May 07, 2024, 05:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 [792] 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
KikloV

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:21:32 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 04:35:58 AM by KikloV

Hello everybody. Tell me please what news on the coin? And then I watch the silence suspicious!

Hmm,

I been called a lot of things in my life , Quiet has Never been one of them.  Wink

ZEIT network is working normally, all exchanges are Online and working.
Chainz Block Explorer is paid up until Jan. 2019.

The ULI has begun affecting the markets , as our marketcap price is ~2 million bucks and holding , where as other coins are seeing huge drops.
* ULI has only been active a little over a month.*

New ZEIT coins created per day is currently less than 100.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/#!overview

As far as any new software changes or hardforks, there won't be any until 2018 or 2019.
* At least none scheduled at this time.*

Next ZEIT Knight Registration is in March 2018.

Ebolansk is working on a new website design to be released at a future date,

There have been a few reports that CoinMarketcap is not updating the ZEIT markets with 2 Trade Satoshi markets.
So if any members feel like asking CMK to add the extra markets feel free.

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=ZEIT_LTC
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=ZEIT_Doge

And that basically sums it up. Smiley

Cool

FYI:
Currently
Market Cap                 Volume (24h)
$2,704,835                  $8,490

FYI2:
Also any Retailers that need Offchain Transactions , such as coffee shops or restaurants
ZEIT Offchain Transactions are available at
Cryptopia
Novaexchange
Trade Satoshi
* OffChain Transactions are Instant with zero wait time. *  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:49:39 AM

Thats really nice. I watch Zeitcoin for a long time and hope it will have a good future.  Smiley

How about if you make more faucets for Zeitcoin?
Bitcoin had initially also many faucets and it brought many people to Bitcoin. In addition, the demand for Zeitcoins would be increased by the faucets, ie more trade on exchanges.

At Dogecoin the poker site was very good. How about a poker site for Zeitcoin? With freerolls etc. This would increase the intrest of Zeitcoin perhaps also.
These were my thoughts about how Zeitcoin might bring a little further.  Smiley
KikloV

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:04:25 AM

Thats really nice. I watch Zeitcoin for a long time and hope it will have a good future.  Smiley

Bitcoin had initially also many faucets and it brought many people to Bitcoin. In addition, the demand for Zeitcoins would be increased by the faucets, ie more trade on exchanges.

At Dogecoin the poker site was very good. How about a poker site for Zeitcoin? With freerolls etc. This would increase the intrest of Zeitcoin perhaps also.

Our Free Faucet is here : http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=ZEIT

Personally have no interest in running a gaming site,
but if you know of any gaming site that would be interested in using ZEIT ,
I personally would be willing to give them a 5 million ZEIT as seed coins as a bounty to start using our coin in their game.
Once we examine what they offer and how it would help promote the use of ZEIT.

Just have them PM me and send me a link to their running game.

Cool
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:11:01 PM

Our Free Faucet is here : http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=ZEIT

Personally have no interest in running a gaming site,
but if you know of any gaming site that would be interested in using ZEIT ,
I personally would be willing to give them a 5 million ZEIT as seed coins as a bounty to start using our coin in their game.
Once we examine what they offer and how it would help promote the use of ZEIT.

Just have them PM me and send me a link to their running game.

Cool

Thank you, yes, the faucet I already know.  Smiley

Currently I know unfortunately also no side. But I keep my eye open and announce myself if I find a good one.  Cheesy
Badassname

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:49:52 PM

Maybe Zeitcoin needs a re brand, some marketing, and some PR.  If LTC is the silver to BTC's gold, then Zeit can be the copper.
KikloV

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:17:23 AM

Maybe Zeitcoin needs a re brand, some marketing, and some PR.  If LTC is the silver to BTC's gold, then Zeit can be the copper.

ZEIT translated from German means Time.
So basically people would be trading time with each other.

As far as Marketing and PR goes, you are correct.
We need someone or some group in the community to act as Marketing Coordinators.

There is a offer currently in the slack forum , to advertise zeitcoins in Brazil ,
I have been waiting to see others discuss it to see how much attention it received.
So far no one in slack has said anything about it , even after the guy posted some links.
He also did not post a price for his services yet. (or if he did I missed it.)

Here is the deal , when we start a full scale marketing campaign ,
it is going to require donations from the community to make happen.
People mention it , but very few are willing to donate towards it.
Plus it should be targeted marketing so we get the most bang for our marketing donations.

Anyone that wants to form or be part of a marketing campaign , post here or in the slack and they can brainstorm for a few weeks and let the community know what it's best options are and how much needs to be donated to make it happen.

Cool

FYI:
ZEIT will be the premier global unit of exchange,
for us to claim to be the copper to BTC , which from all technical aspects is inferior to our design makes no sense.
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:35:47 AM

To the coin had a growth you need to add a coin to other exchanges. And to introduce new technologies. Now there is a very big competition among all coins. You need to stand out among all the coins. Then it will be of use!
KikloV

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:51:21 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 11:05:24 AM by KikloV

To the coin had a growth you need to add a coin to other exchanges. And to introduce new technologies. Now there is a very big competition among all coins. You need to stand out among all the coins. Then it will be of use!

Ok you take care of that.   Cheesy

Cool

FYI:
on a more serious note, what new tech is worth anything more than hype.
Masternodes are nothing more than taxation of the poor by the rich
Onchain Anon does not really work because of cross referencing
Smart Contracts are not legally binding

So exactly what tech do you want to see added?

FYI2:
What ZEIT is ,
Energy Efficient
Non-Inflationary
No ASICS
Decentralized
20X BTC Presegwit Onchain Transaction Capacity

Example: China may ban BTC mining , which would severely damage BTC security.
For the Chinese ZEIT Users , if China were to Ban ZEIT Staking,
all the Chinese person has to do is move their ZEIT wallet to a VPS in another country.

How much do you think it is going to cost to move those warehouses full of ASICS?

ZEIT  is the future , and time will show that to all.

FYI3:
I do agree the more exchanges the better,
however no one in their right mind is willing to pay $12,000 bucks to bittrex to get listed.  
@oleksii777 , you make suggestions , but did you even contact coin marketcap to ask them why they have not added the ZEIT/LTC & ZEIT/Doge parings on Trade Satoshi, that is two more markets right there that for some unknown reason CMK has refused to add to our market listings.

Now just to be clear, I am not trying to blame or guilt anyone into anything.
Everyone should only do what they feel led to do.
But at the same time , everyone that pops in here and acts like ZEIT is sitting on a fortune 500 budget to hire 100 developers or spend $50,000 on marketing should re-access their reality settings.

Starting Old Man Rant.
What pisses me off is the assholes that act like we are not growing and not succeeding.
A few years ago , we were not even worth a satoshi.
Our MK was only $20,000 and we only had 1 exchange.

A few years later, we are worth between $1 & $3 million bucks and over a satoshi in price with 6 exchanges and growing.
So for the detractors that keep popping in crying we are not doing anything.

Well Dammit, what we have fucking done is make the price of your ZEIT coin a hell of alot higher verses fiat that it was a few years ago.
Why this keeps getting lost in understanding, beats the hell out of me.
Some asshat yesterday , whined at me there was only $24,000 in buy wall at 1 sat, considering our marketcap was only $20,000 a few years ago, I consider us doing damn good.
ZEIT is slow and steady , it is not a pump and dump.

No one sees these kind of gains in the real word, and it is really just starting.
To all of the asshats that can not understand this, just go buy a lottery ticket.
End Old Man Rant.

Cool
Badassname

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:27:05 PM

Easy big fella.  I'm just trying to get some ideas going.  I really like zeit and I want it to grow and become more popular. 
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:44:45 PM

Easy big fella.  I'm just trying to get some ideas going.  I really like zeit and I want it to grow and become more popular. 

We all want ZEIT to grow and become more popular. But I understand Kiklo's frustration. I have been in ZEIT since the beginning and have personally witnessed all of the ups and downs along the way. I have seen us survive numerous pump and dumps where the market manipulators and weak hands have tried to make a few bucks and run away, and we are still here. I have seen so many fudders come and go, and we are still here. Ray and Kiklo have been doing a fantastic job keeping us relevant and updated, but they can't go it alone. We all should be advertising ZEIT as much as possible. So many people are passing up a great opportunity with ZEIT because they lack patience and are wanting immediate gains or are falling prey to the ICO flavor-of-the-day. Let's get the word out whenever we can. It can only help.

FWBlack

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:01:46 PM

Please share this article about Zeit: http://www.digitalcurrencyalliance.com/altcoin-news/why-invest-in-and-use-zeitcoin/
Thanks to Kiklo/KikloV for most of the material!
Badassname

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:35:21 PM

I'm definitely not an old timer like most of yall and I only have a modest stake.  I have been pondering buying more, but I'm honestly going to have to see some kind of zeit "action" before I do.  I've only been in zeit since July.  I have the zeit homepage as my signature on all of the sites I use.  I posted the information about zeit on steemit.  I try and tell everyone I run into about zeit.  I'm not sure what else I can do really.  Where can I spend my zeit?
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:36:04 PM

I'm definitely not an old timer like most of yall and I only have a modest stake.  I have been pondering buying more, but I'm honestly going to have to see some kind of zeit "action" before I do.  I've only been in zeit since July.  I have the zeit homepage as my signature on all of the sites I use.  I posted the information about zeit on steemit.  I try and tell everyone I run into about zeit.  I'm not sure what else I can do really.  Where can I spend my zeit?

Yup,

ZEIT is probably already owned by those who are most likely to own it. They are people like us who are more interested in having it rather than using it to buy stuff. I do not think that we are the essential ingredient for adoption, they would be Joe and Jane Six Pack, not Mr & Miss Tech Nerd Geek.

So it looks to me like crypto is just going round the same block of 5 to 10 million Tech Nerd Geek's which is a lot of people but not much compared to the other 7.9 billion, who are the real necessary adopters if you want to buy moon rockets.

At the moment we are all just playing musical chairs, ya win some, ya lose some and probably just providing more for those who have too much already.

We need users not hoarders, 1 million spend thrifts would do far more for adoption than 5 million hoarders me thinks, hoarding just generates a bigger hoard. So long as they had something to spend it on, so we need products to sell, not tokens to buy, well actually we need both.

You can spend your ZEIT on me if you want, I would sell ya a hand drawn pencil portrait of anyone or anything you like if ya want one.

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:31:32 PM

How much for one of Stevie Ray Vaughn? Unless someone has already beaten me to it, I will gladly be the first person to make a direct purchase with Zeit instead of having to converty it to BTC first.

dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:13:18 PM

How much for one of Stevie Ray Vaughn? Unless someone has already beaten me to it, I will gladly be the first person to make a direct purchase with Zeit instead of having to converty it to BTC first.

Yeah sure, Stevie Ray Vaughan, no problem, great guitarist, just listened to him doing Voodoo Child on PooTube, cool and a strat man.

Sorry but I don't have him around so would need a picture, which one?

Plus I think we should do this by PM, please send me a PM with a link to a preferred picture.

Thanks.
KikloV

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:06:30 AM

Please share this article about Zeit: http://www.digitalcurrencyalliance.com/altcoin-news/why-invest-in-and-use-zeitcoin/
Thanks to Kiklo/KikloV for most of the material!

Thanks Fred , that is a great article,
if I did not already own ZEIT, I would be buying it after reading your article.  Smiley

You bring up a good & valid point, direct zeitcoins trading for goods & services.
In the past , our inflation rate made the next phase impractical, however the ULI has changed that.

So Ladies & Gentleman of ZEIT ,
our next stage of development is not changes to the ZEIT software code ,
it is the formation of a network of services offered directly in exchange for zeitcoins.
Basically giving people a reason to buy ZEIT from the exchanges and a reason for Service Vendors selling ZEIT on the exchanges, to jump start our virtual economy.

Also to be know as ZEITNET : The ZEIT Services Network.  Smiley

Services to be offered and payment received in ZEIT
(Community fills in the blanks. What service would you offer to earn ZEIT)

examples:
Dollux's hand drawn pencil portraits

Kiklo's Blockchain Snapshot Service

For some renting out your signature ad space or a Banner on your Web Page / Blog
For these you can set what rate of ZEIT is needed per hour / per day / per month
We could even let people group together their ad space to make it more attractive to buyers.

What ZEITNET will do is have a listings of all of these services so people can view it.
1 requirement of every member is they have a small block with ZEITNET Logo , which will link back to a ZEITNET Web Page explaining what ZEITNET is and how to join.

So what is everyone's thoughts and what do your want to add to the ZEITNET brainstorming party.

We want to keep this simple, only graphics with direct links , no codes that could allow malware from a website.

Thoughts & Ideas let them fly.  Smiley

Cool
KikloV

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:17:47 AM

Hmm,
Community Support for ZEITNET does not yet appear to be where we need it , so we can revisit the idea next year
In the meantime, anyone can move Zeitcoins to Fiat or gift cards with only 1 or 2 conversions and then buy whatever they want.

Cool
KikloV

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:45:00 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 08:43:05 AM by KikloV

In the PoW Networks are Crap News.  Wink

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@allthingscrypto/new-china-fud-how-hard-will-bitcoin-crash-if-china-bans-mining-ceo-of-chinese-exchange-says-we-are-fu-ked-otc-trading-banned-is

While Chinese Exchanges only make up around 10-15% of the overall trading volume, they account for somewhere around 60 to 70% of the total bitcoin hashrate.
If news would break that mining will be banned in China, it could throw Bitcoin in a huge crisis.

Quick Comparison
Massive Energy Guzzling PoW Warehouses full of ASICS  Verses    ZEIT's Energy Efficient Proof of Stake Network

What happens when a Chinese Government of the largest PoW mining % outlaws BTC mining.
Warehouses full of ASICS can not be moved out of country overnight.
Plus the cost to resetup in such short notice may destroy all profit margin and the company may just give up.
Either way an immediate shut down of the Chinese Bitcoin Miners may cause a death spiral which causes the BTC Blockchain to freeze up for at least 2 weeks or more, especially if China blocks any ASICS from being shipped out of their country. In the span of less than 2 weeks , China could potentially freeze the blockchain and utterly destroy all faith in BTC, causing a price crash to rival or even exceed the 1930s US depression.

Compare this with ZEIT, that needs nothing more than a laptop or VPS.
Unlike PoW ridiculous hardware requirements, ZEIT Chinese Users would need to do nothing more than move their wallets to a VPS in another country friendly to ZEIT , and they could accomplish this within a few hours and be up and running.
In addition , since ZEIT difficulty adjusts with every single block (unlike BTC which only adjusts every 2 weeks) , there is Zero possibility of a short term removal of stakers causing a death spiral.

Cool

FYI:
China could go after the GPU mining farms also which would create a hit on all of the GPU mined coins like ETH & ETC.
habeas_corpus

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:58:41 PM

Ok you take care of that.   Cheesy

Cool

FYI:
on a more serious note, what new tech is worth anything more than hype.
Masternodes are nothing more than taxation of the poor by the rich
Onchain Anon does not really work because of cross referencing
Smart Contracts are not legally binding

So exactly what tech do you want to see added?

FYI2:
What ZEIT is ,
Energy Efficient
Non-Inflationary
No ASICS
Decentralized
20X BTC Presegwit Onchain Transaction Capacity

Example: China may ban BTC mining , which would severely damage BTC security.
For the Chinese ZEIT Users , if China were to Ban ZEIT Staking,
all the Chinese person has to do is move their ZEIT wallet to a VPS in another country.

How much do you think it is going to cost to move those warehouses full of ASICS?

ZEIT  is the future , and time will show that to all.

FYI3:
I do agree the more exchanges the better,
however no one in their right mind is willing to pay $12,000 bucks to bittrex to get listed.  
@oleksii777 , you make suggestions , but did you even contact coin marketcap to ask them why they have not added the ZEIT/LTC & ZEIT/Doge parings on Trade Satoshi, that is two more markets right there that for some unknown reason CMK has refused to add to our market listings.

Now just to be clear, I am not trying to blame or guilt anyone into anything.
Everyone should only do what they feel led to do.
But at the same time , everyone that pops in here and acts like ZEIT is sitting on a fortune 500 budget to hire 100 developers or spend $50,000 on marketing should re-access their reality settings.

Starting Old Man Rant.
What pisses me off is the assholes that act like we are not growing and not succeeding.
A few years ago , we were not even worth a satoshi.
Our MK was only $20,000 and we only had 1 exchange.

A few years later, we are worth between $1 & $3 million bucks and over a satoshi in price with 6 exchanges and growing.
So for the detractors that keep popping in crying we are not doing anything.

Well Dammit, what we have fucking done is make the price of your ZEIT coin a hell of alot higher verses fiat that it was a few years ago.
Why this keeps getting lost in understanding, beats the hell out of me.
Some asshat yesterday , whined at me there was only $24,000 in buy wall at 1 sat, considering our marketcap was only $20,000 a few years ago, I consider us doing damn good.
ZEIT is slow and steady , it is not a pump and dump.

No one sees these kind of gains in the real word, and it is really just starting.
To all of the asshats that can not understand this, just go buy a lottery ticket.
End Old Man Rant.

Cool

You state that smart contracts are not legally binding.
Do you have evidence of this?

If somehow you can show evidence that smart contracts are not legally binding, can you also show evidence why smart contracts would not be "lawfully" binding.
KikloV

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:25:01 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 12:35:24 AM by KikloV

You state that smart contracts are not legally binding.
Do you have evidence of this?

If somehow you can show evidence that smart contracts are not legally binding, can you also show evidence why smart contracts would not be "lawfully" binding.

Go to your local courthouse or call an attorney and ask them ,
is your smart contract based on a virtual coin Legally Binding.
They will tell you No it is not legally binding.

The main reason is Capacity :http://smallbusiness.chron.com/5-requirements-contract-15616.html
Before a valid legal contract is created, both parties must be able to prove that they have the capacity required. This means that the individuals have to be of legal age, depending on state law and they must be of sound mind. This means that if they are mentally handicapped or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, they cannot enter into a binding contract. The parties must also enter into the agreement under their own free will and cannot be coerced into signing.

So called Smart contracts do not verify capacity, therefore can never be legally binding.

Also Legal Contracts require that a Judge be able to change them if there was a problem in their initial creation,
IE. If you signed youself into slavery , the Judge would nullifiy the contract based on the fact slavery is illegal in that district or you were proven mentally unfit to sign it to start with.

No country in the world has a legal system that recognizes so called smart contracts as valid legal instruments.

If there was one, can you imagine the pain in the butt ,everytime a contract was modified by a judge, everytime a hard fork would be required to fix it .
Utter Nightmare from a support standpoint.  Tongue
Smart Contracts built directly into a coin blockchain has always been a fool's errand.
(Also causes a Blockchain to Bloat Faster than any other.)

Contracts based outside the blockchain, where cryptocoins are used as payment instead of fiat are possible and can be implemented
and ZEIT can be used as payment in those , if the contract states it as acceptable payment.  Smiley

Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 [792] 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: