hi

I guess you agree that cryptocompare is important for getting info on coins.

So its terrific that they list only yobit as exchange to trade zeit !

I already send a ticket to cryptocompare on that issue and told them to delist yobit and instead list southxchange.
But it needs more zeit owners to do that so cryptocompare does it !

So pls activate our community to get zeit trading right and the course upwards

I'll be honest, I never heard of cryptocompare until your post.

Anyone using cryptocompare, please point them to the fact we have the following exchanges.
alcurex     
Cryptopia   
NovaExchange   
SouthXchange   
TradeSatoshi   

One Point of Clarification : No matter what any of these 3rd parties services do ,
ZEIT will continue to Grow over time, no matter what they do.

Many thought when cryptsy frozed our trading for weeks at a time or when cryptsy collapsed that would end ZEIT.

ZEIT outlast Mt. Gox / Crypto Rush / Cryptsy / ComKort / MintPal  & multiple mining pools.

ZEIT is Ultimate Survivor, it will be here for your Grand Kid's Grand Kids.

Cool

FYI:
ZEIT is an Immortal.  Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9PxOanFjxQ
Pages: « 1 ... 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 [822] 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: