Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:42:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

i also agree with the project going for those low listing fees exchanges first.  these big time exchanges are very greedy.  they earn coins/tokens for every transaction the traders did, either profit or lose.  after few years, these exchanges will get rich fast and many traders will lost some coins due to transaction fees.  some small time exchanges even run away with investors' funds.  no wonder there are many new exchanges popping out of nowhere from time to time.  i hope to see exchanges with low listing fees and also support these voting for free listing activities.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:00:56 PM

I saw the roadmap on the first page and it is very informative and precise.  you guys know what you are doing.  regarding airdrops, will there be only 5 rounds of airdrop?  It's already airdrop#4 now, does it mean we will be having only 1 round left?  I am interested to see the activities genesis would be having to continue with marketing to reach out to more people.  I saw the youtube video and I hope there would be more.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

Even with the lowered DOT requirement, it still costs 6.8btc at the moment. so $44,000 for a listing on a 5 million daily volume exchange. Easy for ICO's, not easy for projects not taking huge premines. Unless it's coming out of their own pockets.

It is quite ridiculous isn't mate.  I think that ICO's are actually what created the problem and why exchanges got greedy.  Like you said, many ICO's can afford the fees hence they keep increasing.  The sad thing is the fees that they charge is not at all in keeping with the spirit of crypo currency but it is what it is.  Surely it doesn't take an arm and a leg to run these exchanges regardless of location hardware and the likes....unfortunately crypto, like conventional markets is fast becoming a capitalist environment.  

I would suggest Genesis goes with an exchange like Crex due to the sensible amount they charge for listings.  Of course as the project progresses, there will be need to list on the larger (volume wise) exchanges.  We'll cross that bridge when we get there i suppose.

We have discussed Crex, and as it stands now, it looks like we will most likely push for it when we release staking, but its not a promise. As it stands, all listing fees, hosting, etc comes out of our own pockets.
We've not sold any $genx as we don't feel the price is anywhere close to being right. That said, trust me when I say, its coming. We want another few smaller ones before we focus on something larger.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

I saw the roadmap on the first page and it is very informative and precise.  you guys know what you are doing.  regarding airdrops, will there be only 5 rounds of airdrop?  It's already airdrop#4 now, does it mean we will be having only 1 round left?  I am interested to see the activities genesis would be having to continue with marketing to reach out to more people.  I saw the youtube video and I hope there would be more.

Stay tuned in the next few days for some news Smiley

widowsoon

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

I am amazed with the level of professionalism and knowledge the genesis core team has.  Each one of them have certain specialty/strength that makes this team like a ideal team.  some are good in video marketing, some are good in team management, some are good in coding (for point-of-sale integration), some are good in blockchain programming.  Each has his own roles and the chemistry is great.  This project will go far if the relationship between the core team is healthy.
SonofaBitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

Good morning. GENX is the first coin I've ever mined. I usually just buy coins and stake those that are POS.

I'm using the following to mine GENX:

1. One (1) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 OC with 8GB GDDR5

2. 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H (6-Core, 9MB Cache, up to 4.1GHz w/ Turbo Boost)

3. 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz

4. Windows 10 Pro

I'm having a lot of fun mining GENX, but I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

I've downloaded MSI Afterburner to overclock this card, and I figured out how to edit the config file to unlock the Core Voltage, but I cannot figure out how to unlock the power and temp limit and fan speed. I've watched so many conflicting YouTube videos, I don't know what to think.

I'm not a computer programmer, just a regular schmuck who won't stop until I figure it out.

I started out mining about 600 GENX a day but after fiddling around with the Afterburner settings that aren't locked for a few weeks I'm now mining about 1,400 GENX a day.

While I'm happy about that big increase in GENX, in the back of my mind I keep wondering if I've got a gozillion dollar electricity bill coming in the mail.  Undecided

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

Nice setup!

I wish I had NVIDIA cards. I'm thinking of dumping my AMD rigs to get a few NVIDIA cards.
That is a nice boost to your numbers after tweaking.

How many Sols with that card?

SonofaBitcoin
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

Nice setup!

I wish I had NVIDIA cards. I'm thinking of dumping my AMD rigs to get a few NVIDIA cards.

That's what is so perplexing about this, the EWBF miner says I'm at 20 Sol/s right now. And the PoolofD32th graph shows that I'm up and down from an average of 9.16 to 36.21 Sols/s. But I keep reading about how I should be at 450 Sols/s. I wonder if I've set the virtual memory to wrong settings, like I saw on this one video, or would that even make a difference? Hmm? Smiley

themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

Nice setup!

That's what is so perplexing about this, the EWBF miner says I'm at 20 Sol/s right now. And the PoolofD32th graph shows that I'm up and down from an average of 9.16 to 36.21 Sols/s. But I keep reading about how I should be at 450 Sols/s. I wonder if I've set the virtual memory to wrong settings, like I saw on this one video, or would that even make a difference? Hmm? Smiley

You should def be higher than 20 Sols. The virtual memory shouldn't be much of an issue with just 1 card, I don't think anyways. That usually comes into play when you've got a multi-GPU rig.
I'd ask ssowellsvt in the forums. Someone I'm sure will be able to give you a ballpark number for that card. Sadly, my knowledge on NVIDIA is pretty limited.

SonofaBitcoin
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

Nice setup!

You should def be higher than 20 Sols. The virtual memory shouldn't be much of an issue with just 1 card, I don't think anyways. That usually comes into play when you've got a multi-GPU rig.
I'd ask ssowellsvt in the forums. Someone I'm sure will be able to give you a ballpark number for that card. Sadly, my knowledge on NVIDIA is pretty limited.

I will do that. Thanks, brother!

jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

Good morning. GENX is the first coin I've ever mined. I usually just buy coins and stake those that are POS.

I'm using the following to mine GENX:

1. One (1) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 OC with 8GB GDDR5

2. 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H (6-Core, 9MB Cache, up to 4.1GHz w/ Turbo Boost)

3. 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz

4. Windows 10 Pro

I'm having a lot of fun mining GENX, but I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

I've downloaded MSI Afterburner to overclock this card, and I figured out how to edit the config file to unlock the Core Voltage, but I cannot figure out how to unlock the power and temp limit and fan speed. I've watched so many conflicting YouTube videos, I don't know what to think.

I'm not a computer programmer, just a regular schmuck who won't stop until I figure it out.

I started out mining about 600 GENX a day but after fiddling around with the Afterburner settings that aren't locked for a few weeks I'm now mining about 1,400 GENX a day.

While I'm happy about that big increase in GENX, in the back of my mind I keep wondering if I've got a gozillion dollar electricity bill coming in the mail.  Undecided

Sometimes those options are locked but most likely you need to go into the advanced settings and unlock them. Once unlocked you can ramp up the temps and power. I'd recommend no higher than 85c (people will say that's high but these things will operate at 85 for 5 years on average).

The amount you are receiving is related to your hashing power (sols/s) but also note that it is affected by the network hash rate. If that goes down then you become a bigger slice of the pie and earn more.

Any further questions feel free to dm me on discord.

jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

Nice setup!

Ps, 20 sols for a 1070 is very good. Average is around 18/19

SonofaBitcoin
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

Nice setup!

Okay, thanks, Jimmybob 007!

molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:13:52 PM

Airdrop 4 Details

Most of you guys will know about them, but for anyone new to $Genx, you can participate in this weeks Airdrop.
You'll receive a minimum of 3k $Genx!

Check out the details here - https://genesisnetwork.io/forum/threads/genesis-airdrop-4-details-requirements.90

I am very excited for the next airdrop.     Each time you all are generous enough to give us more and more.     More Genx,  more Monkii videos,  who could ask for more!?!  Wink

Your signature here
SSowellSVT (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:44:53 PM

Formed devs and mods of DO are here in this project and I wish them the best because even if they left with a blank to cover, they are really good guys that know how to bring a project to the next level. Although I cannot post here their decisions to leave DeepOnion I can agree partially with them - and that's why I'm following their new born with attention. If they are willing to do what their roadmap is , well, backle up your seatbelt : they skyrocketing soon.
Thanks for the shoutout!
SSowellSVT (OP)

Activity: 285

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

Nice setup!

Okay, thanks, Jimmybob 007!
20 sol/s on a 1070 is good! The different equihash variants produce different hashrates. That doesn't mean anything as far as profitability or anything like that, just the way the parameters are. 144.5 produces almost twice as much reported hashrate as 192.7. Original Equihash you could crank out 300-400 sol/s on one card.
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

I like your product - Peer to peer - Point of sale. This is a good solution for business and e-commerce. It will help sellers and buyers very much in trading the goods. I am very excited to see it soon. When reading about your project, I know you do not set the omitted date for the project but could you tell us about the estimated time we can see P2P  - Point of Sale?
BearBiceps

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:08:14 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 11:32:32 PM by BearBiceps

I do not trust this project
juli50

Activity: 278

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:33:57 AM

Excellent project, I have been here since airdrop number 1 and I can tell that the mods/dev team is always working trying to make this project bigger and better. In 3 days airdrop number 4 is coming so Im very excited about it. Im a huge supporter of the project and I hope we can grow in the next mounths.

rohitkaira

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:00:09 AM

I do not trust this project

Why you dont trust this project? or do you trust cryptocurrency?

Your comment of not liking/trusting this project looks very casual, when you make comments like this on this forum, you should provide some reasoning with the facts and figures, so that you can convince other people to do the same or at-least they can question project team regarding that.

I think project is going good till now, team is very supportive to the community and continuous updates and communication through various channels, especially on genenx forum is excellent and Monkii is very prompt.

Good Luck Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: