Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:42:43 AM

Man, so many Newb Farm accounts that I need to get me a 2nd job just flagging their Trust rating in the threads I follow. lol

Either way, I've know some of the guys behind Genesis for some time now and will of course follow this new venture. Good luck!
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:04:43 AM

At the moment only have this official Faucet available to users? At no time, will any kind of fork be generated in the Genesis currency crypto?
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:32:07 AM

What a great and fun project to follow. I really appreciate the different aspects the team is putting in place to spread the word... Be sure to participate in Airdrop #4, TOMORROW, Sept 29th. Strong reward for little tasks to do... really worth it

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

colmenajose

Activity: 278
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

I feel very comfortable being in this project Genesis, I believe that the fact that there are people who already have experience in previous projects, will undoubtedly bring a high added value to the project, where insurance will not fall on the mistakes that others made Projects.
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:42:53 AM

At the moment only have this official Faucet available to users? At no time, will any kind of fork be generated in the Genesis currency crypto?

We have an official wallet, pools, and PoW is active. Does this answer your question?

Aurora Castro

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

What a great and fun project to follow. I really appreciate the different aspects the team is putting in place to spread the word... Be sure to participate in Airdrop #4, TOMORROW, Sept 29th. Strong reward for little tasks to do... really worth it

Of course. We should not miss any airdrop, since this project is a great opportunity, backed by an excellent team with very promising and full of quality goals. I believe that Genesis has great expectations, and continue to support this project is a way to ensure a successful future.
jenn86

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

It is a pleasure for me to be part of this wonderful community, I know that the group of Mod have a lot of experience in cryptocurrencies, and they are doing a great job so that Genesis is one of the main cryptocurrencies, very successful.
Luguber17

Activity: 198
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

I feel very comfortable being in this project Genesis, I believe that the fact that there are people who already have experience in previous projects, will undoubtedly bring a high added value to the project, where insurance will not fall on the mistakes that others made Projects.
Good evening gentleman, I must say that I feel your feelings, the fact of seeing old comrades here in this great project gives me a certain nostalgia, on the other hand, I must say that I am very grateful to belong here, this Genesis project calls me, I see a lot of work done by good hands, which makes me think that it is a good place to invest.
PrepaidCrooks

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

I have been following Genesis since the start of the chain and have seen overall nothing but transparent practices and also long standing community members both support it and run it. As long as they can follow through making the push to business and create/implement the necessary development at scale moons is not too far after that.
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

Man, so many Newb Farm accounts that I need to get me a 2nd job just flagging their Trust rating in the threads I follow. lol

Either way, I've know some of the guys behind Genesis for some time now and will of course follow this new venture. Good luck!
The number of farm accounts is pretty ridiculous these days. I hope that they can introduce some mechanism to curtail the spread.

Thank you for the follow, stay tuned for further updates.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

This project really have a good improvements even though this is only new. I am more excited to know the future plans of genesis and i would love to see them be listed in some popular exchanges.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

I have been following Genesis since the start of the chain and have seen overall nothing but transparent practices and also long standing community members both support it and run it. As long as they can follow through making the push to business and create/implement the necessary development at scale moons is not too far after that.

I agree, also the team's attitude towards achieving the success is good for the project too. Moreover I would really appreciate if there will be more improvements will happen the soonest.
wernigerode

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:27:28 AM

I fully agree on that. Seeing nothing but good progress. And not only that, the team delivers updates with great speed! Keeping up this pace will make Genesis great!
babysky18

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

I fully agree on that. Seeing nothing but good progress. And not only that, the team delivers updates with great speed! Keeping up this pace will make Genesis great!

Yes, this will be good for the project if the people will see the fast improvements in the genesis project, hope that this will not change and many more good new will come soon.
BlindMelon

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

This coin has me the most excited out of any coin i've followed so far!

Ready for the next AirDrop! Never had any issues so far - so to anyone not yet involved, i'd HIGHLY advice!

ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

This coin has me the most excited out of any coin i've followed so far!

Ready for the next AirDrop! Never had any issues so far - so to anyone not yet involved, i'd HIGHLY advice!

Yeah as airdrops rounds goes by the rewards are increasing and this is a good strategy to attract more participants to join and at the same time the right way to market and advertise the project.
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

Frequent updates means the team is doing their best and really following all their roadmap and all their future plans. I am hoping for more surprises and more announcements in this coming weeks.
eyesninja21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

Genesis is a great project, I will recommend this to all my friends in discord. The Genesis v2.0.1 wallet is awesome, voting in Aiodex Exchange is very important and hope that Genesis will be listed because we vote more to make this project better.

I am very interested for this project and this thread is amazing and very creative with a strong community that keeps active at all times is good enough.

When is the Airdrop 5 start? and is there another new version of Genesis wallet?   
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

Genesis is a great project, I will recommend this to all my friends in discord. The Genesis v2.0.1 wallet is awesome, voting in Aiodex Exchange is very important and hope that Genesis will be listed because we vote more to make this project better.

I am very interested for this project and this thread is amazing and very creative with a strong community that keeps active at all times is good enough.

When is the Airdrop 5 start? and is there another new version of Genesis wallet?   

Well Airdrop 4 isn't starting and maybe airdrop 5 will start next week. Let's wait and see if there will be another version of wallet. For now, the airdrop 4 is near to open hurry and finish all the requirements.
birkinl

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

Have been loving mining Genesis so far! Excited for the project and to see what develops from the Point of Sale R&D. Is there a particular direction you are planning to take for Point of Sale development?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: