Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT  (Read 3708 times)
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

Bitcoin is more popular than gold among investors. The use of Bitcoin as an investment tool is an easy way to do because Bitcoin can be controlled by the user itself, even through an application on a smartphone so it does not require investment manager services.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

actually we need to invest in bitcoin or any kind of coins. It's better to invest than rely on the ico's that many of today's scams and airdrops are worthless as well as scams. so invest in the right coins you want.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Harz58

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

Bitcoin is an investment as people expect it to increase in value and yield profits for them. But it is speculative at the moment. Bitcoin is not like traditional assets whose prices increase at a predetermined rate. Your investment in Bitcoin can yield massive income at a point and can make you lose a lot of money at another point. If you're testing your feet in Bitcoin it is wise to just invest about 10% of your money into it.
euronine897

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

Bitcoin is an investment whether we like or not like every other investment assets like property, gold, silver bitcoin has become one but a better one with the ability to provide high profit margin for the investor or the trader without taking years. I think as an investment Bitcoin is one of the best futuristic investment that made more millionaires in the world when considering last couple of years
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

For me bitcoin is an investment because the profit possibilities is very high but the downside as well. It is like a stock investment the longer we hold the higher the returns.

Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

For me bitcoin is an investment because the profit possibilities is very high but the downside as well. It is like a stock investment the longer we hold the higher the returns.

Hm well theres no doubt, bitcoin is an investment though the price is not stable it may rise up or fall down its still an investment, if you are wise you can earn big profit on bitcoin. Just be patient in crypto world.

android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

It really depends on how you give the meaning or how younuse it. You have the efonomical defenitions and how to justify its meaning. But in the end, the enterpretation of individual matters and how they will use. Whether for investments or for their means of payment online. Literally, injust understand bitcoin as both. And its major function is to be traded online and make profit from it. Mostly i use it on my online transactions. So i guess, this bitcoin in my own definition.
Bitcoin is really an investment!! When you put your money on something and you want it to grow its already an investment, just like here what we do in bitcoin, we buy bitcoins at low price and then we gonna sell it at higher price, to double or triple our money.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

when BTC must be linked to investment, I think that is still in my mind. BTC has the potential to rise by not being able to be in the dam and vice versa. when it comes down, it's a natural thing and legitimate. because it can also experience a great increase. so there must be a risk!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

You have misused the bitcoin thats why it become an investment for you,but in japan that accepted this cryptocurrency as what yen is being used..it wont be considered as investments

Cryptocurrency specially bitcoin is designed to be the money of future ,and as what satoshi wanted this to be a one currency that may used worldwide
Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

I agree that bitcoin is a investment we can have a big money here as long as we know what are we doing and to think first if when is the time for buying and for selling bitcoin.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

That's where you are mistaken. The whole premise of the the statement: "bitcoin is an investment" is based on the assumption that they are sure it will have a high value in the future -- where in fact, no one is sure of.

BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

Why not. The bitcoin is a great investment. Actually, it is a very very useful investing method. Personally, I'm really like to invest in the Bitcoin. We know, Bitcoin is the mother coin in the crypto market. Another thing is bitcoin is a most popular currency in the crypto world. Billions of people are investing in the BTC and they are getting massive profits through it. I have made a lot of investments under the Bitcoin. Thank you!
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

That's only an assumptions, though fact remains that most of the holders are treating bitcoin as an investment, hoping that the value will grow and favor their initial investment, just like purchasing stocks we are willing to wait till we seen the progress to start increasing the value, it's applied as well with bitcoin, we buy and hold then wait for the target price to achieved before selling it again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:09:21 PM

Well, there are so many people who consider it that way, for me bitcoin is always for an investment. There are also several people thought bitcoin is for trading. It seems that trading and investment are not much different, the difference is very small. Whatever the assumption, I don't care. Like many people, I just want to get advantage from it.
RemitMetal

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

Anything can be an investment. Bitcoin has value because people say it does it can be .10 or $100,000 a year from now. Just like Gold or Stocks its all subjective. There have been many societies throughout time that did not value Gold. My thought is..... promising ongoing projects in the top 100 will have a good chance of increasing in value especially as they demonstrate their utility beyond just a "trading" or speculative financial instrument.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

Every people has an opinion. Please respect in any ideas of each other. For me, bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is an investment because you can earn from it. You can buy this in a low price and sell it if the price goes up. For me, if you can earn a profit it is called an investment.
Yeah I agree in your opinion for me bitcoin is a totally investment cause you earn high profit. You buy bitcoin at there low price and you stored it and sell when the value is goes up and you gain a high profit it is an investment.

gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

At present, bitcoin is an investment in economic and financial value. because currently Bitcoin is not widely consumed by many people and is believed to be able to provide income in the future or later will be sold at a higher price to make a profit. And in the future bitcoin will no longer be an investment but will become a global currency that will be used by everyone around the world.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

I do not think giving bitcoin a name or classifying it into any of the financial terms will make bitcoin how it is now. Bitcoin is how you see it and use it. If you want to take it as an investment package and earn from it in the near future, no one will harm you for doing that. Some may also love to have it because they can use it to purchase some stuff online without worrying about credit cards and in which sense, they do not think of investing but a currency(medium of exchange)
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin has become an investment, because the price is quite high, and gives big profits in the long term. For that there is no doubt that bitcoin is a long-term investment that can now be trusted.

renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

yes, bitcoin is an investment and it's real.
Is not the value of bitcoin continues to grow from year to year, even though the price is falling now.

I think it's natural, because bitcoin has a different way of working with gold and other investments, but it can't be denied the fact that bitcoin is also included in the type of investment, and I'm also very sure that in the future everyone will invest in bitcoin...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: