April 25, 2024, 04:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009202 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:39:22 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 12:02:09 AM by LionOfNarnia

Maybe that's the most that can be asked of the community at this stage - a pledge to give generously to the cause out of the material gains made.
I'm trying to figure out who gives a crap about putting some effort into the movement side of the coin rather than just looking to exploit those of us who'll put effort in which'll bring attention to the coin and push the price up while doing nothing to actually help out.

I take a small degree of solace from the fact that even those who are into cryptos for 100% greedy reasons are, by the very nature of taking part, helping to undermine the fiat system which makes slaves of us all.

Somehow we have to reach all those who are mining/holding/selling Zeit without even knowing the 'physics' of this coin, let them know that they have a choice.

'Mutton' to lose, is there? Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buzz2708

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:15:59 AM

Can anyone tell me, if I have somewhere 1,5k transactions in my wallet, I can't view it through block explorer (may be in future)?

BTC : 1Nt7TtotpU5L2Duz6igVX2b2kYN61rpMiz
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:18:23 AM

No minting yet. Strange.

TuxNut

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:27:22 AM

Can anyone tell me, if I have somewhere 1,5k transactions in my wallet, I can't view it through block explorer (may be in future)?

I can't say for sure if it'll happen in the future but it's entirely possible if the coin gets big enough.

What I can with some certainty however is that'll have learnt not to have the pool payout every 10 coins when block rewards are >1000. If you've not, well, hopefully a satellite will plummet to earth soon and explode your house while you're asleep in it so the rest of humanity doesn't have to cope with you any longer. Might even prove to me there's a god after all and I'll abandon my quest to rectify the world Wink

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
buzz2708

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:37:10 AM

I can't say for sure if it'll happen in the future but it's entirely possible if the coin gets big enough.

What I can with some certainty however is that'll have learnt not to have the pool payout every 10 coins when block rewards are >1000. If you've not, well, hopefully a satellite will plummet to earth soon and explode your house while you're asleep in it so the rest of humanity doesn't have to cope with you any longer. Might even prove to me there's a god after all and I'll abandon my quest to rectify the world Wink

Thanks Cheesy

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:51:25 AM

Thanks Cheesy

TN is our version of Vlad the Annex-er Wink

Maybe he ain't too diplomatic sometimes, but he tells it like it is.

But he means well & I think is trying to help you understand how you can manage your holdings more efficiently. 

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:19:15 AM

GAWD!

I wanna go to bed but I can't take my eyes off MintPal, the 2 s wall is vanishing into mist, there are only 8 cryptos with our level of trade volume tonite, bollox why is all the action after bedtime for the civilised world?

hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:30:00 AM

GAWD!

I wanna go to bed but I can't take my eyes off MintPal, the 2 s wall is vanishing into mist, there are only 8 cryptos with our level of trade volume tonite, bollox why is all the action after bedtime for the civilised world?

A nice chunk of that activity was me - I've been buying all night   Grin
buzz2708

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:33:38 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 01:44:05 AM by buzz2708

A nice chunk of that activity was me - I've been buying all night   Grin

Good job Grin

LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:52:57 AM

Grin

You've both made me smile. Thank you.

On a completely different subject,

Does anybody else agree with me that ....

(if you scroll down the list on CoinWarz, for example)

That we have the feckin'

SUCK-IEST

logo of any bloody coin out there?

TBT the way I find it when I'm scrolling down the list is to look for the first nondescript grey blob I come across.

WE CAN, AND SHOULD, DO BETTER!!!

Maybe the first task for the community is to pay a graphic artist to design a logo WORTHY of where our coin is going?

If you think I'm full of it, take a shufti at the logo for BlitzCoin. (Launching on Monday)

Now THAT'S a statement!

E2A - before any fekker accuses me of pimping, the only artistic skill I posses is in the school of urinary expressionism.

Wink

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:56:21 AM

That's funny Lion, because just earlier I was thinking about how much our logo looks like a manhole cover! I kinda like it though.

BeholdTheTrueWake

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:02:54 AM

That's funny Lion, because just earlier I was thinking about how much our logo looks like a manhole cover! I kinda like it though.

ahaha, from a far it does.
newra

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:12:54 AM

Grin

That we have the feckin'

SUCK-IEST

TBT the way I find it when I'm scrolling down the list is to look for the first nondescript grey blob I come across.

Maybe the first task for the community is to pay a graphic artist to design a logo WORTHY of where our coin is going?

If you think I'm full of it, take a shufti at the logo for BlitzCoin. (Launching on Monday)

Now THAT'S a statement!

E2A - before any fekker accuses me of pimping, the only artistic skill I posses is in the school of urinary expressionism.

Wink

I cannot agree with this more.
I am sure someone in the community can submit a logo (or we can have a logo contest with a bounty !!!)
BeholdTheTrueWake

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:21:38 AM

Grin

That we have the feckin'

SUCK-IEST

Now THAT'S a statement!

Wink

I cannot agree with this more.
I am sure someone in the community can submit a logo (or we can have a logo contest with a bounty !!!)

I wish I was more artistically inclined to submit some ideas.
I think this would be a fun idea, and a healthy exercise to bring the community closer together.
We could make reward incentives, but I'd like to think there are artists here that want to highlight their skills and help out.
Something to think about, maybe later this week we can decide.
TuxNut

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:26:48 AM

Lion's long ass bitch about the logo

There were some other designs from a couple hundred pages back that were better, but I didn't like the 'caged' planet look from TZMovies, would be better if the cage was breaking... to symbolize the work we're 'going' to be doing.
A top down look at TVP city would be cool, but not sure it would work on the small logos , never tell wtf it's meant to be.

EDIT: this guy and posts around this time

EDIT 2: My prefered

ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 03:36:31 AM

Updates

BTC March 22 BTC
- Wallet Update coming soon (Not required) for gui mint unlocking
- Trading picking up steam on Cryptsy & MintPal
- More updates to come Cheesy

Update posted, MUCH more to come this week family!! Cheesy Cheesy

We are going to start contacting some large-scale merchants and charities this week, if anyone can make a suggestion, please post below.

ZEITCOIN is on the rise  Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
atronite

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:37:24 AM

@TexNut - I totally agree with your reasoning about the multi-pool. Behind you all the way.

However I have a problem with that poll you did - neither of those options came close enough to how I feel for me to take part honestly.

I REALLY REALLY want to see the advancement of the core ideals of the ZG movies, and want to be a bigger part of that enlightenment than I've already been over the past several years.

But I'm as poor as a church mouse after being thrown on the scrapheap 2 1/2 years ago when the recession bit my industry hard. If it wasn't for the fact that I built myself an awesome gaming rig for Skyrim while I was working, I wouldn't even have my 1.45 Mh/s to take part in this activity.

I'm here to make enough money that I can AFFORD to covenant a meaningful tithe* to projects/initiatives/individuals which advance the 'cause'.

Maybe that's the most that can be asked of the community at this stage - a pledge to give generously to the cause out of the material gains made.

I offer the community that pledge.

Grin

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithe

Thanks for the feedback dude.
You'd fit into the 'movement' category as I see it.
We all need to make enough money to pay the bills and such, I'm trying to figure out who gives a crap about putting some effort into the movement side of the coin rather than just looking to exploit those of us who'll put effort in which'll bring attention to the coin and push the price up while doing nothing to actually help out.

The people you are looking for are the folks who will be a part of the activist arm, but every movement has a large number of people who might tacitly like the ideas and will do a little bit, but really won't do a whole lot.

What's happening right now is that we have some people who are INTERESTED in the ideas of this movement, and certainly looking on to see what's happening, but ultimately it's the people already actively involved that will make a difference and determine the price.

Like it or not, increasing price of this coin should be seen, not as a profit motive in and of itself, but rather as a form of marketing.

After all, it was bitcoin's stratospheric rise to $1200 that shocked a lot of us (myself included) into spending all kinds of hours reading about this sort of thing. THAT generated press, which in turn generated advertisement.

If we are to increase interest in this zeitCOIN movement (and by proxy TZM), increasing the price of the coin is something that must happen. THAT will get bloggers and cryptonews types interested in the coin, who in turn will write about what we've accomplished SO FAR, who in turn will draw more interest and thus demand for the coin, and ultimately a few of those people will like the ideas of TZM and the movement gets bigger. IT'S ALL ABOUT MARKETING! Heck, ultimately, this entire coin's PURPOSE is marketing to enlarge what is currently a niche movement (500-1000K is NOT what I consider to be critical mass for a movement).

You just have to hope that in the crowds of people who are only after profits (your "target market"), you may find a few people who actually believe in the ideals. In other words, you guys in the TZM are the evangelists trying to evangelize the pagan capitalist types into the fold of a new way of thinking. Cheesy
TuxNut

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:09:07 AM

The people you are looking for are the folks who will be a part of the activist arm, but every movement has a large number of people who might tacitly like the ideas and will do a little bit, but really won't do a whole lot.

What's happening right now is that we have some people who are INTERESTED in the ideas of this movement, and certainly looking on to see what's happening, but ultimately it's the people already actively involved that will make a difference and determine the price.

Like it or not, increasing price of this coin should be seen, not as a profit motive in and of itself, but rather as a form of marketing.

After all, it was bitcoin's stratospheric rise to $1200 that shocked a lot of us (myself included) into spending all kinds of hours reading about this sort of thing. THAT generated press, which in turn generated advertisement.

If we are to increase interest in this zeitCOIN movement (and by proxy TZM), increasing the price of the coin is something that must happen. THAT will get bloggers and cryptonews types interested in the coin, who in turn will write about what we've accomplished SO FAR, who in turn will draw more interest and thus demand for the coin, and ultimately a few of those people will like the ideas of TZM and the movement gets bigger. IT'S ALL ABOUT MARKETING! Heck, ultimately, this entire coin's PURPOSE is marketing to enlarge what is currently a niche movement (500-1000K is NOT what I consider to be critical mass for a movement).

You just have to hope that in the crowds of people who are only after profits (your "target market"), you may find a few people who actually believe in the ideals. In other words, you guys in the TZM are the evangelists trying to evangelize the pagan capitalist types into the fold of a new way of thinking. Cheesy

Bitcoin (the currency) was designed to BE A CURRENCY, hence the price rise was good enough.
ZeitCoin, as I interpreted it was to be a movement first and a currency second.
If this becomes about MARKETING and PRICE rise as the key components then I'm dumping and getting the hell out.

The driving force behind the price and attention should be what we're achieving to improve civilization and what we're building towards. That's what needs to attract people, not the profit motive. If the profit motive is the primary cause for people being drawn in, then we've failed and from what I'm seeing so far, we're failing miserably.

As you don't appear to be able to see the difference, then we really have failed as you're already here and can't tell!

The reason for the failure? For me, the OP's drawing attention to the wrong things, not focusing or promoting the right things and certainly not active or transparent enough.
There seems to be 3-5 people here actually putting up ideas (some I don't personally support but I see they're aimed in the right direction), that's certainly not enough people with wide enough skill sets, if it was, we'd actually have something of to show for ourselves, which we certainly don't.

coradan

Activity: 518
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:53:43 AM

To know the coin distribution, would be interesting something like this for ZEITCOIN:

http://www.mintcoinrichlist.com/

One more thing: NXT
http://www.nxt.cool
ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:58:31 AM

I see some disappointment about the zeit coin or there`s nothing to worry about???
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: