May 07, 2024, 06:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
nut0.1

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:44:05 PM

ZEITCOIN     anagram ==   Citizen O

‘There are none so blind as those who will not see

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:58:14 PM

Zeit will pick back up once the mining stops and it becomes POS

If mining actually stops, we're in deep trouble.

Yes, for those of us with a few Zees squirreled away, the minting will be FAR more rewarding than mining but (as I see it) even at 1z/block, actual mining still needs to be paying out double what it costs in elec-trickery

If you take a look at what some of the other coins that have low rewards/block are currently trading for, you'll get SOME idea of where ZeitCoin COULD be at after all the development & promotional work has born fruit.

How much more rewarding will minting be?

Here are some ball-park figures to work with-

With 1Mh/s I think mining will bring 1 coin/day after mid-April.

With 10 Million Zeit as Stake, minting will produce 6,850 Zeit/day

Thus that 10 Million is producing as much as a 6.8 Gh/s super-rig

NOW do you get it?

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
buzz2708

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:02:49 PM

CryptoRush is a bit like Gox ...  I think they stole money and that's the problem ... This is my opinion. If ZEIT wouldn't be deleted from their exchange price         was 4-5 satoshi minimum now. LIARS!   Angry

BTC : 1Nt7TtotpU5L2Duz6igVX2b2kYN61rpMiz
MrKalipso

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:05:10 PM

what is SPAcoin?
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:05:27 PM

Zeit will pick back up once the mining stops and it becomes POS

If mining actually stops, we're in deep trouble.

Yes, for those of us with a few Zees squirreled away, the minting will be FAR more rewarding than mining but (as I see it) even at 1z/block, actual mining still needs to be paying out double what it costs in elec-trickery

If you take a look at what some of the other coins that have low rewards/block are currently trading for, you'll get SOME idea of where ZeitCoin COULD be at after all the development & promotional work has born fruit.

How much more rewarding will minting be?

Here are some ball-park figures to work with-

With 1Mh/s I think mining will bring 1 coin/day after mid-April.

With 10 Million Zeit as Stake, minting will produce 6,850 Zeit/day

Thus that 10 Million is producing as much as a 6.8 Gh/s super-rig

NOW do you get it?

I expect 1Mh/s will bring in more than 1 a day once PoS starts. I can't imagine any single miner wanting to put that on it as it will kill electrical costs. I'm going to set up a tiny rig that'll be running maybe 50kH/s at most as I expect that to be about right during PoS, especially in the long run. For the sake of the coin I hope i'm very wrong as it would be easy to take over most of the network power in my scenario. Only time will tell.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
buzz2708

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:13:39 PM

what is SPAcoin?

It is something like Auroracoin, but made how dev. say for people of Spain)

BTC : 1Nt7TtotpU5L2Duz6igVX2b2kYN61rpMiz
dogecoininferno

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:21:00 PM

Any ETA on blockchain explorer?
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:27:06 PM

Here's finger's crossed that Zeitcoin-Dev will have positive experiences to share from ZDay (was this past weekend).
I'm thinking the team will have been out and about promoting Zeitcoin at the event, so it would be great if we'd see the community expanding lots over the next week or two.

Happy mining!
- Myagui

anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:50:28 PM

When are we getting this thing on coinmarket cap?
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:21:56 PM

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/patience

pa·tience
[pey-shuhns] Show IPA
noun
the quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like.
an ability or willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay: to have patience with a slow learner.
quiet, steady perseverance; even-tempered care; diligence: to work with patience.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:29:26 PM

Here's the reply I got from Cryptorush:

Dear Elokane,

Hello, and thank you for contacting Crypto Rush. No, we will not be able to allow the withdrawal of Zeitcoin or reimburse you their worth in Bitcoin. Due to a problem with a Zeitcoin Daemon update that was released by the ZEIT developers without proper testing, Zeitcoin has been removed from our exchange.

Please see our official statement here: https://cryptorush.in/documents/ZeitcoinPublicSta...

Please read the Zeitcoin Official Statement here: http://zeit-coin.com/ZEITofficialstatement.pdf

In reponse to:
The Zeitcoin team does take some responsibility in this issue, however we feel that CryptoRush
being the large exchange that they are would do their due diligence before performing any
upgrades and discuss with the coin developers first hand before implementing such changes.
Their current request is for us to hand over the missing ZEIT to them so they can handle the
reimbursements, however we feel as if our team is competent and capable enough to resolve this
issue between us and the community. CryptoRush has assumed no responsibility for this issue
even though there were no issues on any other exchanges (CoinEx, Bittrex, UseCryptos,
Pmtocoins) that supports Zeitcoin trading.
We do believe that one other exchange was affected (CoinEx), as they halted trading of ZEIT for 2 days.

A full description of the events as they occurred are as follows:
1. The Zeitcoin Developers updated their github source, and we updated our daemon in response as we do with all coins.
2. At least 24 hours passed before it was realized that a TX fee bug in their update was present.
3. We worked with them to fix the bug and a solution was found.
4. Upon updating to the fixed daemon, all zeitcoin transactions during the time of the bug were reversed by the daemon, but the BTC transfers were not effected. This reversal was not realized until later.
5. Users withdrew coins that no longer belonged to them, gaining both BTC and ZEIT from the Zeit wallet reversal.

TL;DR: The Zeitcoin daemon update reversed internal trades, allowing users that had sold coins to withdraw them, while keeping the BTC.

We are in the process of contacting the Zeitcoin devs in order to supply them with any information they need.

Due to the issues with Zeitcoin as per our public statement, you can no longer withdraw ZeitCoins. Please refer to the Zeitcoin public statement http://zeit-coin.com/ZEITofficialstatement.pdf which aims to help users who were affected to get back their coins by emailing zeitloss@zeit-coin.com . To reiterate, there are no Zeitcoins left on this site and they refuse to give us the money to pay you. You must contact them directly.

Sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

Your Crypto Rush Support Team,

I am sorry for your 164,000,000 ZEIT. At what price did you buy them? You should threaten them if they don't pay back the equivalent in BTC that you will raise all hell in forums. Most other people I heard from here "only" lost a few million, but I think you lost the most. Hope you get part of it back, either from the fund that is set up here or through the rotten exchange.

I am giving it a few more days to see if anything is resolved, either through the devs or through Cryptorush, before making any further move.

WARNINGSame thing is happening to me. Just to let you know I have been emailing the dev for days and trying to contact them through here and i get NO RESPONSE! I really had high hopes for this coin, I hope they can fix this issue for us. Zietcoin development can you please help us with this issue!?
bigc1984

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:33:09 PM

Ok, i gonna have to sell my Zeitcoin, the risk is just to high for a fork in the chain and loosing all i have. Iam sorry ppl iam out.

Why do you say that? What happened???[/b]

I still haven't been paid the 2.4 million zeitcoin I'm owed for when zeitcoin forked last time and all coins were lost on cryptorush. Developers of zeitcoin said they would make this right... how long???

You have no idea what you are talking about. So long!

? Cryptorushin told me they can't give me my 2.4 million zeitcoin because there was a fork or something and the developers didnt tell the exchange and some how my coins were lost because of this. So yes maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do know my coins aren't here and the developers said they were going to replace them. still waiting.

I thought you said you were leaving. There was no fork, CR lied to you, and the developers might be able to help you out, but they don't owe you anything.

I still have no been paid back the 2.4 million zeitcoins from the coins that were supposedly being collected to reimburse those effected. I have tried time and time again to contact development through email and on here and never get a response.

and you shouldn't be if you keep acting this stupid.

there is a fund setup to help those affected, i have donated to that fund
once cryptorush releases data on who was affected, those funds will be distributed fairly to help those affected
if they dont, i expect the dev will refund the donations or find a better purpose for them.

WOW. I thought this community was suppose to be friendly and helpful? What is going on lately with zeitcoin? I am a victim to losing my zeitcoin due to some glitch and this is the response I get? I have proof of the coins I have lost, so what is the dev waiting for? I have been VERY patient but there is a point where you have to realize the reality is you are probably getting burned. If that is the case ( I am getting burned) I am going to warn people here so they don't get burned too. It's the right thing to do, and you don't gotta be all rude about it.
rhadamanthes

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:40:02 PM

This community is friendly AND helpful , but you have to wait !

When CR releases the DATA with all the adresses that have been affected, Zeit dev will make a move... till now CR didn't give any sign of life ragarding THEIR mistake !

Please be patient and wait for the dev to give you a reply !

Don't forget that all here have a real life ... 8to17 work , family.... Wink
jomama22

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:45:53 PM

Ok, i gonna have to sell my Zeitcoin, the risk is just to high for a fork in the chain and loosing all i have. Iam sorry ppl iam out.

I still haven't been paid the 2.4 million zeitcoin I'm owed for when zeitcoin forked last time and all coins were lost on cryptorush. Developers of zeitcoin said they would make this right... how long???

? Cryptorushin told me they can't give me my 2.4 million zeitcoin because there was a fork or something and the developers didnt tell the exchange and some how my coins were lost because of this. So yes maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but I do know my coins aren't here and the developers said they were going to replace them. still waiting.

I thought you said you were leaving. There was no fork, CR lied to you, and the developers might be able to help you out, but they don't owe you anything.

I still have no been paid back the 2.4 million zeitcoins from the coins that were supposedly being collected to reimburse those effected. I have tried time and time again to contact development through email and on here and never get a response.

once cryptorush releases data on who was affected, those funds will be distributed fairly to help those affected
if they dont, i expect the dev will refund the donations or find a better purpose for them.

WOW. I thought this community was suppose to be friendly and helpful? What is going on lately with zeitcoin? I am a victim to losing my zeitcoin due to some glitch and this is the response I get? I have proof of the coins I have lost, so what is the dev waiting for? I have been VERY patient but there is a point where you have to realize the reality is you are probably getting burned. If that is the case ( I am getting burned) I am going to warn people here so they don't get burned too. It's the right thing to do, and you don't gotta be all rude about it.

Its frustrating to see people like you come on here without doing a single bit of due diligence about what has happened, and then expect us to just be customer service reps for you. If you bother at any time to use the search function or to read through the thread or to click on the OPs name an look through his posts, you would have every answer to every one of your questions.

None of us nor the Dev owe anybody any money or any more time explaining the situation. Cryptorush fucked up their wallet and allowed transactions to be reversed, but only on the zeitcoin side. Thats it, end of story. If can complain to CR about it but they aren't going to give it back to you nor have any interest to do so.

Until CR gives a list of everyone whos zeitcoin has been lost, there is NOTHING The dev, The community, even myself can do for you or anyone else who lost zeit on CR.

So again, call us an unfriendly community if you like, ignorance is bliss as they say.
gimmezeit

Activity: 93

Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:47:49 PM

Just a hint. The amount of ZEIT lost in CR is most likely more than what any developer has or what was ever premined. So i would NOT call for the devs all the time. You wouldnt ask the federal reserve for help if you got robbed either. They at least could make up the money for you. With crypto this is not possible.

If anything you should go for the exchange. Get some more people that lost money. Gather all your transactions and proof you have. And then try to use a public voice like the coindesk to put pressure on that lazy exchange. Thats what i would aim for. Emails are easily ignored. I feel sorry and its some real bad publicity for the coin. But in any case. For now you probably should think of most of the coins as gone for good. Probably there will be some refund from the collective pool that was initiated by ZEITCOIN (a few pages back).

The developers and this community are a good start but nobody here offers any ZEITCOIN insurance.

Even if it looks like it. >> I'm NOT THE DEV <<
-
This was useful? Glad to be of help! Smiley Share some ZEIT? MduTKn3TKpzU9NoAHTBchzAtscFN8HFjXz
bigc1984

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:04:59 PM

Its frustrating to see people like you come on here without doing a single bit of due diligence about what has happened, and then expect us to just be customer service reps for you. If you bother at any time to use the search function or to read through the thread or to click on the OPs name an look through his posts, you would have every answer to every one of your questions.

None of us nor the Dev owe anybody any money or any more time explaining the situation. Cryptorush fucked up their wallet and allowed transactions to be reversed, but only on the zeitcoin side. Thats it, end of story. If can complain to CR about it but they aren't going to give it back to you nor have any interest to do so.

Until CR gives a list of everyone whos zeitcoin has been lost, there is NOTHING The dev, The community, even myself can do for you or anyone else who lost zeit on CR.

So again, call us an unfriendly community if you like, ignorance is bliss as they say.

It's frustrating to see member of the community who had their coins stolen due to some glitch come and ask for the coins that were supposedly being collected to help us? Un-fucking-believable. According to the official PR response from zeitcoin the proof they need is a picture of my balance, not for cryptorush to send them any data. I talked to cryptorush and they said there is and never has been any talks about them sending over data about peoples wallet balances so that is a LIE. So why are you going around making up bullshit? And why are you pointing your finger of the zeitcoin community (the victims) as if they did something wrong? I have no more patience. If I am going to get scammed out of my zeitcoin, I will let everyone know what's going on here so it doesn't happen to them too.
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:12:32 PM

*Is already wondering whether the CR fund will need to become the CR/Coinex fund*

Shocked

bigc1984

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:13:26 PM

Just a hint. The amount of ZEIT lost in CR is most likely more than what any developer has or what was ever premined. So i would NOT call for the devs all the time. You wouldnt ask the federal reserve for help if you got robbed either. They at least could make up the money for you. With crypto this is not possible.

If anything you should go for the exchange. Get some more people that lost money. Gather all your transactions and proof you have. And then try to use a public voice like the coindesk to put pressure on that lazy exchange. Thats what i would aim for. Emails are easily ignored. I feel sorry and its some real bad publicity for the coin. But in any case. For now you probably should think of most of the coins as gone for good. Probably there will be some refund from the collective pool that was initiated by ZEITCOIN (a few pages back).

The developers and this community are a good start but nobody here offers any ZEITCOIN insurance.

My coins gone for good = me coming here everyday 10x a day and letting everyone know what happened. (trust me I got the time)
14aristokrat

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:15:48 PM

*Is already wondering whether the CR fund will need to become the CR/Coinex fund*

Shocked
Coinex seems to be still alive
FWBlack

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:19:09 PM

Shocked
Coinex seems to be still alive

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7413535
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: