Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6444 times)
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:32:06 AM

maybe you are holding too much different varieties of coins/tokens.  i would suggest to keep your portfolion to around 10 coins/tokens.  choose which 10 projects you think have big potential and would prosper in the near future.  then sell off the remaining ones for bitcoin.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:34:02 AM

that's the best way to avoid losing even when the price of your coin holds down is that it does not reduce its capacity or your coin hold on many people because the panic selling so many losers in the coin holders they do not have you it's important to worry especially if your coin has a potential and if the coin holder is bigger you have a better coin to buy another coin that knows you will only be profitable to compensate for your losses.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:46:57 AM

Well, if you have lost 90% on the crypt, why already merge, say goodbye to this money. Will still grow

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:50:30 AM

Yes I am still hodling. For me this is best strategy to avoid much loss.  As you can see most of the cryptos goes down but maybe in the near future it will rise again. I actually see my cryptos a long term investment and maybe years from now their value becomes as btc today.

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:06:40 AM

Still hold and i don't have a reason to sell my coins because my investment already loss more than 50%, i just only have one option keep holding and wait until bull run show up again.
50% very good result, you are lucky. Don't you want to fix your loses? because 90% can be reached easy before bull run will begin.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

Hold the coin is indeed a very good method.  But you better hold your coins by looking at the potential of such coins. Maybe if you hold a coin such as BTC, ETH, and BCH. I think the coin if kept on hold will have a great potential to come back up. But if you hold the coin that has less potential for sure you could sell it and buy a nice coin.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:10:55 AM

I wouldn't budge.  There have been a number of lulls in the history of this market, and if you aren't all-in (have a diversified portfolio, or have other funds saved up elsewhere), then there really is not rationale for selling out unless you have an emergency where you need the money now.

Think of analogous companies, like Amazon.  For most of their history they ran losses, and only recently turned to profit.  Those shareholders that stuck around through thick and think were rewarded.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:20:22 AM

Electronic money will have a bright future. It can become the kind of money that the world uses. With the outstanding features and benefits of electricity in the payment and exchange transactions, HODL is the right decision. Although the market is volatile and in the direction of falling prices. But the potential of e-money will still be for investors to decide on HODL. Certainly, in the near future, the market will stabilize and rise in price. Choosing and HODL the potential electronic currency at this time will bring great profits to investors.

Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:31:09 AM

I think you came up with a lot of yourself. Those who did bounty did not earn a million. Maybe some. I think you have to wait a long time.
lenovo4456

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:31:18 AM

yeah holding is not affect on investment but you should keep coins in staking pool or mining so that you can buy coins as well, then the coins also increase in your wallet, then you can sell more coins at a time.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

Yes, now is the right time to hold the coint that you have, crypto is not stable, be patient waiting for crypto to rise and you can sell your coint

Only those whose faith have shaken can not be able hodl on. Despite all the crash and correction of the market, i remain calm holding my crypto assets because i know bitcoin will grow again at the right time.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
muzkle

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

Yes, now is the right time to hold the coint that you have, crypto is not stable, be patient waiting for crypto to rise and you can sell your coint

Only those whose faith have shaken can not be able hodl on. Despite all the crash and correction of the market, i remain calm holding my crypto assets because i know bitcoin will grow again at the right time.
I agree! Keeping an electronic currency that investors research and choose carefully at this time will bring good profit for investors. The market will soon stabilize and rebound. HODL will give investors a good opportunity to make money. But the key issue is the thorough selection of coins to HODL!

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I choose none of the examples, although I am holding no matter what happens, I mean till the end of crypto if it happens! I don't want a lambo with woman and cocaine, I just want a starting capital to open my own factory (pork scratches). I don't know how long it will get there, maybe never, but I keep on dreaming about it and truly believe in my goals!

denbagoes

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

The strategy of holding coins is probably the best way I can do in the face of a cryptocurrency market condition that is experiencing a dilemma and experiencing a lot of price reductions.
I think if we hold a lot of coins then there will be a possibility if the price will return to stable or even the price will rise so high that I feel holding the coin is a good way to do this now.
Maybe someday the price of coins will rise again and stabilize again.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Romeoetin

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

Hold till you lambo. Never sell at a loss. Even if it takes years to achieve your aim. Keep holding
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

of course, still holding, I havent any other way, I lose 95% of my money investion, now have altcoins and a little ETH.. believe in good

Right. Still I believe in Ethereum. I also lose my money around $2500. So, without holding how can I recover it? I also trading, but profit is less. I love daily trading, for that profit is less. But still working for recovering my money.

Be hardworker
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

I believe the bear market has almost hit the bottom, it time to start accumulating for moon next month and December, start buying your coins now, and hold your previous ones tightly
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:08:13 AM

Agree with you. Market is in red right now. Panic selling won't work here. I think still you should hold your investments. People are in loss right now. Because prices of icos have been decreased if we compare with invested cost. Hodl strategy will work here. Wait for some time . Once market will be in growing phase only then start trading.
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

Yes, I guess the only thing we can do now is to Hodl and wait and believe for a crypto to recover and make a bull run again. We must understand that if we sell now we can surely get a loss and as an investors you dont really want a loss.

insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I will never get tired of holding because I know that the price will rise maybe not now but soon. I think holding is the best way to earn huge profit even if the market is in deep fall down. I know that somehow I get tired of waiting but I always repeat it to myself that holding reduce the chance of losing money and that makes me realize the things I need to do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: