Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98320 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:07:14 PM

Just a friendly reminder, Airdrop #4 and most likely the last airdrop rules have been released.  Sad to hear this might be the last airdrop, but still excited to start staking these coins.
There might be another set of airdrops Cheesy

Hope so  Kiss , may be special Airdrops for Holders after AD#5, and to promoters who dominate and spread  about Genesis in all social Media networks
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madzarux

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:09:04 PM

woot woot, airdrop #5 just announced.
Reward level is simply amazing!
Thanks team. I am glad to follow this project managed by great people.
Keep up the great work

Indeed it is, very much handsome rewards in these early stages of the project.  I imagine that in the later phases, Airdrop coins will probably reduce therefore we should consider these rewards as a kind of early adopter dividend.  Btw, I noticed about in the coin supply info, it says ‘Theo max’, what exactly does this mean? Is it the same as saying max supply or the Theo part implies something else?  Forgive me if this is a nooby question.  
Scoobers

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

Details of Airdrop 5 have just been released, the reward has got even higher. I have great confidence in this project and the team behind it. I would recommend getting in now, you've got nothing to lose.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
PrepaidCrooks

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

New project with high potential and very experienced team members. Thanks for the air drops guys!
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

The time is so fast, it is last major airdrop.
By the way, I can suggest you some exchanges which using community vote as:
xiphos.exchange
shadax.com: They offer 50% discount listing fee for projects which have more than 1000 votes
txbit.io: They will list the 5 new coins for 5 rounds of voting when they run exchange. But I think this exchange is difficult for our community because they list only one top coin for each round.
These are some exchanges I can suggest now. I will give my suggestion again if I find a new exchange which have community vote
TravelFrog

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

Been following this project since it launch. Join in the mining and also the airdrop bounty, am excited that Genesis is on a steady pace to achieving phase 1 targets. Kudos to Dev team.

Understand that Genesis is going to direction from pure POW to hybrid of POW+POS. And Masternodes too. Is this transition happen on the next upgrade or Masternodes will be kick in last when hybrid is stable and run for some times?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

Airdrop 4 received, thanks team for the coins. This saturday is coming airdrop 5 so if you arent a member of the airdrop, you should join now in order to make it to the airdrop 5(final one). Good news are that after airdrop we will have bounty campaigns and signature campaign.

fergieman92

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:16:31 AM

Airdrop 5 just announced, as well as the announcement of moving onto the Expansion Phase of the Roadmap. Super exciting. Proof of Stake coming soon!
rohitkaira

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:33:08 AM

New Airdrop announced, guys please share freely with your friends and also post on your SSN.

Remember what you need for Airdrop -5

1. Genesis Wallet to receive airdrop

2. Join genesis forum - Make at least 4 posts

3. BCT - Make 2 posts

4. Follow genesis on twitter and retweet the tweet mentioned on genesis forum

Optional for additional airdrop

5. Follow genesis on facebook and post proof on geneisis forum

Dont forget to fill the airdrop form on 06.10.2018, more details and timing to fill form on genesis forum.

Dont miss this one guys this is Big one.

For any questions or help please go to genesis forum or genesis discord server.
Xenon05

Activity: 228

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:46:15 AM

the project is really great a  hybrid POW+POS mining, as of now only POW is implemented, just waiting for the transition of POS mining.
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:36:44 AM

I have received AD4. We are moving towards AD5 with the new rules. You quickly complete the task of ad5. This is the last ad, hope you don't miss
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:59:40 AM

looks like we are fixed on 10 sat

For now. I have a feeling that PoS and MNs might soon change that.

Any estimate for when PoS or MNs will kick in? Probably focus on getting more established before moving away from PoW imo.

We won't be moving way from PoW. Will become PoW/PoS Hybrid with MN's. It will be in the near future, can't give any exact dates as of yet.

This is definitely changed everything and holding the genesis on the wallet will benefit the user and also help the network.

I wonder if there is a specific block reward on staking the GENX or it will just a random amount.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:09:47 AM

Any estimate for when PoS or MNs will kick in? Probably focus on getting more established before moving away from PoW imo.

We won't be moving way from PoW. Will become PoW/PoS Hybrid with MN's. It will be in the near future, can't give any exact dates as of yet.

PoW/PoS hybrid is getting famous as many new projects are implementing this type of algorithm.  this has an advantage of more stable network as more people combined are doing PoW and PoS.  this is also fair for both hardcore miners who prefers PoW and softcore miners who prefers PoS.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:34:53 AM

Keep up the great work

it's great that a new airdrop round is coming, with even bigger drop this time.  i wonder if this is going to be the last drop.  i read somewhere that genesis team have a plan of 5 total airdrops.  if this is the case, we should never miss this out.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:38:16 AM

Just a friendly reminder, Airdrop #4 and most likely the last airdrop rules have been released.  Sad to hear this might be the last airdrop, but still excited to start staking these coins.
I really hope there are more so as to draw more members to the community as it's still young and not yet as strong or have force to help get the project to more exchange which in turn gives it more exposure that it deserves cos this is a great gem waiting for the world to see.

nice that airdrop #5 is announced early again. we have lots of time to prepare for this big one.  i admire hiw the mods handle the airdrop here - very quick and simple.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:59:59 AM

Just a friendly reminder, Airdrop #4 and most likely the last airdrop rules have been released.  Sad to hear this might be the last airdrop, but still excited to start staking these coins.
I really hope there are more so as to draw more members to the community as it's still young and not yet as strong or have force to help get the project to more exchange which in turn gives it more exposure that it deserves cos this is a great gem waiting for the world to see.

nice that airdrop #5 is announced early again. we have lots of time to prepare for this big one.  i admire hiw the mods handle the airdrop here - very quick and simple.

I agree with you this is becoming exciting to look forward to newer adjustments in Airdrop every week with increment in the quantity being distributed.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

Keep up the great work

it's great that a new airdrop round is coming, with even bigger drop this time.  i wonder if this is going to be the last drop.  i read somewhere that genesis team have a plan of 5 total airdrops.  if this is the case, we should never miss this out.

Just 5 Airdrop, maybe I missed out that information, if this were to be the final Airdrop don't you think it would also be advertised as such.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
SonofaBitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:21:43 AM

These are the rules and tasks for AD5 straight from the Genesis Discord channel. These are easy to complete, and the rewards are very big. And considering the huge rewards for those with high balances, and the fact that the price of GENX is low right now, everyone should be on https://tradesatoshi.com buying as much GENX as possible before the price goes up.

AD5 Rules

All registrants receive a minimum 5000 $GENX as part of our 5th Airdrop!
(Airdrop date: Saturday October 6th 10am-12pm EST & 10pm-12am EST)​

Bonus (Optional): Follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/genxnetwork/) for a bonus of 250 $GENX – please post proof here – --- https://genesisnetwork.io/forum/threads/facebook-proof-thread.121/ -- - Proof post does not count towards regular airdrop requirements​

Bonus (Optional): If you’re a miner, or a buyer, we will also reward you based on your balance on the day that we check – this will be done random, and no we will not disclose when we perform the check. This “bonus” will in addition to your 5000 $GENX Airdrop and is purely a gift from our team.​

The bonus will be broken down as follows;​

If user has a balance of 25k-50k – we drop an extra 1250 $GENX to the user
If user has a balance of 50k-75k – we drop an extra 1500 $GENX to the user
If user has a balance of 75k – 100k – we drop an extra 2500 $GENX to the user
If user has a balance of 100k+ – we drop an extra 4000 $GENX to the user

Note: We wish to make clear that we are still keeping with the spirit of a true Airdrop, we just also happen to be rewarding some of the team’s supporters​

Requirements for Airdrop #5​

1. Make 4 posts in our official forum (any section) (Plain Shilling, low quality, or pointless threads will be removed Ask a question, answer a question, etc.Min 50 Characters.)
2. Make 2 post to our ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4882443.0 (Plain Shilling, low quality, or pointless threads will be removed Ask a question, answer a question, etc.Min 50 Characters)
3. Follow the official twitter account
4. Retweet the following tweet https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1047175488198901760

We ask that you actually get involved when making posts. Do not just make all posts within a few minutes. Community participation will be the number 1 thing that will make our coin grow, and grow in the right way. Be active, be part of the community and be rewarded!

Registration​

This Airdrop will have 2 registration times. Like our previous one, we will make the registration form (https://goo.gl/oF5Qxk) open for 2hrs from 10am EST – 12pm EST. We will also make it open for 2hrs from 10pm EST -12am EST. This should allow for the broadest number of participants.​

During the registration process, we will ask for, in addition to:​

Your Wallet Address (the one that you hold a balance in)
Your Twitter account. Fake, inactive, 0 follower accounts will be removed
Bitcointalk ID

Good luck!

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

PoW/PoS hybrid is getting famous as many new projects are implementing this type of algorithm.  this has an advantage of more stable network as more people combined are doing PoW and PoS.  this is also fair for both hardcore miners who prefers PoW and softcore miners who prefers PoS.

It's good to know that Genesis will not be moving away from PoW because I just began mining this and I like it. I hope there will be fair sharing of the rewards for both PoS with MNs and for PoW, since PoW eats more energy when compared to Staking and or MNs.
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

This is definitely changed everything and holding the genesis on the wallet will benefit the user and also help the network.

I wonder if there is a specific block reward on staking the GENX or it will just a random amount.

Remember that in order to support the network you'll have to ensure that you are port forwarding.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: