Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:26:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT  (Read 3712 times)
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

I don't know why others would disagree on bitcoin as an investment as there are a lot of people who made profit out of it. There are also those lost because maybe they have invested on the wrong time. Bitcoin is considered to be the best for investment as its price fluctuates fast, so you can either make short term or long term investment. If still you don't see bitcoin as an investment, Im no longer sure from what planet you came from. (This message is intended for opposer.) Tongue
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

I don't know why others would disagree on bitcoin as an investment as there are a lot of people who made profit out of it. There are also those lost because maybe they have invested on the wrong time. Bitcoin is considered to be the best for investment as its price fluctuates fast, so you can either make short term or long term investment. If still you don't see bitcoin as an investment, Im no longer sure from what planet you came from. (This message is intended for opposer.) Tongue

First I too believe bitcoin is an investment but many people who invested and lost there money claim that bitcoin investment is another way of gambling because they think they cannot recover there lost money which is not true at all. One main difference between a gambling and a bitcoin investment is when you put money into a gambling there are only two out comes one is win and the other one is loose all the money because the opponent party take them all but in bitcoin investments you still have the invested tokens so the investor doesn't loose everything and that is why there is still possibility to  recover the lost investments

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

bitcoin is undoubtedly an investment. And in the long run, it has proven itself well. I do not risk to trade for a short, because I do not know much about trading. I'm Holding.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is not an investment but we are treating it in that way on a bigger scale. The core principle of Bitcoin is all about being a payment system that is easily accessible and secure to transfer the funds. However, Bitcoin has given exponential returns since inception and now we are expecting it to repeat it once again. The early adopters decided to use their funds as a payment instrument and that made Bitcoin valuable, now it is our responsibility to do the same.
CadieTom

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

Yes. We have to accept that bitcoin is a profitable investment. As long as you make right decision at right time, you will receive benefits from bitcoin.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

bitcoin is undoubtedly an investment. And in the long run, it has proven itself well. I do not risk to trade for a short, because I do not know much about trading. I'm Holding.
Indeed, there’s no doubt about it. Bitcoin will remain investment even though it is falling today. We just need to be patient enough in order to have a great profit in the near future.

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

Bitcoin is created as a currency, but the value of bitcoin that can increase so high that people want the benefits of it, and from the change in value people prefer to use bitcoin as an investment.

olarrtt

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                         In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Well ,when some people might agree with that take, I definitely don't
Because in the right sense, before you can put it as an investment, you won't be bothered by the ups and downs of the market, but honestly who has the heart of knowing , his Bitcoin is dipping and won't have something to do about it.
So for now, it is not, so far you can't keep a dead eye to it

Besides , investments means something increase overtime ,in case of Bitcoin, you can't really say
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

Yes Bitcoin is an investment, that's why if not Bitcoin won't increase like this for sure. But because of the investors and whalers who believed in it, the demand are suddenly increased with an unexpected to be happen about its price value. Though so far bitcoin was in motion in between 6300$ to 6800$ but still lot of traders are actively doing scalping in the market exchange platform.
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

In my opinion we should invest in Bitcoin in the right way. By investing in Bitcoin, it brings the fastest and fastest super margins. If you can find another area of investment that generates profits as fast as Bitcoin. It is worthwhile to consider Bitcoin as a necessary investment.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

When it first came out, it was thought of as a means of shopping. But it has become a high probability that both parties will suffer damage. So people never used bitcoin as a means of change. It is currently being used as an investment tool and will continue to be used.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

Since BTC is not used  in real economy like USD or Euro, it can't be considered as a traditional currency for while. Nowadays, most people trade BTC (do not exchange) and see it as an investment tool.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

Agreed, bitcoin is supposed to be an other stuff not for investment in the first place. But bitcoin has a value on it that people thinks its an investment source and this mindset is continuously spreading among the people until know which the proof is the price is higher now.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:01:46 PM

I like if bitcoin become an investment, when we create and make bitcoin is the best solution for investment kind. Many profit could we earn by making bitcoin for long term investment, easy way have to do but more profit we earn.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:05:58 PM

For now, what I have done for Bitcoin is clearly just a tool to invest because we are racing on Bitcoin's rising prices and decreasing if Bitcoin is made as a currency, of course we can't do it because of price fluctuations, so Bitcoin is better for investing like gold and if we maintain it then we also become one of the very rare treasure holders and can be sure the price will be higher in the next few years.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:50:53 PM

When it first came out, it was thought of as a means of shopping. But it has become a high probability that both parties will suffer damage. So people never used bitcoin as a means of change. It is currently being used as an investment tool and will continue to be used.

No, When bitcoin has been created recently, almost no one expect it to be a currency. Most of the people was very negative. But now there are many people expect bitcoin to become a global currency. People are investing in bitcoin, because they believe bitcoin will reach its main goal. If bitcoin reaches its goal, investors will reach their goals too.
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

Is this an investment or speculation ?, please choose each one yourself. Because actually each person has a different sense of investment. Some conclude that investment is purely an investment with measurable fluctuations, but there are also those that define that investment is all things that have the opportunity to get profit, even if the fluctuations are not measurable.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:01:05 PM

In my own opinion, buying bitcoin is an investment. Why do I say that? It is because you bought a thing that you know you can earn more money from it. You watch it how it works and how it grows. It is like a plant, you're investing your time. You're watching the plant grow and it makes you happy. Like bitcoin, you're watching the price of it goes up and it makes you feel good.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

From the start I join the bitcoin forum as part of the cryptocurrency world of digital currency, I already believe bitcoin is an investment like putting money in the bank which generates profits at the end, we can call as investments because ee put in here a capital money and the best thing is you are the one who will manage your investments and let it grow for the future, it is risky because it is digital but it is really manageable investment scheme.
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

Absolutely, although will disagree since that was not its purpose but hey time changes and it has gotten to that. All we have to do is to accept an make good use of it.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: