May 08, 2024, 09:09:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
winevirus

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:02:59 PM

You're obviously not smart enough to know when to leave personal comments from when you are in person. If you tried calling me an 'idiot' in person you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. Why would anyone invest in this coin when the last ones who did got robbed?

Last ones got robbed?

You mean where CryptoRush screwed up an update that only altered TRANSACTION FEES, and ended up giving wrong amounts to users? You mean where an exchange screwed up(Exchanges screw up all the time), and tried to blame the development team?

I don't think you understand how any of this works. You got screwed by CryptoRush, not the Zeitcoin team, not anyone else. Also, if you don't realize that this kind of shit can happen via exchanges, you have no reason to even be in alt coins. Leave your blame off these forums. Take it to CryptoRush.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rikkie7

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:03:08 PM

Actually to my opinion, we should stop the whole discussion about CR. The discussion is done over and over again. The focus should lie somewhere else.
I always said, people should not put a lot of coins on an exchange. Coin-ex is again there an example from. (I told a week ago, who trusts an exchange which is in a beta stage).
A lot is happening also with crypto-currencies (hacking, errors, ...), so it is risky.
If you don't trust ZeitCoin move to another coin.
schizo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:03:44 PM

Just a hint. The amount of ZEIT lost in CR is most likely more than what any developer has or what was ever premined. So i would NOT call for the devs all the time. You wouldnt ask the federal reserve for help if you got robbed either. They at least could make up the money for you. With crypto this is not possible.

If anything you should go for the exchange. Get some more people that lost money. Gather all your transactions and proof you have. And then try to use a public voice like the coindesk to put pressure on that lazy exchange. Thats what i would aim for. Emails are easily ignored. I feel sorry and its some real bad publicity for the coin. But in any case. For now you probably should think of most of the coins as gone for good. Probably there will be some refund from the collective pool that was initiated by ZEITCOIN (a few pages back).

The developers and this community are a good start but nobody here offers any ZEITCOIN insurance.

My coins gone for good = me coming here everyday 10x a day and letting everyone know what happened. (trust me I got the time)

At least get your facts straight before threatening to come on here 10 times a day and "let everyone know what happened." That's a real quick way to get blacklisted here. It's a very easy thing for everyone to just click the ignore button and be done with you. I still don't understand why you are buying CR's bullshit stories and why you are coming on here demanding action from the devs. You need to be spamming the hell out of CR, not us. Like I said before, it's not our fault you lost your coins. The relief fund did NOT have to be set up at all in the first place. The devs did that of their own free will, and the members of this community donated to it out of their own generosity. I repeat... NO ONE HAD TO DO THAT AT ALL! So don't come in here posting BS from cyrptorush. They are obviously in self-preservation mode because they know they screwed up and caused this mess. And since they have a lot to lose by admitting fault, they immediately blame the devs instead. Get your facts straight and don't make pale threats here. You aren't making any allies by doing what you are doing.

You're a liar and either in on the scam or are a an idiot enabler. WTF would cryptorush steal one of the coins with the LEAST value on it's exchange? Don't you think they would steal ANY other coin consider they are actually worth a lot more? It's obvious what's going on when you come to a forum for days and days asking for a developer to help you and only get attacked by the community instead. If you are thinking about investing int his coin DONT! I was scammed for over 2.6 million zeitcoin when the developers deleted the coins from the block chain for no reason.

I don't think that CR stole anybodys coin, but that's not the point.
CR did an update on the code without testing it at all. Since the commit contained an error the problems arose. There were faulty transactions and some users lost their ZEIT while others gained some (and paid them out). Thats why CR doesn't have the users coins. But that doesn't mean that this isn't their fault.
Please read more into cryptocurrencies and coding, since it seems that there is lack of knowledge on your side. Due to that you are blaming (and making huge and wild accusations) the devs which doesn't have your ZEIT as well as demanding something from the community which only few of them have. It's your attitude which pisses people off, since most of them doesn't owe you anything but volunteered to help people out which experienced losses. Those affected should be thankful about this gesture and not come here, shitting around and make demands as you are doing. This is why you are getting the rude answers you are faced with.
MrKalipso

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:04:05 PM

Don't warry be happy,everything gonna be ok)))just be patient and don't give up!zeitcoin will live!and forget CR.
TuxNut

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:05:12 PM

I find it interesting that once people started asking questions in the previous thread, you locked it and started a self moderating one. That indicates a level of insecurity, immaturity and paranoia that I find alarming

We changed the thread because we changed the coin from POW to POW/POS if you aren't smart enough to realize that I don't have to justify anything to you nor take your ridiculous accusations

I find it interesting that I remembered this message being written previously:

I find it interesting that once people started asking questions in the previous thread, you locked it and started a self moderating one. That indicates a level of insecurity, immaturity and paranoia that I find alarming.

It's interesting what we find interesting.

Exactlythe mods of this coin are trying to shut people up!I wanted to tive the developers the benefit of the doubt that they weren't the ones scamming me. But after days and days of trying to get in contact with zeitloss@zeit-coin.com and getting no response and after posting on here over and over it seems that what cryptorush is saying about this coin are true. Well, according to cryptorush this is what they are telling me happened: THe developers of zeitcoin had intended to pump prices up higher on cryptorush so they could dump at a profit they had planned to make. Unfortunately for them people found out it was a pump and dump scam and stopped buying the coins. The only ones buying and selling their own zeitcoins were the developers. When they saw they weren't going to able to make money that way and people were only willing to buy zeitcoin at 1 satoshi, they voided the block chains, essentially wiping out all coins purchased at the low price. This is so they wouldn't have non developers dumping with them when price went back up. They have no coins to give, and are no longer working on the issue *what so ever* and are referring people to email zeitloss@zeit-coin.com as the only possibility of getting their coins back. They have denied that zeitcoin has asked them to send data of affected users. I don't know who to believe but it's not looking good. All I want is the over 2 million coins that were deleted from cryptorush by the developers of zeitcoin. I don't think cryptorush would steal zeitcoin considering its only 1 satoshi and they have coins worth much much more they would steal way before zeitcoin.

Perhaps it's your attitude.

You came in this thread with that red text of yours and pointed out that the CR mods banned you from their IRC, now you're complaining about being ignored here:

IS THIS COIN A SCAM!?

I just logged in to crypto rushin to withdrawn my zeitcoins (about 2.7 million) and there was some disclaimer about my coins being deleted by the zeitcoin development team?? I went to the IRC channel to talk to cryptorush support and they said due to some faulty coding my coins a long with a bunch of others were deleted by the developers of zeitcoin. WTF IS GOING ON? Are they scamming me or are you?

CryptoRush is a scam, coin is good.

OK, Well then what the hell's going on? Where are my coins??

EDIT: and yes crypto-rush are assholes they even banned me when while I was questioning them about my coins. I hope the zeitcoin team can fix this issue for me. ;(

You also like to hark about how we've treated you badly.
Your treatment's deteriorated the more you've bitched and moaned, shouted and accused and now you're saying the coins WERE DELETED FROM THE BLOCKCHAIN!

If it was me, I'd have banned you from the thread, be thankful the Dev's got more patience / been away long enough for his patience to not wear thin enough yet TO ban you (if that's even possible here.. I don't know I've 'yet' to be banned although I'm sure it's come close and will continue to be).

You're obviously not smart enough to know when to leave personal comments from when you are in person. If you tried calling me an 'idiot' in person you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. Why would anyone invest in this coin when the last ones who did got robbed?

Perhaps you could comprehend that this is THE INTERNET and NOT FACE TO FACE.
If you spoke to this many AFK like this, you'd have received one hell of a beat down, but it's not AFK and hence you're able to continue venting!

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:11:01 PM

Open war going on ^^^. At least stop with the multiquotes you guys.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
TuxNut

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:13:44 PM

Sorry.
I hate it when others do it, but when I get riled up I end up as the kind of person that infuriates me.

Nice to see you sticking around though, you liked the responses you got then, or just amused by the sabre rattling?

Goattrading

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:24:03 PM

Updates page 1

BTC March 17 BTC
- Updated Block Explorer will be available in under 24 hours.
- Next steps: Promotional plan roll-out with community-focused bounties
- Listing on CoinMarketCap
- Listing on CoinWarz
- Developmental update & report on future plans

This is my interest.....
CR-dead topic

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
bwcainmay

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:26:42 PM

Does anyone else see the irony with the petulant comments in this thread and what this coin is supposed to stand for?  Tongue

Silly!
TuxNut

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:28:21 PM

Does anyone else see the irony with the petulant comments in this thread and what this coin is supposed to stand for?  Tongue

Silly!
Yep. Everytime I make a petulant post :|

BeholdTheTrueWake

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:44:13 PM

Updates page 1

BTC March 17 BTC
- Updated Block Explorer will be available in under 24 hours.
- Next steps: Promotional plan roll-out with community-focused bounties
- Listing on CoinMarketCap
- Listing on CoinWarz
- Developmental update & report on future plans

This is my interest.....
CR-dead topic

+1
let's move on...
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:50:42 PM

now back to the pertinent question, anyone have any news to report from Z-Day?
There was no meeting or movie showing in my area.
Anonymousg64

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:54:21 PM

Sorry.
I hate it when others do it, but when I get riled up I end up as the kind of person that infuriates me.

Nice to see you sticking around though, you liked the responses you got then, or just amused by the sabre rattling?

You're the type of beta male who huffs and puffs on the internet but hangs his wrist in sorrow while in the presence of men. This community is trash and this coin is a scam. I was scammed out of millions of zeitcoin by this community and the developer. Do yourself a favor and don.t even invest .000001 btc in this trash. Zeitcoin has made an enemy. I will be here everyday to inform any potential investors of the dangers.

you are what is commonly called a moron. Your drivel will lead to nothing except getting you banned.
The record of what actually happened and how you were treated will remain in existence, proving your idiocy and that your accusations are unwarranted and false.

EDIT:

DONT FEED THE TROLL, mods can delete his posts
ZEITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:59:36 PM

Wow I am sick of him!!! If anyone knows if there is a way to ban someone please inform me. Ignorance is very strong with him. I don't understand how people can't comprehend what happened.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
     Jᴏɪɴ Oᴜʀ Mᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᕗ       www.ZEIT-COIN.ɴᴇᴛ      ᕙ Bᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oғ Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ     ⓏⒺⒾⓉⒸⓄⒾⓃ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:01:21 PM

That particular troll is the first here to make my ignore list.

DAMN I wish I had some Btc, the 2 sat wall has just gone down Sad

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
TuxNut

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:01:41 PM

EDIT:

DONT FEED THE TROLL, mods can delete his posts

Thnx mod. Pls stick with it, he'll get bored soon, but he'll likely up his game for a couple of days.
People like that are highly predictable.

We all need to ensure we don't quote him anymore aswell. I have him on ignore so I should remember

Rikkie7

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:02:01 PM

Let's ignore him, eventually he will stop. You have to treat him like a little child. (He's behaving like one)
bwcainmay

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:02:03 PM

Too much green beer!
IvanStolyar

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:02:56 PM

I want it to be 0.0002 btc per zeit. I want! Angry
TuxNut

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:05:38 PM

I want it to be 0.0002 btc per zeit. I want! Angry

Noooo, one of the early ish 1 sat buys is mine, once that's filled THEN it can rise.
Hey, I got an electric bill coming which will need paying and the dent in the floor repairing Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: