Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Swapping to TRC20 Block 1,070,000  (Read 98320 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

Is it too early to ask about any plans of early listing in some good exchanges? or if there are already on going negotiations in good exchanges? I am sure getting listed is a good way to market the project.

No I don't think it's out of place to do so, GENX is already listed in TradeSatoshi, Escodex, SafeTrade, further listings would only create more awareness and possibly increase volume

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

I am glad GENX would move from POW to POS, but in what month/year we are expecting to see this implementation?

Haven't heard about any date, it's coming soon, but no official date.  Can't wait for POS to be implemented, not being a miner myself, i'm trying to increase my $GenX by faucets, Tweets and some buys, waiting for POS and to start staking.
GENX will be the hybrid between POW-POS and MN. In that if you are not a miner then I think you should collect enough GENX for 1-2 MN to get better profit than POS.
I still do not know how much $ GENX is needed for an MN, but I guess it will not be more than 50k GENX.
So try your GENX speculation as much as possible while the price is still cheap.

From POW to POS for GENX is a sure way to earn passive income instead of leaving your coins laying dormant in your wallet, also even with integration of MasterNode, it's a win win for everyone Hodler.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:04:18 PM

No I don't think it's out of place to do so, GENX is already listed in TradeSatoshi, Escodex, SafeTrade, further listings would only create more awareness and possibly increase volume
Listing on more exchanges will increase volume.
More importantly, listing on big exchanges will increase volume for sure.
The team should send listing requests to big exchanges, and stay away from scam ones.

Big exchange listings like Binance, Kucoin and the like don't come cheap but for a big price too to go with it. So I guess that's off our league at the moment. Maybe medium exchanges like Crex24 would not be a bad idea
Scholles

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

I am glad GENX would move from POW to POS, but in what month/year we are expecting to see this implementation?

Haven't heard about any date, it's coming soon, but no official date.  Can't wait for POS to be implemented, not being a miner myself, i'm trying to increase my $GenX by faucets, Tweets and some buys, waiting for POS and to start staking.
GENX will be the hybrid between POW-POS and MN. In that if you are not a miner then I think you should collect enough GENX for 1-2 MN to get better profit than POS.
I still do not know how much $ GENX is needed for an MN, but I guess it will not be more than 50k GENX.
So try your GENX speculation as much as possible while the price is still cheap.

From POW to POS for GENX is a sure way to earn passive income instead of leaving your coins laying dormant in your wallet, also even with integration of MasterNode, it's a win win for everyone Hodler.

Wow I am just seeing this news, I hope this would come sooner than expected because I know it would attract alot of investors for the fact it would run POS/MN Blockchain technology
khroma

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

The team should send listing requests to big exchanges, and stay away from scam ones.

Big exchange listings like Binance, Kucoin and the like don't come cheap but for a big price too to go with it. So I guess that's off our league at the moment. Maybe medium exchanges like Crex24 would not be a bad idea

You are right, take for instance for Kucoin, every voter must have some good weighted wallet of KCS, more KCS you hold, the higher your vote weight, so for a reasonable vote weight of 600KCS equivalent to over $700 for every voter. Now tell me how many community members can afford this?
Scholles

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

You are right, take for instance for Kucoin, every voter must have some good weighted wallet of KCS, more KCS you hold, the higher your vote weight, so for a reasonable vote weight of 600KCS equivalent to over $700 for every voter. Now tell me how many community members can afford this?

Truth be told, more listing in exchanges would do us good, but for these very big exchanges, it is very expensive to get listed there especially as GENX didn't conduct an ICO, so funds are obviously very limited.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

i suggest dev team to concentrate on adding features to the project first.  if people can see the real use case of this coin, then the coin will naturally have more value as more people will buy it.  that's the right time to enlist genx in more exchanges.  if genx has no unique features or planned use case or applications, then the project is not different from other generic coins.  Dev team has focus to put this coin towards POS usage, this is good one and hopefully will be realized in the near future.
pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

For now (and what remains of the year) should point to list in mid-level exchanges (Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit). I think we are far from an exchange of the KuCoin level.

fergieman92

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

For now (and what remains of the year) should point to list in mid-level exchanges (Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit). I think we are far from an exchange of the KuCoin level.

I agree. KuCoin is for ICO's or coins that gain traction extremely fast within the first year of launch, which is definitely possible but slim. If GENX doesn't, it will likely be 1yr + before it gets listed on Kucoin. Mid-level exchanges are attainable within some months time, so we will see what happens. I know once they get some features rolled out they will target mid-level exchanges. But for now, the exchanges we have work fine.
TravelFrog

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

Tell me, what is the income from rx580 per day?

Mining with RX580 approximate 12-14 sol/s with around 700-800 GENX per day. Hope this info will give you a guideline or idea how to current mining income per card. Well, difficulty and total network hash rate will influence the profit too. Iwould suggest you join in early as GENX going to switch to hybrid pow+pos, is good to have some coins to pos by that time.

*(My above card is underclock, you may get higher hash rate if you don’t underclock)

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Docice

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

Mining with RX580 approximate 12-14 sol/s with around 700-800 GENX per day. Hope this info will give you a guideline or idea how to current mining income per card. Well, difficulty and total network hash rate will influence the profit too. Iwould suggest you join in early as GENX going to switch to hybrid pow+pos, is good to have some coins to pos by that time.

*(My above card is underclock, you may get higher hash rate if you don’t underclock)

Thanks for the information, you need to estimate on the calculator, can also join Wink
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

I salute the devs team for making the airdrop members receiving constant amount of coins regardless of the number of participants.  other airdrop allot certain amount of coins/tokens to be distributed to the number of participants - the more participants the lesser each will have - this would sometimes discourage members to recruit new members since their share would drop.  genesis airdrop is different - we each get 5k coins even if we got 1000 members - this would encourage members to recruit more members.
Also they dont ask for a lot of tasks that take hours and hours of work. The rules are very simple and you dont need to stay all the day doing tasks in order to be ready for the airdrop. So that is also great for the members of the community. They are doing everything just great, keep. Going team.
you're right and with this easy task it will draw more members to the community cos of the easy and simple task so once they come they won't feel the airdrop/bounty is too hard and would want to leave but that's not the case with Genx and it's just perfect.

I agree with your views. This makes Genesis' airdrops stand out over other coin's airdrops. This type of airdrops which has fixed amount of GENX whatever the number the number of participators would be, is the best type. This will truly attract more people to join in our community.
LEVIOSA

Activity: 77
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

Since we arrived at the last AD I think it would be good to bounty people who invite others to participate in the Discord channel.
twente-mining

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

I will grab a "few" coins, and point a farm to it :-)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

Since we arrived at the last AD I think it would be good to bounty people who invite others to participate in the Discord channel.

Yes, but I heard that after this airdrop the team already have plans on giving away bounties and other rewards. Let's wait and see what are those plans soon.
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

Yes, but I heard that after this airdrop the team already have plans on giving away bounties and other rewards. Let's wait and see what are those plans soon.

Nice, can't wait to see another free giveaways from the team genesis. I hope they will focus more on marketing and advertising the project as it is really needed to reach their goals.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

Better if team will open a bounty for inviting people to join their discord channel and I am also hoping for more ways that will make more community members to participate.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

Regarding mining Genesis, I'm very interested as I am just starting to mine it today. I have a couple of questions for you @TravelFrog: How do you underclock or overclock your RX580 to produce best results for GENX? What procedure or app do you use?
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

More bounties mean more chance to increase the exposure of the project. So I will wait now and join later once new strategies announce again soon. I will surely participate on that when it comes.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Ben4real

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

There is nothing impossible dude. Though everybody is aware that kucoin is a big exchange and it is well known, we cannot say it is impossible to get listed there. What we (community) just need to do is to be ready to support the team if it is in their plan to list GENX on kucoin. Left to me, I don't believe it is impossible to GENX on kucoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: