Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT  (Read 3710 times)
mcabrito

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:03:27 AM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

I can say that bitcoin is not an invetment, it's more of an asset that we could sell and buy anytime we wanted. It's the future of payment system.

Me too, I do agree that bitcoin is an investments and this will give us more profit, but whatever bitcoin it is the most important thing is more and more people are keep supporting it.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:56:30 AM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

Truly, bitcoin became an investing instrument, pretty much like bonds or stocks, and the possibility of a good investment return is there too. And most people have been rallying the same. Although bitcoin's primal design was to be a system of payment and digital cash, time and circumstances turned it into another thing. And early adopters proved how rewarding bitcoin came to be. Thus, the concept of bitcoin playing a vital investment role apart from being a digital currency came to be.

But as many would always say, with the price volatility of bitcoin, one should invest only what they can afford to lose.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

Bitcoin is a modern technology and i believe this is an alternative and good for investment but before going to invest must read and get idea about crypto because it is complicated and risky if you don't have a good information of it.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

people don't really care about what bitcoin is or what bitcoin is not. all they care about is that they have been told is a financial system that generates money within a short time frame and to be candid i will say they are not far from the truth as it is an investment that generates profit more than the regular traditional business system.

yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

i like to earn bitcoin, im investing my time, money and knowledge on how i manipulate my coins in the market.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

For me i want to like a bitcoin investment because I see bitcoin my future in succeeding for an investment like business.
If I do business anyway it's better to invest here in cryptocurrency for a long time.
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

must bitcoin is a high quality crypto. so many people accept and do liked, many investor make rich by investment. hoped that future bitcoin will be more useful for investment.
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

Well, I believe you if bitcoin can still be invested, in fact I still hold it because basically Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment. The point is not to sell when the price is down it will worsen the situation so wait until the price rises again.
I believe bitcoin is an investment, because the purchases made at this time are predicted to increase in the future, so that it can generate profits.
Bitcoin investments like gold investments will make people become millionaires, because their value continues to increase year by year.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

Btc is an investment. It functions as a currency when it is being used to patronize goods and services. However, it is quite risky asset, so one should not invest too much in it.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:49:03 PM

Bitcoin is an investment that's true but you guys like it or not it's your personal matter. BTC is worth investment, you comparison with other products.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:49:53 PM

Yes, I agree that bitcoin is an investment. It's because it includes money and you are giving your money to exchange it with bitcoin so that you can earn bitcoin as an asset and making it grow.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

Yeah, and actually that's why SEC with will need to accept BTC and all crypto as legal monetary sources, I'm really waiting for that moment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:43:36 PM

Let each person remain with his opinion. For bitcoin this is the best investment in the future! No project has given as much profit as bitcoin!
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

Probably wherever the situation goes, bitcoin will remain in its positions, and will not want to go anywhere, and it also needs to be affected, anyway without us, and also a lot depends.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4175

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

Just as gold was, bitcoin too is both an investment and a currency (but a better version of currency called Cryptocurrency).
An assets is what gives you value (in business terms, bring in money). What ever that can be used as a store of value can be describe as an asset, so bitcoin is an asset which means it's an investment. Also what ever that can be used as money in any form when in actual use or circulation as a medium of exchange is called a currency so bitcoin can both be describe as both an asset (investment) and currency but in digital form Shocked

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

Well bitcoin as at now is more of like an asset for investment just as you put it and i think this was because as and when it was created it was not being used as a medium of exchange but currently bitcoin can be used to purchase item on online marketing platforms so i am sure things will change with time.

Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:07:01 PM

Its the best investment of the planet earth from last few years. Its still time to grab it while its still at low.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:37:33 PM

many people who have their own views on bitcoin, there are those who consider investment or can be a commodity later and bitcoin as a digital currency, in my opinion they are almost the same in that

tautelar

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

many people who have their own views on bitcoin, there are those who consider investment or can be a commodity later and bitcoin as a digital currency, in my opinion they are almost the same in that
Bitcoin is usually noticed as that, yet there is nothing that wrong with it being an investment.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:10:07 PM

In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

weather you like it or not bitcoin is investment, it can help you how to earn money it can help you how to be an dependent so no one can force you to invest on bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: