Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long time will take to market rise ?  (Read 6846 times)
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

It's not possible for anyone to tell if when it will rise once more. The market cost is capricious and individuals are controlling them. Clearly, on the off chance that you are controlling every one of the general population to make the cost goes up it is conceivable yet we can't. I think if there are some rich individuals or speculators are occupied with digital money there is no purpose behind us to pause.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:09:24 PM

for me, I think the market will rise again in 2019. 2018 has already ended and nothing. I do not see any signs of rising this year. The way people are eager to sell at 10K and the likes, it will dump when it gets to that price. What we can see this period left is within the range of 6K to 10K.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:12:38 PM

There was big growth and now we are waited by big falling. I think to us it will be necessary to wait for half of year. Growth will be in the middle of 2019 not earlier.
The market should have a higher price after a few months from now because the chart is not looking like it will make a sudden change in direction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

When? No one know about that, and what we can do is just waiting and always waiting for market to rise again. Be calm and don't ever be panic or get bait from other people to sell when it's not you target sell.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
It's hard to predict to how long the market will be bearish and when the market will be recovered and starting to rise. We don't have any can do but just to observe and continue to what we doing here in crypto.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Betheng

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

Its still the same sentiment that im dealing with. We teally dont now when the market will rise. With the past years by this time it should be a good rise or in green status in the market, but now all coins are in red mark! When will be tje market recovers? It is almost end of the year and we are all hoping that market will recover very soon.how can we all help to make the market stable now? It getting worse day by day. Many ico is not persuing because of what is happening in cryptoworld. Many unvestor are pulling out their stocks.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:06:31 PM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
The current market is really unable to make a clear estimate, but the current cryptocurrency market is starting to get better.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

Nobody knows that, but it seems to me that market is going to rise soon. It is accumulation stage, so after a period market will grow.
Just tight and hold your funds
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

Until now the prices of coins in the market is not already rising up and no one knows what date it will rise again at this time you need to focus for your money to invest in cryptocoins.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

No guarantee whatsoever that cryptocurrency market will rise anytime soon. The market is down and I think people should get themselves distracted from current market condition by doing something else that will add value in our cryptocurrency career.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

It's complicated. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. Many investors hope that there will be growth soon.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

In the history of crypto 2017 is the most beautiful market flow and many really are the investors but now 2018 has run out of a series of scam projects but if many investors go back home can rise again.So it's very difficult to predict it can be just an expert can say it.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

It's complicated. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. Many investors hope that there will be growth soon.
Yeah i agreed and there's no telling when will everything be back to normal or rise again but i hope that will be sooner coz that is every investor's dream
doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

I think that growth will occur around the end of the year, I hope. But everything is cyclical, and the price will rise or fall. That's OK. But the price will grow every year.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

I think that it will be about one year or so. I don't know for sure because it is unpredictable. To my mind, it is better to keep coins for some time more and you will see how much you can earn with time
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

No one will tell how long this situation will last on the market. All we can do is wait until the market begins to recover.
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

Crypto market is difficult to predict, so it cannot be guessed or investigated when crypto will increase its market price. Crypto society can only try and fight for investment assets in promising and reliable coins. Waiting patiently to achieve the results you dreamed of right. It takes a longer time to achieve stable market conditions, but there are also many benefits that can be obtained.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

Crypto market is difficult to predict, so it cannot be guessed or investigated when crypto will increase its market price. Crypto society can only try and fight for investment assets in promising and reliable coins. Waiting patiently to achieve the results you dreamed of right. It takes a longer time to achieve stable market conditions, but there are also many benefits that can be obtained.
The fact is that the time to restore the cryptocurrency market may take a different amount of time. It all depends on certain circumstances. Today, it seems, there is a good tendency to increase the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market, but this is not enough. Only after the infusion of funds from large investors, the situation can change for the better.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:48:34 PM

There is no one with a definite answer to when the market will rise again. There has been a lot of speculations that the market will rise by the end of the year but nothing is certain yet. I think we should just hope for the best to come.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

Do not worry, I think that soon the market will return to growth again, but you have to wait patiently!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: