Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:48:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT  (Read 3708 times)
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:58:46 AM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

It will be an investment, if you keep what you have, not using it, and you can get profit from it.
Same with bitcoin, if you decide it to hold your bitcoin instead using it and you gained profit later, then it is an investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bestorm

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:16:57 AM

No matter what people are talking about bitcoin, it is always a risky and profitable investment
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:24:10 AM

I do consider bitcoin more of a asset with a store value just like gold and precious metals and not a currency.When any material whose  supply is limited and demand is high,naturally the price appreciates over time as demand increases.So buying bitcoin at low and HODLing for a long term gives you more returns than trading
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:35:40 AM

Bitcoin is definitely an investment and this is the right time to invest in BTC.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:50:59 AM

yes of course I really like and really agree because I also think like you that bitcoin is really like an investment because you can get a profit when the price rises and the money you save will remain safe without being charged a monthly tax fee.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:58:48 AM

Agree. Until now Bitcoin is just an investment/digital asset in all terms despite of its initial purpose is a decentralized digital currency. I think that Satoshi Nakamoto had early realized this so he leaved off Bitcoin project.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:45:29 AM

Bitcoin is a valuable asset that has good potential in the future. Many have bitcoin and everything is stored in their wallet for a better future.
Many of these assets want and hope to become a major asset in finance, arguably the safest and most valuable investment exceeding the value of gold.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:58:28 AM

yes of course I really like and really agree because I also think like you that bitcoin is really like an investment because you can get a profit when the price rises and the money you save will remain safe without being charged a monthly tax fee.
there is also the risk of investing in bitcoin, that is when the market price falls which causes the value of the investment to decrease, this risk must be dealt with appropriately. with down values I often trade to get profits quickly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:10:01 AM

Some people do not think that bitcoin is an investment but I think bitcoin is both currency and investment. Bitcoin is a great investment. By investing in bitcoin, many investors can earn lots of profit in the last few years. It has good potential, which will bring investors good profits in the future. So I think it's the best thing to like bitcoin as an investment.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:31:38 AM

yes you are right I really agree with you, this bitcoin seems more suitable if used for investment because bitcoin has a very limited price so surely the price will be very expensive and can provide benefits for those who have bitcoin.

Satoshi Nakamoto may feel that he failed in making bitcoin as the crypto for online payment, but it's satisfying in a way how bitcoin turned to be an investment where it changes the lives of others who believe in it.

Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

Bitcoin is an investment. It is a risk investment because we are at the beginning of a new revolution. But for those who believe in Bitcoin it is true that bitcoin can prove to be an interesting investment. It is a revolution that risks changing the entire economy. The investment of Bitcoin is mainly a long-term investment.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

Yes, bitcoin is indeed considered an investment as I believe that you may able to gain good return of investment once bitcoin will make a recovery in a couple of months. This is the right time to invest btc at a lower price that could make you a good profit in times where bull market will be experienced in the coming months from now.

Yes, i agree with the above statement.Bitcoin is either long term investment or short term, as it is  posted in the Crypto Currency Market,  Businessmen involved in trading make used of Bitcoin for their driving force in the Crypto Market, the long term benefit of investment in Bitcoin is far more beneficial than my worries on the up and down of the market.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

I believe that bitcoin is really is an investment. But then it is not just an investment but a good one. It could even be a long or a short term investment depending on you. And with this, I believe that it is worth the wait.
Abbey85

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

Bitcoin in particular and electronic money, in general, is a relatively new market, so the fluctuation is very large. However, in the longer term, the general trend is still growing. Investors who have been involved in the market since the early days of the year have had a fortune. Bitcoin is an electronic money, not a virtual currency. You can earn Bitcoin real money into your bank account.
You can use Bitcoin to pay for products/services that you previously paid for in the normal currency. Bitcoin is considered a quick, compact, fast way to invest. Bitcoin investment is no different than you invest in. Gold or dollars or play securities. Bitcoin is not a scam or multi-level, it is a form of investment completely transparent, but there are still some "coin" fraud, fraud. Bitcoin is an A large electronic currency and an intermediary to switch between different electronic currencies. Bitcoin is already accepted by many countries as a valid and dependable currency to develop many useful applications and services. Bitcoin is a potential currency to invest in. The future isn't a scam or anything. It is still your decision whether or not to invest in Bitcoin.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:26:28 AM

I do agree with this fact that Bitcoin is a means of an investment, it is a sort of digital asset. It cannot be precisely called a currency unless it gets the status of a global currency. But the time is quite far fetched because not all the countries are ready to give open acceptance to the crypto currency market. There are many controversies to its legalization. So it is better off to call it as a source of investment rather than currency or anything else. And as for the investment it is a very lucrative source of investment. Bitcoin is truly the crypto king.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

yes you are right I really agree with you, this bitcoin seems more suitable if used for investment because bitcoin has a very limited price so surely the price will be very expensive and can provide benefits for those who have bitcoin.
As we can see almost all people in cryptoworld is telling that bitcoin is an investment and i am of those people who agree that btc is an investment, many investor is became rich last year hoping this year many new investor can also be very rich.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

As we can see almost all people in cryptoworld is telling that bitcoin is an investment and i am of those people who agree that btc is an investment, many investor is became rich last year hoping this year many new investor can also be very rich.

Out of 10 only 1 or 2 persons have holded their bitcoins investment which they made in 2015-2016 balance as much i know they have solded their investment in first quarter of 2017 as no one hoped that the price will move such high. So who ever thought of bitcoin as investment have took profit and reinvested but who are still thinking of making it currency are still struggling.
Beatrix77

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

Bitcoin and electronic money are becoming widely accepted. Electronic money markets in general and Bitcoin, in particular, are a new investment trend and of course, if you catch up with the trend, the opportunity to earn money will expand. than. Bitcoin is a kind of electronic money and can pay for regular transactions. Therefore, we can say Bitcoin is a very potential market for businesses to invest.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

As much as we hate bitcoin becoming more of a investment, we can't really deny that its already one of the safest investment platform out there. Many have learn that they just go and buy and let it sit on their wallet and watch how it grows, easy peasy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
msk19

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

I believe, that bitcoin is an investment. In the long term, bitcoin is growing, the cryptocurrency market is developing. Without a doubt, such investments have great risks, so you need to be very careful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: