May 07, 2024, 01:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
buzz2708

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:04:20 AM

To know the coin distribution, would be interesting something like this for ZEITCOIN:

http://www.mintcoinrichlist.com/

Really good ideea

BTC : 1Nt7TtotpU5L2Duz6igVX2b2kYN61rpMiz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeholdTheTrueWake

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:09:41 AM

http://youtu.be/jp3OhC3NoMk
TuxNut

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:23:26 AM

Star Trek is certainly a shining light of how things COULD BE once food and energy are no longer scarce!

From The Venus Project wiki page:
"Fresco's work gained the attention of science fiction enthusiast and critic, Forrest J Ackerman,[8] Fresco would later attract Star Trek animator, Doug Drexler, who worked with Fresco to produce several computer renderings of his designs"

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
incepted

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:29:15 AM

I would suggest we use this coin to donate to a charity for countries in need of clean water.  This will greatly raise awareness..
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:29:32 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 05:47:56 AM by sammy007

Finally DEAD. Enjoy your CRAPTSY

And think twice before paying BTC to this scam asshole, they killed this coin. Coin almost without supply, lol, just like ECC and Mint moved to LTC.
podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:56:41 AM

And think twice before paying BTC to this scam asshole, they killed this coin. Coin almost without supply, lol, just like ECC and Mint moved to LTC.
wtf are you talking about..... what a noob!

hey sammy did you really think a coin with 40 billion wasnt going to dip into the ltc market during inital distribution phase? im sorry im probably using too many big words for you. clearly the coin is dead. the blockchain has stopped. zero people are mining. youre right. PLEASE sell all your coins at 1 sat and be done here.
podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:01:47 AM

lets start a little internal zeitcoin logo contest. then when the block rewards switch to 1 i say we vote on our favorite as a community. i'll start feel free to modify mine if you want i paid money for the eyeball i'll be happy to share it lol.

Anonymousg64

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:05:14 AM

relax, patience

you are all too much in a hurry, im happy with a crypto-currency with TZM supporters

we need a decent communication platform and project platform before we take any action for those part of the community.
using a single thread is not very efficient or inclusive of the majority
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:08:19 AM

hey sammy did you really think a coin with 40 billion wasnt going to dip into the ltc market during inital distribution phase? im sorry im probably using too many big words for you. clearly the coin is dead. the blockchain has stopped. zero people are mining. youre right. PLEASE sell all your coins at 1 sat and be done here.

They REMOVED BTC market, you moron.
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:15:59 AM

so?

we can still push up with LTC values
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:18:35 AM

so?

Ok, go and pump it.
winevirus

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:21:59 AM

Mint still at 10+, went up to 60.

Just because people are dumb doesn't mean a coin is dead.

Trolls gonna troll.

Edit: For the Record: Mint sat below 5 for a while, and was at 7 peak for weeks. All of a sudden it shot up to 60. Even coins like Penguin and Karma shot up to 10. If Zeit, which people are actually attempting to make something of it, can't hit 10, then the world might as well end now from human stupidity. Tongue
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:26:38 AM

so?

Ok, go and pump it.

as soon as cavirtex can update my balance i will setup a wall on cryptsy
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:34:37 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 06:44:52 AM by atronite

Bitcoin (the currency) was designed to BE A CURRENCY, hence the price rise was good enough.
ZeitCoin, as I interpreted it was to be a movement first and a currency second.
If this becomes about MARKETING and PRICE rise as the key components then I'm dumping and getting the hell out.

The driving force behind the price and attention should be what we're achieving to improve civilization and what we're building towards. That's what needs to attract people, not the profit motive. If the profit motive is the primary cause for people being drawn in, then we've failed and from what I'm seeing so far, we're failing miserably.

As you don't appear to be able to see the difference, then we really have failed as you're already here and can't tell!

The reason for the failure? For me, the OP's drawing attention to the wrong things, not focusing or promoting the right things and certainly not active or transparent enough.
There seems to be 3-5 people here actually putting up ideas (some I don't personally support but I see they're aimed in the right direction), that's certainly not enough people with wide enough skill sets, if it was, we'd actually have something of to show for ourselves, which we certainly don't.

Well what exactly are you guys trying to achieve then, specifically, in terms of immediate goals? This is something that I never really hear about. Where are the plans for the techno cities that can be built today, with today's tech, if only they weren't so "expensive" to build for greed-driven, artificial market scarcity reasons? Where are the free 3d printers (and the raw materials needed to make them work) that's supposed to enable me to produce everything under the sun (like iphones and super computers and desktop computers and food) without the need for me to order anything but digital goods and raw materials from amazon? WHERE ARE THE PLANS TO MAKE THESE THINGS POSSIBLE ON A MASSIVE SCALE!!???

All the things Mr. Fresco and Mr. Peter Joseph talk about is just that, talk. They are just preaching ideas and putting out videos, hoping against hope to inspire some rich person in the capitalist society to donate a lot of money to actually kick start a project with a high initial investment requirement. But nothing seems to actually have happened yet as far as I'm able to tell, based on lack of news.

And as far as I can see, no one in ZeitCoin has yet contributed any value added to TZM yet along these lines. This community is entirely "financial" oriented, by it's very core nature.

It is for the reason of lack of evidence that the proposed "solutions" are actually workable, as well as doubts about some of the assertions they make (for example, their claim that governments will become obsolete.....in spite of the fact that human beings are TRIBAL at our very deepest being and will always trend toward some form of government), that I remain a skeptic about TZM.
winevirus

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:42:43 AM

The driving force behind the price and attention should be what we're achieving to improve civilization and what we're building towards. That's what needs to attract people, not the profit motive. If the profit motive is the primary cause for people being drawn
All the things Mr. Fresco and Mr. Peter Joseph talk about is just that, talk. They are just preaching ideas and putting out videos, hoping against hope to inspire some rich person in the capitalist society to donate a lot of money to actually kick start a project with a high initial investment requirement. But nothing seems to actually have happened yet as far as I'm able to tell, based on lack of news.

See, that's my concern with TZM. They denied us because we don't fit their plans, but at least we're attempting to move away towards a centralized system. It may not be the end goal, but we're making something called progress, which is something TZM fails to do. This was why Zeitcoin became more of it's own movement.

When you look at TZM, they don't accept anything that isn't their own ideas, and they don't want progress, they want instant change or nothing, and that's not way the world or the human race work. Their initial concept was a great idea, but they're continuing to decline. Zeitcoin can be used as a real way to help progress into the ideals that TZM. TZM has become nothing more than it's own controlling government, and it's their bartering system or nothing, which ideally, is the same as a centralized currency, because you have to fold to their idea or nothing.

Hopefully Zeitcoin can make a difference. That's why I support it.
Eganwp

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:56:50 AM

Guys, someone do a nice write-up about why to keep ZeitCoin (I gotta head to bed) and get us WHITELISTED.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527144.msg5850795#msg5850795
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:58:23 AM

The driving force behind the price and attention should be what we're achieving to improve civilization and what we're building towards. That's what needs to attract people, not the profit motive. If the profit motive is the primary cause for people being drawn

See, that's my concern with TZM. They denied us because we don't fit their plans, but at least we're attempting to move away towards a centralized system. It may not be the end goal, but we're making something called progress, which is something TZM fails to do. This was why Zeitcoin became more of it's own movement.

When you look at TZM, they don't accept anything that isn't their own ideas, and they don't want progress, they want instant change or nothing, and that's not way the world or the human race work. Their initial concept was a great idea, but they're continuing to decline. Zeitcoin can be used as a real way to help progress into the ideals that TZM. TZM has become nothing more than it's own controlling government, and it's their bartering system or nothing, which ideally, is the same as a centralized currency, because you have to fold to their idea or nothing.

Exactly, TZM is great at pointing out the problems, and WHY they happen. But when it comes to solutions or the way forward, that's something that needs improvement.

Unfortunately, Zeitcoin is only a financial component of TZM. But money is useless if you don't have things you can buy with it, like blood without blood vessels, or motor oil without an engine.
winevirus

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:17:55 AM

Exactly, TZM is great at pointing out the problems, and WHY they happen. But when it comes to solutions or the way forward, that's something that needs improvement.

Unfortunately, Zeitcoin is only a financial component of TZM. But money is useless if you don't have things you can buy with it, like blood without blood vessels, or motor oil without an engine.

At the moment it can be traded into a different currency that can buy things. it took over 4 years for bitcoin to become like that. Who is to say 6 months from now Zeitcoin can be used to buy things? In 2 1/2 months DOGE could. If it starts to move in that direction where it can be financially acceptable at places (Which requires a strong community), then it could very well begin to pave the way
Rikkie7

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:39:55 AM

http://whatmine.com/ is a coinwarz clone. Maybe Zeit can also be listed there?
Anonymousg64

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:48:26 AM

you misunderstand TZM purpose, we are not here to build a specific model, we are here to spread awareness and advocate a new train of thought that will lead eventually to a public discussion on the matter from the leaders of our current world. You can do things on your own in line with TZM, but at your own risk of focus, time and money. TZM cannot compel people towards specific focuses, they are too many, there is too much complexity to know exactly how to utilize people towards specific action.

I have plans that will lead us to direct action like so many of you want, but such initiatives take time. Im certainly not the only one pushing for direct action.
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: