Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT  (Read 3710 times)
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                         In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

If you have a huge amount of profit they are both good.Bitcoin is really a good investments because of high return profit in the future because of the demand and supply  yearly is continuing to increase.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

ha,everything in our lives is investments of sorts-
we invest time and money into education, we invest effort into keeping fit, invest emotions and money in relationships etc.
we expect to get something out of it, maybe more than we invested, which is not always the case,sadly Smiley
bitcoin is balancing between asset,investment and money definitions and if even the legislators cannot agree
in which terms to treat it:commodity,money,investment and so on

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:29:38 AM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

I agree that Bitcoin is an investment because it's value varies overtime depending on the demand and how much people would willing to buy it. It's good to know that more and more people are engaging in Bitcoin trading even it's price is very volatile
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

Of course, this is an investment for those who understand that the income from any investment needs to be picked up on time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ace1105

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

In an economic sense,
                                         In finance

If you have a huge amount of profit they are both good.Bitcoin is really a good investments because of high return profit in the future because of the demand and supply  yearly is continuing to increase.

Yes, even the price drops the market still find its way to the top always and every year. So making investments now when the market is low will surely give us nice profit.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

For now I agree that bitcoin is an investment. But I strongly believe that it would be usefull in the future, It will be used as a currency in the world. We can imagine how easy to use it and how save it is wilh lower fee. So, we don't need cash and banks anymore. We don't have to pay the fee monthly in the bank when we put our Money on there.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

Until the crypto is used by more than 25% of the people worldwide the price will keep on fluctuating and people will take it as an investment. It is not that easy to implement at that level but the goal of crypto is that.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

Bitcoin can be determined and used in different ways. You can consider it as an investment, but you can use it as a currency
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

I think one of the best thing or way to invest is bitcoin. Because all you need to do is invest, wait and earn. And after that, you will have a big profit. You need to wait because the price of bitcoin is temporary sometimes it decrease and sometimes it increase. And of course when the price of bitcoin increase,  either you withdraw or get it or wait until the price of it increase again.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

Yes it is investment for sure. But it is becoming something more in these days. Actually it became lifestyle and new payment option in all over the world. And i am sure that every new day it will become something else too.. I believe it will replace with paper money too and it is not far away..
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

Yes but still bitcoin could be used as a payment depending on the parties that will agrees the terms to use bitcoin as a medium of exchange. I know that there are lot of establishment now starting to get the likes of using bitcoin for them to have an ease of doing transaction.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

I think investment in bitcoin is one of the best solutions and the best choice to be able to grow assets that you have, I really like if many people have to invest in bitcoin, then the price of bitoin will be very expensive.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

Actually it is made as a currency, but people right now as a comodity for investment.
I think if btc want to grow all over the world, the price should be stable and it's work as a global payment system.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

The major use case of Bitcoin currently is as an investment. Until we start seeing more practical use cases, majority of people will first see Bitcoin as an investment than a technology.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

if I think bitcoin is a very good investment place even though it has a big risk, but with a big risk but the benefits to be gained are also very large. so that bitcoin investment is very promising

Its a big risk to join and be part of this world, but if you are wise and know how to handle things, you can earn big profit, create some nice strategy and think twice before yoi move. Bitcoin is a good investment if you have a good mind.

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

at the beginning bitcoin is created as the digital currencies but many people that use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as the investment program and trading media, i think it is not bad and not good, we all know that it doesn't give use the bad effect, but we should change bitcoin from the investment media become the digital currencies

Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

For me, bitcoin is a real investment, and the best of its kind. It has great technology potential, which will bring us good profits in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

Bitcoin is the perfect balance and currency, and investment. And although at the moment its main use is as an investment, it is still developing as a currency and it has a great future in this direction.

tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

i think investment is you use money for something and then you can get more benerfit from them.

with me invest into bitcoin is the right thing, i think in the future bitcoin will reach a good price, then it will turn profit to me.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

Yes, bitcoin is currently an investment in a virtual asset. But in the future this asset can become a widespread reliable decentralized means of payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: