Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long time will take to market rise ?  (Read 6861 times)
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

I think the best choice right now is to wait and hold, for some of the crypto assets we have expected a much higher market between November and December this year. It's a pity that some people have lost hope because they found a bad market this year. Even so, I can still maintain my profits, because in fact there are so many areas that are easy to earn income and become income. in addition to retaining several assets owned.

▔▔▔▔▔
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

people who have long been involved in the world of crypto certainly know this is a common thing to happen, a kind of annual habit to improve market conditions. or to make bitcoin decentralized and many new followers emerge. so it will increase the number of investors in bitcoin. of course this happens at the latest in a year or the return of prices will occur at the end of the year
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:30:58 PM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
I saw past year also this period prices downed with btc hard fork reason. This year market now downed and some peoples are say Bitcoin  ETF when aprroved then all markets will up. Anyway sometimes end of year or in 2020 will come market cycle.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

Crypto will grow along with the increasing development of technology and also the enthusiasts. so I think there is no other reason to fear and removing low value crypto.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

If we base on last year trend it will rise in the late last quarter of the year. Lets hope that this will happen again this year,  so that all will be happy this holidays.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

Let's be honest, today, unfortunately, people still don’t have accurate information about when the market will still have growth again and when the market will still create new opportunities for growth.
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

Yes, of course, wait a little more because there is not much time left for us to start growing again. you will be generously rewarded for your patience

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

If in November the price of bitcoin cannot reach $ 10,000 then it can be ascertained that this year the market will be red, of course this will make the future of cryptocurrencies difficult so that it will make many coins die.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

I think the big possibility that the market will rise again on December just like what happen last year.  I hope that bitcoin and all legitimate and result oriented alts will do the same. Cryptocurrency will going to enter a new heights with the current development on the products and technology. Good luck to all of us. Cheers.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

If in November the price of bitcoin cannot reach $ 10,000 then it can be ascertained that this year the market will be red, of course this will make the future of cryptocurrencies difficult so that it will make many coins die.
I think that it won't get to $10k in November. Bitcoin might be able to go to 10k anytime it wants as long as the money is there.
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

The biggest market downturn took few months. It is logical if the market will grow for the same period of time. I think that serious growth will begin at the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019, which will be associated with the anniversary of Bitcoin and, accordingly, heated interest in it to the mass media.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

Nobody can predict that how much time when the market will rise again. Time will tell all the story about. So don't be foolishly invest just research and invest, and don't regret if you lost some amount just go ahead and you will see a lot of new opportunities are there to make it into profits.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:50:31 PM

How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
Some say we should be ready for another bull run at the end of this year, though I'm not sure what good news could provoke it. Most investors are so disappointed with latest projects and the teams' attitude to behavior of their tokens (most are immediately dumped right after the ICO) that something extraordinary should happen to return the people's belief in crypto.

ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

looks like now it is trying to stabilize itself. really clumsy but at least there's some movement. and i suspect the cycle is pretty much the same, forst it comes up then it falls down and it's ok

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

It is really the unpredictable thing, because all these cycles depends on lots of things. And sometimes different forecast about the nearest future of the crypto market situation may appear too differents from what was at the beginning. And there is typical situation when the market increase and after that decreases. So to my mind just do nat panic and make the analysis, than make your own decision.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

looks like now it is trying to stabilize itself. really clumsy but at least there's some movement. and i suspect the cycle is pretty much the same, forst it comes up then it falls down and it's ok
The fact is that today I cannot understand what is happening with the cryptocurrency market at all and what determines its stability or decline. Until now, I believed that only the demand for cryptocurrency increases its value, but apparently everything is completely different.

HELLO EVERYONE.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

It is really the unpredictable thing, because all these cycles depends on lots of things. And sometimes different forecast about the nearest future of the crypto market situation may appear too differents from what was at the beginning. And there is typical situation when the market increase and after that decreases. So to my mind just do nat panic and make the analysis, than make your own decision.
Analysing the market is quite harder than we think of it, since there's a lots of influence which really needed to consider and possible aspect that really affects the movements, this never ending sway are also providing opportunities for newcomers to understand and take the risk investing with this new
currency investment system, we can't say when the actual rise will happen but we do hope that it will come any time soon, we just need to be well prepared so we can decide properly from time to time.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

First of all, not only the market is changing, but also the means that are used. Giving clear boundaries is unrealistic, so it’s not enough to talk about changes only on new news.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

I think to feel the market price goes up so high is still long. Haga coins are very difficult to predict, while the coin prices continue to decline. And for how long the price will go up, crypto coins I think happens at the end of the year 2018. And hopefully it could happen and the price of the coins began to stabilize.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Upok1929

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

My guess is that by the end of this year prices will increase by 25%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: