Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:58:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT  (Read 3710 times)
Gloria99734

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

Yes, bitcoin IS investment and also can trade as currency sometime.

Most of us here are looking for return and see it as a security.
bitcoinerror

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

I think Bitcoin is a real money (or fortune) despite many obstacles before people accept it as a type of investment, i still see how Bitcoin persuades people with the technology optimization.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

yes of course I really agree with you, this bitcoin is like a place for investment and you should be able to use bitcoin as best as possible to be able to find a lot of profits, you don't need a bank with bitcoin you can invest here and keep all the assets you have in save on bitcoin.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:20:28 PM

it is true that bitcoin is a promising investment place and the results are also very large because every year the price is high, so most investors will definitely invest in bitcoin because the results are proven

There is no doubt that for anyone who are smart enough to make a bitcoin investment can gain a good return and that investment will help for bitcoin in short term because someone purchasing bitcoin means it is gaining demand over other investments but what many experts argue is will it be enough for bitcoin to expand more into the world because if the only people who use bitcoin are traders how can it expand among others who seek reliable and easy payment currencies to do there work so the path should be change at least for some extend according to my understanding

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

yes of course I really agree with you, this bitcoin is like a place for investment and you should be able to use bitcoin as best as possible to be able to find a lot of profits, you don't need a bank with bitcoin you can invest here and keep all the assets you have in save on bitcoin.
As long as Bitcoins value goes up and it's able to give its profits then it will always be termed as an investment. It's far better to invest in Bitcoins than save your money in the bank where their interest is laughable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a cryptocurrency investment that is currently trusted and has the highest price and promises considerable profits in the long term. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that controls the crypto market, which until now is still the king of crypto, in my opinion the best investment that can be trusted and can provide great benefits for now is bitcoin.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Bitcoin is an investment when you know how to use it in a properly way. And treat it as a daily financer. Bitcoin can make a real money and many people will prove it.
ABIR HASAN

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

I think Bitcoin is very good because it is very popular in any country. It is too much money. You can achieve it. It's a very easy job. You can investment Bitcoin. you will be success.
ofelia25

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:56:38 PM

I think Bitcoin is very good because it is very popular in any country. It is too much money. You can achieve it. It's a very easy job. You can investment Bitcoin. you will be success.
Bitcoin is an investment as the OP said, but we can also earned from it but not as easy as what  you think but sometimes we can earn from it depending on the nature of the work, but we can actually earn here if we will just make it serioius.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:36:14 PM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

I am also 100% sure that bitcoin is an investment for many years it was running a lot of people is making it a great investment and a lot of people also became very rich with bitcoin, even it is taking many months before the price will pump but when btc price was start to rise let's expect to made a huge profit.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

It is good for you to clearly define or explain these terms. Some few people have tried to insist that Bitcoin is just a currency and should be regarded simply as such, whereas, they still hope to see their Bitcoin value double within some time.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:50:05 PM

I think I second with this statements and this has become and issue before on this platform but what I will say is that BTC to me is an investment in disguise and that what we have to see it.

Jeremiah0

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

I have never understood why some class of people do not believe this. I personally believe bitcoin is as much of an investment as any in existence since its has the potentials and qualities of all investments. With the potential of value increase bitcoin has its definitely an investment. Its also a store for value, digital gold among others.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:15:20 PM

some store accepted payment via bitcoin/cryptocurrency, im sure if they want to invest in bitcoin. they try to invest little by little, they have same opinion that bitcoin is investment. so, what if they think that bitcoin is just currency? why they accept bitcoin as their payment? it doesnt make any sense.
bitcoin, from media transaction be investment. all of people admit it
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

some store accepted payment via bitcoin/cryptocurrency, im sure if they want to invest in bitcoin. they try to invest little by little, they have same opinion that bitcoin is investment. so, what if they think that bitcoin is just currency? why they accept bitcoin as their payment? it doesnt make any sense.
bitcoin, from media transaction be investment. all of people admit it
because some stores have calculated the profits they get from bitcoin transactions and may immediately sell them on exchange. more precisely bitcoin can be any payment and even become a valuable investment for the long term

DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:18:19 PM

Well, I believe you if bitcoin can still be invested, in fact I still hold it because basically Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment. The point is not to sell when the price is down it will worsen the situation so wait until the price rises again.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

Yeah definitely bitcoin is an investment holding bitcoin is saving for the future to got profits incase bitcoin will survive again in these current situation.

If you understand well about bitcoin as volatile and bitcoin being investment one thing i sure with you, you can tell bitcoin is truly pure investment.

Japorms

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:51:51 PM

True Bitcoin will stay here forever no matter what people say.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

Exactly! Bitcoin is really an Investment,intangible investment that can help everyone to earn and to have a good and better life and future. Also it help to our economic problems and help also to minimize jobless in our country. That's why don't hesitate to invest in bitcoin because this is the best digital coin ever in crypto market.

Bulol

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

I can say that bitcoin is not an invetment, it's more of an asset that we could sell and buy anytime we wanted. It's the future of payment system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: