Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:28:53 AM

It's good to know that Genesis will not be moving away from PoW because I just began mining this and I like it. I hope there will be fair sharing of the rewards for both PoS with MNs and for PoW, since PoW eats more energy when compared to Staking and or MNs.

I agree with you on this.  Like you i actually built my first ever rig with this project in mind.  Even as my hash rate isn't that great at the moment, due to my choice of GPU's.   While i like that i'm mining, its costing me quite a bit due to electricity price in my city, so i really can't wait for MN's and POS to be implemented along wth POW.  POW + POS hybrid means that i would be able to in a way make up the difference in loss with the gain on either side of mining and staking.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

What would be the main difference of GENX against competitor like XRP and PUNDIX?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
leoric251

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

I am glad GENX would move from POW to POS, but in what month/year we are expecting to see this implementation?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
TecScout

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

Find it nice that the request on Airdrop are kept very simple.
I hope that many are involved.

Please help and share the Airdrop 5 on Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Many Thanks  Smiley Smiley
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

What would be the main difference of GENX against competitor like XRP and PUNDIX?

This may not be the best answer to your question. But I think the main difference would be in their algorithms. They are very different. Pundi X are tokens and XRP are not. All their technologies are incompatible for now. Yet I believe GENX will be better in time. And though it is a new coin, the room for growth and new technology is big enough to handle future successes.

I am glad GENX would move from POW to POS, but in what month/year we are expecting to see this implementation?

As stated by darkenedsoul earlier, GENX will not move away from PoW to PoS. But GENX will become a hybrid coin with both PoW and PoW with MNs feature. And it is said by the Team to be implemented soon as can be seen in the roadmap.
GARPACHO

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

We are close to being included in the list of CMC, this is excellent Smiley, in addition to attracting more investors, it will give us more comfort when it comes to reviewing the prices of the exchanges of our interest.
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

I missed the ad4 but i will not miss the last big airdrop and i think cmc listing is very close as the team has alrwady applied for the listing.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

Hey guys - as part of former DeepOnion moderator TheMonkii is doing a great job here and I've been following him since then and I have got to tell you man: this guy have something special for me ( even if I'm not homo ).
You know, project with great potential are there to find out, but be careful because most of them are just scam as you might be involved with.
So choose wisely before invest - this is the right thing to to always.
And for me I've decided already where I INVESTED a part of my savings.
Cheers
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

I salute the devs team for making the airdrop members receiving constant amount of coins regardless of the number of participants.  other airdrop allot certain amount of coins/tokens to be distributed to the number of participants - the more participants the lesser each will have - this would sometimes discourage members to recruit new members since their share would drop.  genesis airdrop is different - we each get 5k coins even if we got 1000 members - this would encourage members to recruit more members.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

Haven't heard about any date, it's coming soon, but no official date.  Can't wait for POS to be implemented, not being a miner myself, i'm trying to increase my $GenX by faucets, Tweets and some buys, waiting for POS and to start staking.
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:52:41 AM

What's up fellas ?
I'm gonna miss this Airdrop ( and I'm not a airdropper usually) - but the way they have been doing this is just well done. Of course thay have such a moderators there! You know what I'm referring to , don't you?

Anyway I really hope it does take place because we need something scalable in the commerce and web gateway that everyone could use like 10 years ago when PayPal came out of nowhere.
Just believe in a privacy mode and here you can be fine. It's not on the tor network I know but it's fair for what they're doing.
Take it easy and give them a shoot

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

I salute the devs team for making the airdrop members receiving constant amount of coins regardless of the number of participants.  other airdrop allot certain amount of coins/tokens to be distributed to the number of participants - the more participants the lesser each will have - this would sometimes discourage members to recruit new members since their share would drop.  genesis airdrop is different - we each get 5k coins even if we got 1000 members - this would encourage members to recruit more members.
Also they dont ask for a lot of tasks that take hours and hours of work. The rules are very simple and you dont need to stay all the day doing tasks in order to be ready for the airdrop. So that is also great for the members of the community. They are doing everything just great, keep. Going team.

Time freak

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

Also they dont ask for a lot of tasks that take hours and hours of work. The rules are very simple and you dont need to stay all the day doing tasks in order to be ready for the airdrop. So that is also great for the members of the community. They are doing everything just great, keep. Going team.
you're right and with this easy task it will draw more members to the community cos of the easy and simple task so once they come they won't feel the airdrop/bounty is too hard and would want to leave but that's not the case with Genx and it's just perfect.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

Haven't heard about any date, it's coming soon, but no official date.  Can't wait for POS to be implemented, not being a miner myself, i'm trying to increase my $GenX by faucets, Tweets and some buys, waiting for POS and to start staking.
GENX will be the hybrid between POW-POS and MN. In that if you are not a miner then I think you should collect enough GENX for 1-2 MN to get better profit than POS.
I still do not know how much $ GENX is needed for an MN, but I guess it will not be more than 50k GENX.
So try your GENX speculation as much as possible while the price is still cheap.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

Yeah right, the tasks are very easy to do and only needs minutes to finish it and in just a couple of days, also the rewards are getting bigger and bigger and this will encourage more to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

I have just observed that as time passes by the project's popularity increases and this is a good add ons to their features. I hope that more and more people will participate.
Docice

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

Tell me, what is the income from rx580 per day?
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

I have just observed that as time passes by the project's popularity increases and this is a good add ons to their features. I hope that more and more people will participate.

Yes, this is because the team really exerted more efforts and dedications in developing the project and doing their best to reach all their goals. Looking forward for more good news soon.
babysky18

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

It is nice to know that the team is increasing the reward for the 5th airdrops, I am pretty sure many will be attracted to join the airdrop, the rules are easy to follow and will also add exposures to the project. Good job.
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:52:10 PM

Is it too early to ask about any plans of early listing in some good exchanges? or if there are already on going negotiations in good exchanges? I am sure getting listed is a good way to market the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: