May 05, 2024, 10:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:39:42 PM

people keep voting on mintpal and vote on cryptsy if you have not already

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

if any needs something to trade in order to vote i can send some DOGE

premine 1%
~990000000

week 1
targeted
actual
~17.5% above target
total

week 2
targeted

week 3
targeted

week 4
targeted

week 5
targeted

week 6
targeted

actual for week 2 is 7252043336
~15.1% above target

Podizzle, this was posted in response to your question yesterday. Why not just look back through the thread from time to time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:46:09 PM

oh damn sorry i have been kinda hopping around randomly thanks!
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:48:44 PM

Anytime bro.

podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:01:23 PM

walletpassphrase <your password> 9999999
or (for minting only) use this
walletpassphrase <your password> 9999999 true

whats the difference between these two
nanard

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:15:38 PM

The second, which is more secure, doesn't allow to send coins without typing the password.
You can try by yourself.
newra

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:19:29 PM

The second, which is more secure, doesn't allow to send coins without typing the password.
You can try by yourself.

The second opens the wallet for minting only.
So what he said Smiley more secure.
schizo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:38:08 PM

You can try by yourself.

Doesn't work for me. The password isn't asked in the second one either. Sad
Btw. is there a command to clear the console's history? Haven't found one in the help.
newra

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:47:47 PM

You can try by yourself.

Btw. is there a command to clear the console's history? Haven't found one in the help.

Is Ctrl-L what you are looking for ?
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:23:02 AM

You can try by yourself.

Is Ctrl-L what you are looking for ?

CTRL-L does not clear the command history
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 01:02:19 AM

Hello! This community has big support!

I would like you to help supporting in this project

Many thanks for you donation

Please do not post your addresses in the thread. There are giveaways in the OP.

We have updates on the way including the updated block explorer & promotional plan roll-out.

Be patient as we sort everything out and move onto the next developmental steps for ZEITCOIN.

We will be in touch tomorrow.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:31:29 AM

Ok, i gonna have to sell my Zeitcoin, the risk is just to high for a fork in the chain and loosing all i have. Iam sorry ppl iam out.

Why do you say that? What happened???[/b]

I still haven't been paid the 2.4 million zeitcoin I'm owed for when zeitcoin forked last time and all coins were lost on cryptorush. Developers of zeitcoin said they would make this right... how long???

You have no idea what you are talking about. So long!

? Cryptorushin told me they can't give me my 2.4 million zeitcoin because there was a fork or something and the developers didnt tell the exchange and some how my coins were lost because of this. So yes maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do know my coins aren't here and the developers said they were going to replace them. still waiting.

I thought you said you were leaving. There was no fork, CR lied to you, and the developers might be able to help you out, but they don't owe you anything.

I still have no been paid back the 2.4 million zeitcoins from the coins that were supposedly being collected to reimburse those effected. I have tried time and time again to contact development through email and on here and never get a response.
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:34:41 AM

We have updates on the way including the updated block explorer & promotional plan roll-out.

Be patient as we sort everything out and move onto the next developmental steps for ZEITCOIN.

I have been emailing you and trying to get in contact in regards to 2.4 million zeitcoin that were on cryptorushin. I emailed zeitloss@zeit-coin.com as per instructed and have not gotten a response. Why haven't I gotten a simple reimbursement yet??
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:50:34 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 02:01:17 AM by Anonymousg64

Ok, i gonna have to sell my Zeitcoin, the risk is just to high for a fork in the chain and loosing all i have. Iam sorry ppl iam out.

I still haven't been paid the 2.4 million zeitcoin I'm owed for when zeitcoin forked last time and all coins were lost on cryptorush. Developers of zeitcoin said they would make this right... how long???

? Cryptorushin told me they can't give me my 2.4 million zeitcoin because there was a fork or something and the developers didnt tell the exchange and some how my coins were lost because of this. So yes maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do know my coins aren't here and the developers said they were going to replace them. still waiting.

I thought you said you were leaving. There was no fork, CR lied to you, and the developers might be able to help you out, but they don't owe you anything.

I still have no been paid back the 2.4 million zeitcoins from the coins that were supposedly being collected to reimburse those effected. I have tried time and time again to contact development through email and on here and never get a response.

and you shouldn't be if you keep acting this stupid.

there is a fund setup to help those affected, i have donated to that fund
once cryptorush releases data on who was affected, those funds will be distributed fairly to help those affected
if they dont, i expect the dev will refund the donations or find a better purpose for them.
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:51:45 AM

I have been emailing you and trying to get in contact in regards to 2.4 million zeitcoin that were on cryptorushin. I emailed zeitloss@zeit-coin.com as per instructed and have not gotten a response. Why haven't I gotten a simple reimbursement yet??

Did you provide evidence that you had the coins on cryptorush to the devs? Think about it, anyone can come on here and say that they lost coins and demand a refund. But you have to do your part and provide evidence of your loss. Keep in mind that your coins were lost through no fault of the devs at all. It was cryptorush's ineptness that caused you to lose your coins. The only reason there is a fund set up is because of the generosity of the devs and the members of this community. So maybe you should tone it down a bit and stop being so demanding and remember that you were not the only one who lost coins because of cryptorush's screw up.

Elokane

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 02:02:54 AM

Here's the reply I got from Cryptorush:

Dear Elokane,

Hello, and thank you for contacting Crypto Rush. No, we will not be able to allow the withdrawal of Zeitcoin or reimburse you their worth in Bitcoin. Due to a problem with a Zeitcoin Daemon update that was released by the ZEIT developers without proper testing, Zeitcoin has been removed from our exchange.

Please see our official statement here: https://cryptorush.in/documents/ZeitcoinPublicSta...

Please read the Zeitcoin Official Statement here: http://zeit-coin.com/ZEITofficialstatement.pdf

In reponse to:
The Zeitcoin team does take some responsibility in this issue, however we feel that CryptoRush
being the large exchange that they are would do their due diligence before performing any
upgrades and discuss with the coin developers first hand before implementing such changes.
Their current request is for us to hand over the missing ZEIT to them so they can handle the
reimbursements, however we feel as if our team is competent and capable enough to resolve this
issue between us and the community. CryptoRush has assumed no responsibility for this issue
even though there were no issues on any other exchanges (CoinEx, Bittrex, UseCryptos,
Pmtocoins) that supports Zeitcoin trading.
We do believe that one other exchange was affected (CoinEx), as they halted trading of ZEIT for 2 days.

A full description of the events as they occurred are as follows:
1. The Zeitcoin Developers updated their github source, and we updated our daemon in response as we do with all coins.
2. At least 24 hours passed before it was realized that a TX fee bug in their update was present.
3. We worked with them to fix the bug and a solution was found.
4. Upon updating to the fixed daemon, all zeitcoin transactions during the time of the bug were reversed by the daemon, but the BTC transfers were not effected. This reversal was not realized until later.
5. Users withdrew coins that no longer belonged to them, gaining both BTC and ZEIT from the Zeit wallet reversal.

TL;DR: The Zeitcoin daemon update reversed internal trades, allowing users that had sold coins to withdraw them, while keeping the BTC.

We are in the process of contacting the Zeitcoin devs in order to supply them with any information they need.

Due to the issues with Zeitcoin as per our public statement, you can no longer withdraw ZeitCoins. Please refer to the Zeitcoin public statement http://zeit-coin.com/ZEITofficialstatement.pdf which aims to help users who were affected to get back their coins by emailing zeitloss@zeit-coin.com . To reiterate, there are no Zeitcoins left on this site and they refuse to give us the money to pay you. You must contact them directly.

Sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

Your Crypto Rush Support Team,

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:13:44 AM

Why wasnt trading halted earlier?

they refuse to give us the money to pay you

they expected a bailout for their internal problems?
runningpig

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:38:17 AM

I got no feedback either.
BeholdTheTrueWake

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:08:22 AM

I got no feedback either.

all i hear is "gimme, gimme, gimme, mine, mine, mine"
try to be patient
take this incident as a lesson.
if you don't know what that lesson is, well, then this may happen all over again down the road
sorry to be rude
but's not the devs fault, and no one is entitled to anything.
if you're demanding it, good luck if you get anything.
i've already seen how the dev deals with those situations.
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:33:17 AM

May be if coin wasn't from launch on some exchanges, it will be more profitable now and in future

Nah, there appears to be plenty of volume.

In a way, it's a blessing in disguise that prices are this low at this point in time from mining point of view. I mean every time there is a block halving, it will be half as profitable to mine Zeit so half the mining power on average will go away till it is profitable again. Thus those still mining will end up with about the same income as they did before.

The same thing will happen again and again for each halving until the PoW stage is complete.

After this, people will only be able to buy zeit if they want some through an exchange. Since interest rate is 20% in the first year and 15% in the 2nd year, this can amount to a very good return on investment, which will be a reason the divest yourself of other currencies and buy zeit and just hold it just to get more. No need to just sit on bitcoins when you can have your purchasing power working for you.

Now this alone isn't enough to fuel growth of the coin's value, but it will definitely help speculation IF there are other fundamentals in place.

What fundamentals are these? Well some of the following

Is the DEV team active on improving the coins? What projects are they doing? How about marketing?

Is the community strong? For this area I think we have a solid start.

Are there any major or even MINOR merchants who will accept the coin?

How does Zeit compare to other PoS coins? This is a critical question because there's lots of competition out there.

Until these and other questions are answered and milestones achieved, then this coin isn't going anywhere and we're going to be stuck at 1 Satoshi for a very LONG time. And by milestones, I mean things like:

1. Getting on exchanges. Getting on Mintpal alone boosted the value from 1 satoshi to between 2 and 3, and crypsy (esp after week 6) will be the major one.

2. Getting listed on all the major websites for information tracking purposes (like Coinmarketcap), and being talked about by blogs and newspaper organizations.

3. Getting mentioned in major news media

4. Being able to buy GIFT CARDS for major retail stores like Walmart will be KEY, as well as direct acceptance of Zeitcoin BY merchants. For this to happen, we need to provide ways for them to quickly convert zeit to bitcoin, and then bitcoin to US dollars.

5. New features that make Zeit even more fundamentally different from other coins than it is now.

If we are successful, the zeitcoin movement may well do far more to spread the ideas of Zeitgeist than the official movement actually did. At that point they will have no choice but to endorse us since THEY will be US! Cheesy

I am only sad that the level of orders at the ASK level is so huge that if I put another buy order in at 2 satoshi, it won't get filled for days if at all.  Sad

Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:34:30 AM

25% first year, 20% next year and the next 15% then it remains 5%

huge by walls force people to buy up from sellers, i did
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: